06

HATRED TURNS OUT TO BE LOVE

     

 

                  Time for dinner and Jaekyung haven’t gone down until this time, she hadn’t have proper breakfast and skipped lunch. Exo K prepared a sumptuous dinner since Exo M will stay here a week or 2.

The main door burst open when Exo M excitedly came in the house. Luhan instantly hugged Sehun like they didn’t seen for years.. Tao, Chen, Xiumin was in high mode coming back again here. They missed playing on the PS3 and many more. Sooman came in last with Kris and Lay behind holding boxes of roasted steaks.

“enough of that boys… You will have enough time to do what you like…”, Sooman chuckled watching those boys hugging and jumping in joy.

Jaekyung clearly and loudly heard those laughs and squeals downstairs and it getting on her nerves. Jealousy covered her heart…………. She threw the towel on the floor because of annoyance.

A loud knock was heard on her door, “Jaekyung-a….the dinner is ready…”, the 60 years old chief maid called outside.. She was a trusted helper here for about 35 years, she was the one who took care of me when I was still baby and she was so protective just like everybody to me.

 

I  walked down to the dining area when they stopped laughing and  saw 13 heads look up on me. The table that they were using this morning was changed into longer table.

LIKE THIS ONE: 

“Jaekyung-a, Come and let’s eat.. DO prepared this everything and I bought some steaks. I know it’s your favorite.. Here! Sit beside me..”. he offered

I just looked at him with a blank expression, his smile turns to awkward one, “ Or, you can sit over there, I prepared that for you.. in case you don’t want to join us here…”, referring on the separate single table .

I looked away and made my way on the single table,

“Turn the chair…’, I commanded on my personal maid to turn the chair on the opposite side. I took a sit back-facing them, I started to eat the food I told them to cook personally for me…. The silence broke when they started on talking and laughing behind me.

     I halted from slicing the meat, imagining their faces having fun while eating on that table. The first step I made here made me unfamiliar and a total stranger…. I don’t know who am I here?? And why am I here in the first place? If you think by now, I can possibly replaced by them,,,, Dad wouldn’t hesitate to send me out,, Dad would probably love them more than me now…. Everything ramble out on my mind…. I munched the meat followed with a one shot of red wine.

 

 



WHat should i do??????????????????? NO ONE WANTS MY STORY!!!!! EOTOKE???