Chapter 6

Cliché
{Sooyoung's POV}
 
 "Um, guys? Why are we all here in the living room, with a silent atmosphere, throwing weird looks to each other except me--"
 


"Me too." Key added. 
 


"Shut up. I didn't asked you to speak, so shut your mouth before I slit your tongue so you won't be able to talk anymore." I glared at him. He's honestly pissing me off, but I don't know why I'm still madly in love with him. "Make me." He scoffed as he rolled his eyes.
 


This guy's nerves! I stood up and was about to smack him in the head when somebody's tummy grumbled.
 


We all had our eyes set on Jinki.
 
 

"What? Is it bad to be hungry?" He whined, but we still stared at him weirdly. "Cut it off, weirdos. Now, go make me some chicken and let's talk about this." He remarked. 
 


"Chicken's in the fridge, hyung. Go cook it yourself, you have hands." Kibum voiced out as he was about to stand up but was stopped by Jonghyun.
 


"Hold it right there, mister. Where on earth do you think you're going?" Jonghyun said out of nowhere. "Bathroom? Um...why? Will you come with me or--" Key was cut off by Jonghyun, "Ew, that's so gay dude. Go now, and do your business. Sheesh, what's wrong with that guy?" Jonghyun said as he started telling lame jokes to the group.
 

 
{3rd Person's POV}
 

They were all busy eating when Taeyeon decided to speak up.
 

 
"Let's get this conversation started. First of all, Sooyoung and Key." Taeyeon said plainly as she eyed the persons mentioned. "What now, noona?" Key asked. "Are you two, somehow, together?" She inquired which made Sooyoung choke on her food.
 
 
 
"Oh, Sooyoung, are you alright?" Yoona and Yuri asked while patting her back. "Yeah, yes, I'm fine now." She said as she tried to breathe normally.
 

 
"Taeyeon noona, please. Would you really think that both of us" Key stated as he eyed Sooyoung then back to Taeyeon, "would be together? Pft, as if that would happen." Key added.
 


"Taemin and Yoona, kindly buy us some frappes at the nearby store, thanks." Jessica instructed the two and immediately pushed them out. 
 


"Why'd you pushed them out?" Sooyoung asked. "Well, I'm craving for frappe, so yeah. Okay, back to the whole thing. Jinki?" 
 

 
"If you two, aren't together? Then why did we heard the two of you doing something miraculous inside Sooyoung's bedroom?"
 


"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!" Key and Sooyoung quickly reacted. 
 


"What hyung is actually saying is that, we heard things you two were saying which are relevant to that miraculous act we're all thinking that you two did. So, any explanations on this?" Minho asserted.
 


"Wait, wait. I know this is out of the topic, but wow. Minho actually said a long sentence." Key clapped but was whacked in the head by Sooyoung. The two gave each other deadly glares.
 


"Geez, you two stop that and voice out your explanations." Jinki sternly said which made Key and Sooyoung gulp.
 


Sooyoung gave Key the voice-out-for-me-you-retard look. As for Key, he got the message and started to explain.
 


"Yeah, we actually did something miraculous last night." Key smirked at Sooyoung.
 


Sooyoung got uptight and punched Key hard on his arm.
 


"Owwww?!?!?" Key backfired while he was continously rubbing his arm. "Serves you right." Sooyoung sneered at Key.
 


"When will the two of you stop fighting and take this whole thing seriously?!" Jonghyun fumed. "When you grow tall." Key murmured. "What were you saying, Mr. Kim Kibum." Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at the feline one. "Nothing." Key rolled his eyes.
 


"Ugh, seriously. Me and Kibum didn't do anything miraculous or whatever you guys call it." Sooyoung said and Kibum was about to medlle, "No, shut up gaybum." Key's eyes widened and was about to choke Sooyoung but was stopped by Sooyoung's pinch.
 

 
"Well then, what did the two of you do?" Yuri asked while her head was leaning on her palm. 
 

 
"I fell and he just treated me last night." Sooyoung calmly said.
 


"Oh, okay. It's all clear now so, time fooooooooooor chicken!" Onew childishly said as he was trying to finish off his 4th chicken.
 
 
 
"How about Yoona and Taem?" Minho asked. "Frappe." Jessica replied as she took another chicken.
 

 
Meanwhile, Taemin and Yoona.
 
{Taemin's POV}
 
 
"Noona! Smile!" I said as she flashed her beautiful smile. "Yah, show it to me." Yoona said as she snatched my phone gently.
 
 
 
"Don't worry, you look pretty, noona." I chuckled, before she ruffled my hair. Oh how, I love it when she does that to me. Ugh, that was so gay of me.
 
 
 
"It's your turn, Taemin-ah. Smile!" She said and looked at the picture. After a few seconds, she bursted out laughing.
 
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows, confused on what's happening, "Let me see~" I sang, and took a peek at the picture.
 
 
 
I blushed in embarrassment. My eyes were half-lidded while my mouth was slightly open. "I look ugly, erase it noona." I whined.
 
 
 
"Nope. Come on, we still have some frappe to buy." She chuckled as she pulled me with her.
 
 
 
As we were walking, we were laughing and talking about stuffs until we reached the cafe.
 
 
 
"Here we are. Sit down there, Taemin and I'll be the one to buy the frappe." Yoona instructed as she made me sit alone in the farmost corner of the cafe.
 
 
 
I played games in my phone to kill boredom, until someone placed a frappe in front of me.
 
 
 
"Let's drink our frappe here and go home after we finish it." She said as she sat down beside me and drank her frappe while I drank mine.
 
 
 
She was texting someone when I decided to gaze out the window. 
 
 
 
I turned my head around only to meet a pair of eyes, and knew it was Yoona's. We were staring at each other for what seemed like forever, until my gaze turned to her lips and back at her eyes.
 
 
 
Inch by inch, we were moving closer without us knowing.
 
 
 
I don't want this to happen but at the same time I do. 
 
 
 
My body stiffened at her breath. 
 
 
 
So close....
 
 
 
"TAEMIN OPPA! YOONA UNNIE!" 
 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for 3 months straight. 

Reasons why are, first, school works. Second, I don't know how to continue. Third, I'm a lazy . Fourth, I only have limited time to use the laptop.

I know those reasons aren't enough for you guys to forgive me, but please do keep track of this story. Please comment your thoughts on each chapter, because I would be more than happy to hear your feedbacks. Please don't unsubscribe. 

I know I'm not an author of her words because I keep on promising that I'll update or something like that. But, I'll promise to update on Sunday, if I can. 

This author's note is so long already so, please, forgive me. 

Thank You~ :)

Kindly wait for the next update :)

lkbumkeyk