Just another

Tour G Slide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is awake since 15 minutes ago. He has done take a shower and searching all over place in his apartment to find his Biology assignment. He'll be kicked out from the class with those creep & evil teacher Cho Kyuhyun, If he didn't bring the assignment. He often forget his book and now he forget where he placed his assignment. "Dead..I'll be dead today" he murmuring himself. He opened his book page one by one till..

"Gotcha!!"~ He said in a relieved. Then, he grabbed his bag and ran faster to school.

Luckily the bell ringing after he reached the door of his class. He take a seat at the back beside his bestfriend Baekhyun.

"omo!..Chanyeol are you triying to be killed today? You almost late, and the first lesson is lectured by those Evil!!"

"I know that Bacon... I almost dead If I didn't find my assignment either.." Chanyeol took out his assignment and glanced to Baekhyun.

"What???"

"Lend me yours,please.." Chanyeol begged to his bestfriend, and Baekhyun just let out a sigh. He know Chanyeol for a long time and he'll always borrowed homework or assignment from him. He gave his assignment to Chanyeol and keep watching outside the classroom.

"Faster!! He'll be here in 10 seconds!" Baekhyun said in a worried 10........9..........8.......7........ Baekhyun counting.....6....5.....4......3......2.....1 "THANKSSS!!~" Chanyeol said and throw the paper to Baekhyun before Kyuhyun saw him.

Kyuhyun co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter