Not really bad

Tour G Slide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I walked to the cafetaria and looking for BaekHyun. I got off the classroom late because of the EvilKyu. He said I have to met him after everyone is gone. At least I got a lesson after that, I should have been runaway than meet my evil teacher. He scolded me for at least 10 minutes, and after that He gave another paper as a punishment. And the worst thingI have to finish that in 2 days. I almost died because of his death aura seems going to kill me. Well, I don't care I would beg on BaekHyun to help me doing the paper.

I've been searching for Baekhyun, but I can't find him! Where the hell is he going? He always waiting for me in our favourite table. The location is quite far from the popular student. We really hate surrounding by popular students. We feels like we are the weird students amongst the perfect students If they are near us.

To be honest, I'm really hungry. I haven't eat breakfast today because of my stupid assignment. But it means, I have to eat alone. so I decided to eat without BaekHyun. I took a seat at my favourite table. When I was drank my milk I saw someone is standing in front of me. I sighed in relieved because I thought it was Baekhyun. But when I looked at the person in front of me, it wasn't me. It was that new student. Kris or whatever his name. I looked at him in confused. What is he doing here.

"Can I sit here?" He asked me.  I almost jumped in a shocked, why is the cool person like him want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter