Chapter 4

Cliché
Key suddenly woke up as soon as the sun shone on his face.
 
 
 
{Key's POV}
 
Agh~~ My pillow is so cuddly. I'm gonna hug it until later. 
 


I slowly opened my eyes and saw my pillow................. O____O
 


'Why am I hugging Sooyoung?! Why is she here?'  I mentally screamed at myself.
 


Oh gosh, how can I forget. Of course, she's beside me, I asked her to. Ugh, why am I such a pabo?
 
 
 
But hey, I like this feeling. Let me hug her for a minute. Don't take me wrong, I don't like her or something, she's just cuddly. Don't be so malicious.
 
 
 
She suddenly twitched and turned and nuzzled on my chest. Aigoo, why is she doing that?
 
 
 
She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed it. 
 
 
 
I smiled at her then she smiled back. But slowly her smile disappeared and her eyes grew bigger.
 
 
 
I released from the hug and immediately put my hands on my ears, getting ready for her outburst.
 
 
 
"WHY THE HELL AM I SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU? AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HUGGING ME, YOU ERT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and with her hands on her waist.
 
 
 
When did she even got up and stood there? 
 
 
 
"YAH! ANSWER ME YOU ERT" She yelled again while getting near me.
 
 
 
I immediately got up and ran to the door. I knew she was going to hit me.
 
 
 
"I'LL EXPLAIN HALMEONI. I got sick last night, you took care of me, you got sleepy, I asked you to sleep beside me, I---"
 

"WHAT THE! DON'T CALL ME HALMEONI. AND DID I EVEN SAID YES TO YOU?" She yelled back cutting me off from my sentence.
 

"OKAY, SOO.YOUNG." I yelled at her with a sarcastic tone. "Yes, yes you did."
 

"AND WHO TOLD YOU TO HUG ME WHILE SLEEPING?!" 
 

"You agreed." I retorted.
 

"Oh?" She said shamefaced.
 

"You're jumping into conclusions again."
 

"I know. I'll just wash and change into my clo--- Wait, where's our clothes?" 
 

"There outside the balcony, I think it's all dried up." 
 

"Oh okay." She replied awkwardly. 
 
 
 
She went and got her clothes then rushed to the bathroom.
 
 
 
After she closed the door, I started laughing like crazy. Her face was priceless. Hahahaha. I almost fell on the floor laughing. I just love seeing her irritated face, it's so cute. Wait, what? No, she's not cute. It's just funny. Not cute. 
 
 
 
Ugh, I'll just shut up and wait for her to finish. 
 

 

After 20 minutes.... (Still Key's POV)
 
 
 
I heard the 'click' of the bathroom door. She must be done already. 
 
 
I was leaning on the bed with my eyes closed. 
 
 
 
I opened my eyes.......... and my mouth fell open.
 
 
 
{No One's POV} 
 
 
 
Key was shocked with what he saw.
 
 
 
Sooyoung with her towel covering her whole body. Drips of water were falling from her hair. Which made her look ier.
 
 
 
'I'm a man. With desires. How can she act like nobody's watching? Could she at least change in the bathroom and not get out until she's fully dressed?' Key thought.
 
 
 
"Yah! What are you looking at ert? It's your turn. Go and wash, I'll change here." Sooyung said as she was drying her hair up.
 
 
"A-a-arasso." Key shook off his thoughts and quickly went to the bathroom. 
 
 
 
'Hmpf~ ert eh? I'm gonna have revenge.' Key thought to himself cheekily.
 
 
 

 

Key got out of the shower with his towel covering the lower part of his body, humbly showing off his perfectly toned abs.
 
 
 
"Yah! Piggy, could you get my shirt there. I kinda left it." Key said with a playful smirk on his face.
 
 
"Hmm? What wa---" Sooyoung stopped speaking when she saw Key.... half .
 
 
"Liking what you see, eh?" Key said seductively.
 
 
"A-ani. I-I do-don't." Sooyoung stammered and quickly looked away trying to hide her now red face.
 
 
"Jinjja? Now, kindly get my shirt."
 
 
"A-ara-rasso." She stood up and rapidly got his shirt.
 
 
She handed Key his shirt with her head bowed down. She knew her face was still beet red. 
 
 
Key cupped her chin and raised her head up and smirked at her before he messed up her hair up.
 
 
 
"Hmpf~ Why'd you mess my hair?" Sooyoung said with a pout.
 
 
"Cuz' I feel like it, got any problems with that?"
 
 
"Yes, I do."
 
 
"Okay, none of my business." Key said rolling his eyes.
 
 
"Diva." Sooyung mumbled to herself not allowing Key to hear.
 
 
"I heard that. Now, hide your face, I'm gonna change." 
 
 
"I would really love to hide." 
 

 

They both got out of the room and went to the ahjumma to pay for their stay.
 
 
 
"Good Morning, Ahjumma." Key and Sooyoung politely said before bowing 90 degrees.
 
 
"Good Morning kids. Checking out already?"
 
 
"Neh. How much?" Key asked cheekily.
 
 
"Oh. It's free." The ahjumma with a wide smile plastered on her face.
 
 
"Jinjja?"
 
 
"Neh."
 
 
"Kamsa, kamsa. Annyeong ahjumma~" They both said while going out of the said inn.
 

"So, what are we going to do now?" Sooyoung asked out of nowhere.
 

"Let's buy clothes first~"
 

"But, but, I don't have any money." Sooyoung whined childishly with a pout.
 

"Aigoo, who told you that you were going to pay, huh?" Key commented.
 

"Uhm, what do you mean by that." 
 

"Let's just flag a cab, aish~" Key said annoyed while he rolled his eyes.
 

 
They hired a cab, and went in. 
 

 
"Ahjussi, to the mall please, Kamsahamnida." Key said politely.
 

"Arasseo."
 
 
 
They both fell asleep throughout the whole ride. Sooyoung's head on Key's shoulder while Key's head on top of Sooyoung's.
 
 
 
"Kids, we're here at the mall already." the Ahjussi said as he shook the both of them, causing them to jerk and wake up.
 
 
"Oh, kamsa. Here's the money." Key handed the money to the ahjussi.
 
 
 
They both went out of the cab and rapidly went in the mall.
 
 
 
"Yah, Soongie~ Let's go buy your's first. We can't go with our uniforms."
 
 
"Eh? Arasseo, but where will we buy?" 
 
 
"I know, Forever 21!!! Kaja!" Key said excitedly as he dragged Sooyoung inside the store.
 
 
"Hey, I don't wanna buy here. It's too expensive."
 
 
"No But's. I have money. Now, help me find your clothes." Key said in a motherly way. 
 
 
"Here, try this floral dress and this black blazer. Ppali~ You try them on and I'll find some more." Key happily said as he gave the dress and pushed you into the changing room.
 
 
"Aish, this guy is really annoying. Why is he even my bestfriend and my crush anyway? I'll just wear this and get over with this shopping, with this shopping freak."
 
 
 
While Sooyoung was fitting, Key was already holding loads of shirts and dresses. He was sitting down and waiting for Sooyoung to come out.
 
 
 
After what seems like years, Sooyoung finally came out, wearing the dress and blazer.
 
 
 
"Do I really look good in this?" Sooyoung shyly asked while looking down and kicking the ground.
 
 
"Oh~ yes, you do. I'll buy this, now try this beanie, new york tee and shorts~ Ehhhh~" Key screamed and pusher her once again.
 
 
 
After all the fitting they finally bought 3 sets of clothing for Sooyoung. They were now sitting at the bench located at the center of the mall while eating ice cream.
 
 
 
"Mmm~ Kibum-ah, why are there 4 shopping bags?"
 
 
"One, is for your sneakers and heels, sorry for not asking permission, but you just can't wear this with your school shoes on." 
 
 
"It's alright. Now, we're done with mine and the ice cream let's go look for yours." Sooyoung joyfully said and now she was the one dragging Key to a Men's clothing store.
 
 
"Okay, try this Red V-Neck cardigan and put this blazer on top and this brown jeans." Sooyoung gave them to Key and signalled him to fit them.
 
 
 
Sooyoung went to look for 2 more and some shoes and sneakers too. Soon, she ended up with a Tie-Dye cross tank and Red jeans. The other one was a Classic Fit Acid wash shirt and White shorts.
 
 
 
Key finally went out cooly.
 
 
 
"OMONA! That's great! Here, fit this two" Sooyoung said with a sweet smile on her face.
 
 
 
Key fitted all of them and went to the cashier to pay for the clothes and of course, the shoes too.
 
 
 
They both changed their clothes. 
 
 
 
Sooyoung was wearing the beanie, new york tee, shorts and white sneakers. While Key wore the Classic Fit Acid wash shirt, white shorts and navy blue sneakers.
 
 
 
"So, why were we wearing this?" Sooyoung asked, since it's been bugging her.
 
 
"We're going to Lotte World." After saying that, they jumped and jumped like a child.
 
 
"Kaja! Let's go there now!" 
 
 
 
They run outside and  hired a cab. They were too excited.
 
 
 
After an hour, they finally reached Lotte World. 
 
{A/N: Guys, I'll just narrate the sequence of events XD Like where they'd go first, then the next, and the next and so on. I'll make a conversation on the last ride, kekekekeke~ this was just a lame author's note ~lkbumkeyk}
 
They rode the carousel first, then the French Revolution which Key hesitated at first, but was pushed by Sooyoung using her weird aegyo that annoys Key so much. They rode the Jungle Adventure next. Pharaoh's Fury, Giant Loop, Flume Ride, they went to the 4-D Theater since they were kind of tired. After that, they went on the rides again until the last one, which is the Ferris Wheel.
 
 
 
"Yah! Kibummie~ Jebal. Let's ride it please, please, please." Sooyoung pleaded and gave Key a sad puppy look.
 
 
'Stop that, you know I can't resist you when you do that.' Key thought.
 
 
"Eh? Yes?" Sooyung asked for the umpteenth time.
 
 
"Arasseo, arasseo." Key said in defeat.
 
 
"Yay~ This time will be perfect, the sun will set and we can watch it together." Sooyoung said and grabbed Key's hands.
 
 
 
{Key's POV}
 
 
 
What is this sudden feeling? She just held my hand and nothing more. But why did my heart beat so fast than the usual? And what is this thing inside my stomach? I feel so euphoric all of a sudden. This is so gay. But, can someone tell me, what am I feeling? I felt this, these past few days and it always happen when she's around with me. I'm getting confused already. Do I have feelings for my bestfriend? Is this crush, infatuation, what love? Agh, I hate this feeling. Is this b---
 
 
 
"Yah! Kibum, you're spacing out. I was asking you, what do you like in girls?" Sooyoung punched me to get my attention before she said all of those things.
 
 
"What? What I like in girls? I don't know. I don't really ask myself like 'What do I like in girls?'. So, I don't really know." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. 
 
 
"But, are you in love or do you have any crush?" Sooyoung said in a low tone of voice.
 
"Molla. I haven't sort out my feelings for that girl yet. But, let me tell you. I love being with her, I always want her by my side, I'm willing to do anything for her. I always think of her at night, thinking of what will happen with our future if we end up with each other, then waking up with her in my mind. Eveytime she smiles, it seems like my problems has been washed away." Then I smiled and continued "Everytime she makes a mistake, I even find it cute. Even though, we're doing nothing, I still feel happy just because I'm with her. I know this is soooooooooo long already but I didn't even express half of my feeling for her yet. I just...  ugh. There." I finally said it. I think I just indirectly confessed to her. It's just that she don't know she's the one I'm talking about.
 
 
"Oh~ She seems to be so important. Who is she?" Sooyoung said calmly with curiousness filled in her voice.
 
 
"No, I just can't tell you yet. I'll tell it to you, when I want to, okay?" I said as I ruffled her hair.
 
 
"Okay. But, hey stop messing up my hair." She said pouting, there she goes again.
 
 
"But, can I ask you something?" 
 
 
"Yeah, hm, what is it?"
 
 
"Can you tell me, am I in love with her already?" I asked. I want to know, no, I need to know.
 
 
"Sort of, it was kind of obvious in your explanations and things, that kind of explains a quarter of it. So, yes, I think you are." then she nodded after saying that.
 
 
"Okay.... hey, look we're on top. Yah~ Soongie, look at the sun set." I told her as I pulled her and put my arms around her. 
 
 
"Wow~!! Daebak!! It's so beautiful." She said amazement is written all over her face. Then, she started clapping her hands, and sometimes she even misses her hands. So, cute.
 
 
"Now, sit down. You don't want us to fall, do you?" 
 
 
"Ani."
 
 
 
Then silence filled the atmosphere. I really hate this times. She seems uncomfortable.
 
 
 
We stayed like that for awhile, and waited to get out. As soon as we got out, I dragged her to a nearby shop. I want to buy some merch as a remembrance for this wonderful day.
 
 
"Eh? What are we doing here?" 
 
 
"Remembrance." I said blankly and went to find a gift for her. As I was searching, I found a necklace with a key on it and the other one was a heart locket. I think this is nice. So, I went to the cashier and bought it. She was already waiting outside.
 
 
"Hey, what did you get me?" I said. I was excited to see her gift.
 
 
"Um, I got you a bracelet. It's simple, but I hope you like it." She said with her head low down and her hand stretched to give her gift. 
 
 
 
Yes, it was simple. But, she gave it to me, it's not simple, it's wonderful. I suddenly hugged her, I didn't even know why.
 
 
"Um, eh?" She said shocked by my sudden action. I immediately broke from the hug and coughed.
 
 
"Um. It's just.... my sign of thank you." I said cheekily, hoping she'll buy it.
 
 
"Sure, mine?"
 
 
 
{Sooyoung's POV}
 
 
 
"Yah! What did you get?" I said angrily, he won't even budge. He's just standing in front of me smiling like an idiot.
 
 
"Eh, hahahaha. Turn around."
 
 
"Huh? Turn around?" Why would I turn around?! He might run away from me.
 
 
"Stop whining." As he forcefully turn me around.
 
 
 
I was waiting for him to say anything but I suddenly felt something cold on my chest. It was a key. It was beautiful. 
 
 
 
"So, do you like it or not?" 
 
 
"Of course, I like it you pabo!" Then I ran to him and hugged him tight, he hugged back. 
 
 
"Let's go now. It's getting late." He said as he patted my head and walked with me to the exit.
 
 
 
The bracelet I gave him. There was a hidden message beneath it. Hope he doesn't notice it. 
 
 
This was surely the best day ever.
 
 
 
{Key's POV} 
 
 
 
I'll just sort out my feelings for her tonight. I'm so out of the topic, hahaha.
 
 
This was one of the best days of my life.

Mianhae guys :((

Sorry, for not updating for so long, I was having troubles on what to write in this chapter, hehehe.

So, is this long chapter ok?

I hope so. 

Next time, I'll try updating A.S.A.P.

 

PPAI~ PPAI~