Chapter 2

Cliché

 

Hi there! Here's the chapter 2 . Dedicated to my 1st Subscriber ^^ MidoriYuriUmiko :"> Kamsahamnida ^_^ 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
"K-Key...Key.. Whe-where are you?" Sooyoung said while still trembling in fear.
 
 

"Just wait." were the only words Key managed to say.
 
 
 
Key kept on looking until he finally noticed a figure. There he saw Sooyoung seated at the corner sobbing. He quickly ran to her and hugged her.
 
 
 
"Shhh, shhh" Key whispered as he patted Soooung's back to calm her down. "Stop crying, okay? You know I hate seeing you cry. I'm here already no need to be scared."
  
 
 
Sooyoung immediately hugged Key and cried harder this time. Key just shut his mouth and let her cry.
After a few minutes, they released from the hugs and only soft whimpers were heard. Key tried to call Jonghyun to ask for help, unfortunately there was no signal.
 
 
 
"Soo, can I borrow your phone for a minute." Sooyoung checked her pockets and said "I think I left it in my locker, sorry."
 
 

"." Key cursed because of their misfortune.
 
 
 
"Hey piggy" Key said trying to be concerned even though he used the word 'piggy' "stay here for awhile and I'll look for light or windows, maybe."
 
 
 
"N-no. Stay here, don't leave me." Key tried analyzing what she said and thought that there was something more to it, but he just shrugged it off.
 
 

"Umpf, how do we do this? Okay, okay, I'll give you a piggyback so I can roam around this place with you with me and look for something to er... aish. Just get on my back." he said as he rolled his eyes.
 
 
 
Sooyoung slowly got on his back and adjusted herself to make her more comfortable. Key started to wander and gathered up everything that could help them to get out of the place.
They also found a window and opened it to produce enough light around the place. 
 
 
 
"I can go down now." Sooyoung said, and Key crouched to help her get down. He didn't argue to prevent them from fighting. He also was not in the mood for fighting.
 
 

"Okay, you can go down. But, hold my hand, arasso?" Sooyoung just nodded as a reply and hold his hands. 'Why the hell, did I just say that?' Key thought to himself as he realized what he said.
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
It was already 6pm and they were still stuck, not knowing that they spent almost 4 hours trying to get theirselves out.
 
 

"Ugh, this is tiring. Where in the world can I find a freaking hammer?!" Key asked in frustration.
 
 

'Uhm, a hardware store?' Sooyoung thought, but she decided not to answer Key with this kind of answer, it would just cause another argument.
 
 

"Why don't you try opening those boxes we saw awhile ago. Maybe there's no rats or cockroaches you speak of scaredy cat." Sooyoung said teasing him.
 
 

"I'm no scaredy cat. I'll give it a shot, you stay here." Key said as he started looking for the box they saw.
 
 
 
'What if I scare Key? Haha, that would be fun' Sooyoung thought as she tried standing up and quietly creeping up on Key.
 
 

"Keeeeeeyy." Sooyoung cried out trying to make her voice as deep and scary as possible.
 
 
 
"Jeez, shut up Sooyoung." 
 
 
 
Sooyoung crept a little bit closer and breathed on his neck.
 
 
 
"Wh-who's th-th-there?" Key was about to hit the person with the axe he found inside the box, when Sooyoung flashed her flashlight right in front of Key and said "Boo!" and stuck out her tongue.
 
 

"Ackkkkkkkkkkkk! YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG, IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, I SWEAR I'LL HIT YOU WITH THIS AXE I'M HOLDING!" Key screamed at her hitting three octaves.
 
 

"Yah! Lower down your voice, and get us out of here." Sooyoung said furiously.
 
 
 
"You don't speak like you're the boss in here." Key said. Irritation was written all over his face.
 
 
 
Sooyoung was about to laugh at him when sounds of lightning and thunder was heard. Without knowing, Sooyoung buried her face on Key's chest and Key was hugging her. Sooyoung looked at his face as Key did the same. Their eyes met for a moment, and she hears the beating of his heart since her ear was near it. They abruptly avoided each other's eyes and broke off the hug.There was a moment of silence after that.
 
 
 
"Let's get out of here before the rain gets heavier." Key said trying to break the awkward silence between them.
 
 
 
Sooyoung just followed him and watched him wrecking the door trying to get them out. After a few minutes, Key managed to destroy the door.
 
 
 
"Come on, let's search for a place to stay. I decided not to go home, since we do not know which way to go." Key said calmly, as he tooke her hand and walked out of the place.
 
 
They were walking in the rain when Key felt Sooyoung shivering. He took of his polo and wrapped it around Sooyoung. Sooyoung was shocked by his actions and said "No, no, no. You'll get colds if you give me this. Go, on take it." Sooyoung took off his polo and handed it to him.
 

"I'd rather get colds than you catching one." As he wrapped it around her again. Sooyoung blushed at his words. This was one of the reasons why she fell for him. He's sweet and caring. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
They finally arrived at an inn, and asked to stay there for the night. The ahjumma who owned the inn, accepted. They arrived at a very cozy and nice room. 
 

"Uhm, ahjumma. Do you have extra clothes, we can't sleep with this wet clothes on us." Key politely asked the ahjumma.
 

"Ne, I think we do have some. Just wait here." The ahjumma said before leaving the two alone.
 
 
They we're exploring the room, scratch that. Key explored the room until he noticed that there's only one bed. 
 


"SOOYOUNG!" Key yelled as he looked for her, and found her gobbling up on the chips she found on the fridge. He wasn't shock, he was used to it.
 


"Whash?" Sooyoung said with full.
 


"Yah, swallow that first and speak properly with me." Key said nagging at her. His inner diva is acting up.
 
 
 
Sooyoung swallowed her food and said "What?"
 
 
 
"Didn't you notice that there's er..uhmm..er.." Key said stuttering.
 
 

"What?" Sooyoung asked the boy in front of her annoyed.
 

 
"One bed." Key said quickly and looked at the bed.
 
 
 
Sooyoung followed his gaze, and was shocked to see only one bed.
 
 
 
"NOOOOOO! No, no, no, no, and no. I am not going to sleep on the floor." Sooyoung immediately said as soon as she knew that there was one bed.
 

 
"Who said that you're going to sleep on the floor?" Key said while half-smirking.
 
 
 
"Oh, you're such a gentleman, bestie." Sooyoung said sweetly, while making her way to the bed. But, Key stopped her.
 

 
"Uhm, what are you trying to do, mister?"
 


"Who says you're going to sleep there?" Key said as he pointed to the bed near them. "You're going to sleep on the sofa."
 

 
"NO I AM NOT. NOW, GET OUT OF MY WAY!" she cried out loud as she stuck her tounge at him and shoved him away.
 

 
"NO! I WON'T LET YOU." Key said before jumping right on the bed.
 

 
"GET OUT OF THERE KIM KIBUM!" Sooyoung angrily said as she tried to push Key off the bed, her loss. Key was just too strong.
 


"I GOT HERE FIRST." Key said palyfullly as he stuck out his tongue at her.
 


"Fine." Key jumped on the bed trying to celebrate his victory over the bed.
 
 

"Kids, here are the clothes you've been asking for. Just dry your clothes wherever you want, bye." the ahjumma gave us the clothes and closed the door immediately.
 
 

 

Key got the clothes given to him and started taking off his shirt. 
 
 

 
"YAH! There's a bathroom over there." Sooyoung said sarcastically.
 

"You change there, and I change here." Key said plainly.
 
 


Sooyoung just went to the bathroom and changed.
 


They were sleeping peacefully. Key on the bed, and Sooyoung on the sofa. 
 

Key suddenly woke up and looked at the clock. 12:22. His eyes went on Sooyoung who was having a bad sleep. He suddenly felt pity, for the girl. 'I'm the man, I should be the one sleeping there.' He got up and went straight to Sooyoung.


He stared at her eyes for a moment. 'I've never seen her this close. She's pretty. She has long eyelashes, pink cheeks, plump and kissable lips. Aish, what are you even thinking Kibum?! She's your bestfriend for Pete's sake.' ' He just shrugged off his thoughts and carefully carried Sooyoung to the bed. He layed her down carefully and he kissed her forehead.
 
 
 
"Goodnight Sooyoung~"
 


Annyeonghaseyo~!! :"> 
Bella-ssi here ♥
I tried updating as soon as possible.
So here :P
 
Subscribers: 7
Views: 74
OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS.
 
 
HAHAHAHA~
Follow me on: Twitter