01

HATRED TURNS OUT TO BE LOVE

 

Author’s POV


Jaekyung is sleeping comfortably on her chair since she is in the first class entry when she was awaken with whispers and giggles on the other side of the row. She scratch her hair in disgust and glance at the culprit.

It was  Kim HYUNA of CUBE entertainment flirting with her co label Jihoon (I don’t hate HYuna OK? It just she was just fierce looking and she suite on this character.. NO OFFENSE.. I love 4 minute!). Jeongmal? Out of any place they choose to flirt here? In this freaking plane? Can they just do it later?

She then notice me looking at her, so she made an flirty smile…

“Annyeong, Jaekyung-a… Beware I might melt on your stare..”. she sarcastically said

I scoff and rolled my eyes..  “Is that so? Then I should stare at you for a longer time time then.. so you can melt together with you flirty mouth who keeps on giggling and making  noises!”, I replied back,

Her expression change to dark one, I scooted nearer and narrow my eyes on her,

“You bought first class seat but you act like your in the commoners class honey… AHH!! I know. Your not still used on socializing people who belong here..  Cube should give opportunity to all of your label mates since I smell favoritism here. Tsk. Tsk…Better shut up.. arasso?”, before giving her my sweetest eye smile and glare at her afterwards. Her eyes started to tear up and hug this another guy beside him.

I grabbed the headphones and put on my ears with it’s maximum volume.

(Right Jaekyung! You just made the situation worsen.. UGH!!!!!) as I constantly press the volume button in order not to hear any single moan of her….

 

On the other hand, Exo K were having their practice on the SM rehearsal building which is separated at the main office.

“ Sehun move your left not your right foot!, Suho called and stopped the stereo

The other members groaned in tiredness.

“Hyung.. Im tired.. Lets have a break..”, Sehun whined as he wipe his sweat on his forehead.

“arasso. Break for 20 minutes… Appa (LSM) wants to watch our final rehearsal at  10, so come back! Understand?”, he queried

“You got it!”, Chanyeol said like he was in a game show. And the others started to walk out of the room. Suho was left alone inside packing up his things when his phone ringed.

 

Suho’s POV

As I was stacking my things inside my bag, my phone suddenly ringed. It was from Kris.

“Hello!’, I greeted in english since I was still hard up on speaking Mandarin and Kris understand English well.

“Did I disturbed your practice this time?”,

“NO. Not at all. We just finish rehearsing the revised part of Mama.. that’s all. How are you then there? Is everything alright?”,

“Were fine here.. Just a bit of nervous, Dad will be here in no time and I don’t know if we will perfect the step this time. The revision of the choreo was just so sudden and we had hard time coping on it.”, he made a sigh

“You can do it! I know your all talented!”, I complimented

“Suho ge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, the boys shouted at the phone

“Is Sehun there?”, Luhan asked followed by Tao who was asking for new arrival of Gucci bags, Chen and Xiumin asking for patbingsu and many more..

‘Alright kids! Let’s hang up. They were busy also on their practice.”, Kris trying to discipline them.

 

As I put back my phone on the desk, Baekhyun and company came back with alots of snacks on their hands.

“Hyung,  we bought you your favorite donut crisp and a cold cold water fresh from the freezer.”, Sehun offered

“oh, Sehun-a, Luhan was asking you awhile ago..”, I said

He spit his juice on Chanyeol, “Bwo????????! Why didn’t you called me at least hyung??? I miss that Jerk YOU KNOW!”, Sehun whined

Chanyeol angrily wiped off the juice on his face and gave a loud spat at Sehun which made laughters on the group.

 Baekhyun hugged chanyeol from his back preventing him to hit the poor maknae..

 

 

Kai who was just silently watching at them while he browse on his phone. He was looking at the images of a woman that caught his eyes a long time ago. Though it was still unknown whom she was, he was determined to meet her again at any cost.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when  he heard the cue for practice, he glanced at the picture for the last time before locking it up.