02

HATRED TURNS OUT TO BE LOVE

 

 

Jaekyung’s POV

As the plane boarded after 24 hours of struggling , I make sure I will be the first one to arrive at the immigration area to prevent those stupid clingy noisy fans  hovering on me once their idol come out. I hate FAME… and I really do.. why should I live with a fame if im contented with this simple but complicated  life of mine. And that’s why Me and my so called father cant decide things without having confrontations and misunderstandings. We have different point of view on how to work out things.

I breathed in Seoul’s air which I kinda miss for a long time.. Looks like I have to buy new sets of clothes. I can feel the warmness of the breeze, It’s already spring which I love the most next to winter…   I waited for a cab to send me to this random 5 star hotel, I took a few shots of selca and send it to mom. I was kind of thankful to mom letting me to come back here in Korea for so many years after what just happen. Mom and dad are  separated for almost 6 years before I went to college, to be exact, they decided it after my graduation ceremony.. dad wasn’t able to attend it which kinda hurt me that time. He just send me a gift and a bouquet of flowers, not even a letter to greet me.

“Miss, are you ok? We are here.”, the cab driver asked. I was back to normal wiping off the tears.

“Im ok ahjussi, and thank you..”, handing over 50,000 won

“Miss, this is too much.”, he refused to get but I insisted

“Ahjussi, just take it as a gift of gratitude and a help for you and your family also.. Thanks for sending me safe here…”, I said to the old man as I get on my bags on the back.

“Kamsahamnida..”, and bowed before leaving.

The hotel staffs immediately brought my things inside my room. I glanced on the wall clock and its still 5 am. Mom haven’t replied on my message, maybe she’s still sleeping. I opened my bags and searched for a comfortable clothes to wear before going to the bathroom. My breakfast   is already here, bread,bacon, cheese spread. Sausage and a hot choco.   I didn’t waste anytime, after drying up my hair, sleep visited me.

 

Author’s POV
It’s Saturday and it’s their day off from everything.. NO practice and some guestings I guess…

‘Breakfast is ready!”, DO called them all

 They prefer DO to cook than having maids that will just only fan girling on them the whole day, Some where pretending to apply as a maid and later on she will begin capturing and stealing of their things which they find it very dangerous on their side. Maids are allowed to clean when Exo are out and when Lee Sooman’s guards are present to supervise them. Same as through with other groups. SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR and other SM LABEL artist.

 

“So what’s on our weekend list?”, Chanyeol asked as he took a bite on his favorite buttered bread

“Who’s on my side? Shopping of course!”, Baekhyun said in excitement

“ME! Im iN hYUNG!”, Sehun seconded

“I want to go in the Bookstore for my cook book.”, DO presented

“OK! Were all in shopping!!!!”, Baekhyun shouted in celebration

Suho who just smiled on how childish s is… He glanced at Kai who was just serious as ever, finally let out a laugh.

“PABO!’, Kai muttered but enough to hear by others.

 

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 After I bought a new set of camera lenses, I walk by on a nearby park where I can capture images what I want. As I turn on the other side, there was girl sitting on the bench. I rotate the aperture for a clearer and closer view… it was her…….. I found myself  pressing steadily the capture button… her eyes were gloomy while looking in a black box she was holding probably for his boyfriend, I got startled when she looked at on my direction, I cant keep but to look at her on the lens.. I thought she will confront me for ya—maybe for accidental stalking? But she smiled so brightly and wave her hand..  I brought down the camera to prove myself if im dreaming or just for real… She stand up from her sit and slowly walk to my direction. Is this true? I took a step closer but she passed on me..

She immediately went to the car after the boy gave the key on her.

 I let out a laugh looking how dumb am I awhile ago.. HHAHhahaha.

 

Jaekyung’s POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKVdFeTDe4

 I roamed around Seoul alone, do shopping and many more. As the sun soon to set, I should find and able to remember where is our house now… I clicked on the gps on the car, instantly, the location is out. About an hour, I arrived at this house…. I dont know if this is the exact location as what the gps shown… I was impatient to wait for the gate to open so I went out and peek at the guard house. I run back at the car and started beeping the horn….STUPID HUMANS.

 About 5 minutes of non stop blowing the horn, at last, a maid came. I hope she wont ask anything dumb at me… Ill spank her for sure.

I look at her intently, showing how angry and disgusted for what am I doing for the past minute.

“Young miss. You arrived…”, she bowed and press the button to open the gate.

“what the hell happen? Are you all deaf no to hear my shouts?’. And step on the accelerator.

I closed the car door carelessly walking straight inside the house. I roamed around and saw big portraits of 12 boys all around..

 

Is this an exhibit area??? Why all this crap doing here?

 

Even I love SNSD’s I never thought hanging their picture in this goddamn house.. Is appa turned to GAY?

I turned my back and saw 10 maids bowing at me,

“Get all this scrap and throw it away…. In instant…’, I muttered

They look at me with confusement….. I arched my left eyebrow at them

"Are you deaf??!! Didnt you heard what i said?!!", I said in almost yelling manner

“She’s master’s daughter..go and do it..”, the head maid whispered at them

They immediately ran and do what I say,

 

 It’s already 9pm, and I haven’t heard any car arrived. So I decided to go down and wait for dad. I already texted him for umpteen time but no single message replied.  The a doorbell was heard, As the door open, Loud laughs and voices cranked up my ears. I was sitting at the big couch my legs crossed while my back leaned a little, the noise went stop and 7 eyes were on me. The 6 boys who were in the picture and Dad.’

Dad who seems surprised at my presence,

 

“Excuse me,  who are you”, one of them said

 I ignore  him and pour some tea on the two glasses.

“You can leave… we will just talk..”, I coldly and rudely talked to them without looking at their spot

“ Who are you? Are you a new maid?”, this blonde guy retorted at me

“ Let’s talk.”, I said informally looking at dad.

Dad was not responding and those boys kept on bugging me.

“YAH! Woman. Don’t talk like that to our Father.. and how did you get here?”,

I stiffened as what that boy said… “What did you say?? Father?’, I asked him with wide eyes

“jaekyung-a?”, Dad mumbled

“NO! Im asking you! Did you just say father??”, I asked again raising the tone of my voice. He was about to reply me back but his mouth was covered by this man that seems to be the leader of the group.

“Since when??? Since when???”. I muttered 

Appa  look at the floor avoiding my gaze. “It’s been 4 years…. after you left  my side to go abroad to study.. I adopted them all 12..”, he replied full of guilt

“And you didn’t even tell me??! Did you not consider on how I will feel at least?? Or you really didn’t care? “, I shot back but he just look at me with distressed

“I texted you yesterday that your daughter will go home… …Coz she misses you so much after 6 years of separation.. .. She was looking for your attention and affection as a father that you deny in that goddamn years!!! Did you mind checking it on your phone..?”, I querried

“I don’t carry my personal phone… Im sorry Jaekyung-a..”,

“ So it means, you already forget me and umma? And because your happy now rolling on you dollar bed together with your SONs? How romantic,,:,”, I sarcastically mumbled

“Watch out your language Miss.. Your being rude-

“Can you stop meddling!?”, I scream

“Chanyeol.. It’s fine.. Can you please leave us first?”,

“But Appa..”,

“Im not really dreaming right?? ”, I glanced towards this guy

“It’s not what you think Jaekyung-a.. Its-", Appa trying to cover up

I cut him off “ what should I think then???!     Your unbelievable!”, and about to walk out when I notice one picture frame of them that haven’t thrown away… I grabbed it and look it for awhile before throwing it on the wall.

“Whatever you say….. Im not gonna accept them as my  BROTHERS! NEVER!”, and left.

 

Suho’s POV

 We all startled after she what she said before she left… BROTHERS? Is she Lee Sooman’s daughter??? But appa never mention anything about having a daughter at the first place.

‘Appa…., is she your real daughter?”, Sehun asked with a stuttered voice

“Sehun-a…”, I mumbled

“Deh… she’s my one and only daughter..’, appa lifelessly admitted

“But how come you didn’t inform us about her? Is something we didn’t know?’, DO  said with a creased  forehead.

“ I thought she wont come back on my side anymore…… That’s why I decided to adopt you all… It’s been so hard for me to live alone.. thinking how lonely am I when I arrived in this mansion without anyone with me… God knows how I yearn for my daughter… I worked hard so I can give her the things she wants…It hurts to see her keeping grudges on me.. im not a good father and a provider for her…”, Appa broke down in tears.

We approach him on the couch, and patted his back for comfort..

“She will learn to realize everything you did Dad.. Just wait …’,I mumbled

I looked at the others who have also lonely expression, I just flashed an encouraging smile to them… I took a glimpse at the stairs, thinking everything just happen tonight..

 

Baekhyun’s POV

For the umpteen time I keep on stirring on my bed… I cant just sleep… After the incident a while ago, Dad needed to go back to LA for our upcoming SM TOWN concert. I was concern on appa’s part and of course to Jaekyung’s, and I hope things will work out for them well.

I decided to go to the kitchen to eat something. Maybe I can cook or just ICE CREAM! I celebrated on my thoughts so I immediately skidded down. After I get the big tub of chocolate ice cream which was my favorite flavor, on my way going back on my room. I notice someone’s silhouette at the garden.. As I step on closer, it was jaekyung… With her feet on the chair while hugging it burying her head on it, I walk slowly towards her, I can hear a faint cry…. Photo albums and  teared pictures where scattered on the table and some where on the trash while the fire eat it up. It was her picture together with his dad and mom..

I slammed the ice cream tub at the table which it made her look at me.

“Your such a cry baby… Just stop with that and join me eat this one..”, referring to the ice cream which somewhat about to melt. She glared at me..

‘Go away… I don’t need you here and your ice cream…”, she spatted

Im not afraid with your glares… I happily open the tub and began to eat.

“If your lonely, ice cream can ease it!’, and shove a teaspoonful ice cream on .

“YAH!”, She yelled at me

“OH! What’s with this watch? IS this yours? It’s beautiful!”, and pointed the black rolex watch. Her expression become gloomy again… She wipe off the smudge on and drink water afterwards. She stand up and began stacking the albums.

‘Hey.. are you ok?”, I said

But she did not reply…. She throw the remaining albums on the trash letting it to be burnt.

“The watch is yours if you want… I don’t need it anymore….”, she said and about to left

“THANKS!”, I happily replied. She paused on moving, I got confuse

“Don’t make it too big deal… It doesn’t mean that were close already… and One thing more……

She turn her back and look at me, “I didn’t gave that to you on a purpose …  I just want that thing worth to be useful than giving that to a useless father of mine.. It leave me no choice…”,

I sighed…….. a long deep sighed….