First Love?

Tour G Slide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol arrives at class and put his bag on the table. He looked aroud looking for his bestfriend. Only his bag that Chanyeol could see. He made a decision to look for Baekhyun on the coridor. There's something that definitely, stuck in his minds. If it was true, that Kris saw Baekhyun with a boy, he must find him soon.

"Hey Chanyeol!"

He turned around and saw Kris waving his hand. He smiles brightly to kris, when kris approaches him. "looking for someone?" asked Kris. Chanyeol narrowed his eyebrow "How did you know?". "It writes on your face" Chanyeol chuckles, earning a grin plastered on Kris' face.

"you're scary though.."

"surely I am" Kris answered shortly.

"so..is it for baekhyun again?" Chanyeol's eyes widened when Kris asked that question.

"Yup! and again you know the answer"

"What is your relationship with him actually?" Kris sacrasticaly asking. He knows it sounds so frontal, but he wanted to know the answer.

"M-Me? We're just bestfriend" Chanyeol nervously answer, he can't do anything Kris seems curious about him, and what if he finds out his secret? he would run away from this cruel world.

"oh, c'mon Chanyeol, you lied to me." Kris kept teasing Chanyeol, till Chanyeol finally pissed off and tells everything to Kris.

 

KRIS' POV

"Done! Are you satiesfied now?"

"No, ehm, I mean yes"

"Good. Let me continue searching for Baekhyun. Bye Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter