Chapter 3

Cliché

Sooyoung woke up to the startling sound of the thunder. 'It's still raining' she thought to herself as she slowly opened her eyes. She suddenly felt that something was different.

 

"Agh~! I'm in bed. So..... where the hell is that diva?" She cooed as her eyes roamed the whole room. 

 

Her eyes widened in shock to see that Key switched places with him. 'How in the world?!' she said in her mind.


 

She immediately stood up and quietly approached the sleeping boy. She crouched near him and admired every single detail of his face. 'I've never seen him this close. Those decadent eyelashes. A long nose hooked over continually pursued lips, which were painted bright red in an unsuccessful effort to mask its natural thinness. I love every single detail of him.'  Sooyoung thought to herself in a dreamy way. She moved away the fringes covering his closed eyes. 

 

 

"I love you." Sooyoung mumbled sweetly as her hands made its way to his hair, touching it as gently as she can. She didn't want to wake up Key. 

 

 

Key suddenly twitched and shivered. Sooyoung immediately checked his temperature by placing her hands on his forehead. 'Oh Gosh. His temperature's high.'  she thought to herself and quickly put Key's arms on her shoulders. 

 



She tried dragging Key onto the bed. 'This guy's so heavy, umpf.' After gently laying him down on the bed, she promptly went to the drawer and started to look for a small towel. She went to the restroom and got a basin and poured it with mild water. 

 



She went beside Key and started wiping his arms, legs and neck. After all the wiping, she placed the damp towel on his forehead.

 

 

"Uh, why did you even need to get sick at this time." Sooyoung cried while moving towards the window.

 

"It rained." Key weakly answered, which made Sooyoung turn around and run to him.

 

"Yah! Since when did you woke up, huh?" Sooyoung questioned him in an irked voice.

 

"Uhm, let's see." He answered back while scratching his head. "Oh yeah, when you were dragging me off the sofa." Key continued in a diva tone.

 

"Why didn't you even open your eyes and told me not to drag you. YOUR HEAVY YOU KNOW!"

 

"I didn't feel like it." Key said plainly.

 

"Aish, this guy." Sooyoung said as she rolled her eyes in irritation. Then she started pacing back to the window.



There were silence for 30 minutes, until Key finally spoke up.

 

"Piggy, aren't you going to sleep?" Key asked while his eyes closed.

 

"I'm kinda sleepy." Sooyoung retorted as she yawned and sleepily rubbed her eyes.

 

"Pabo! Just sleep."

 

"Where in the world would I sleep? Sleeping in the sofa won't work out." Sooyoung whined childishly.

 

"PABO! PABO! PABO! You can share the bed with me." Key replied while patting the space beside him, smiling like a kid.

 



This made Sooyoung's eyes grow bigger. She was still in shock until Key shouted at her.

 

 


"YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG-AH"

 


"Oh, sorry. Are you sure?" Sooyoung asked still unsure of what he suggested.

 

"Like I would you or something. Besides, I'm your bestfriend after all."


'BESTFRIEND'  that word that hurt Sooyoung the most. 

 

"Sooyoungie~" Key sang sweetly as he stood up and went near her. "Don't you want to sleep beside your bestfriend?" Key questioned with a pout.

 

"Aish, you're so childish." Sooyoung responded before pinching his nose and fluffy cheeks.

 

"Owww, stop that." Key said cutely before pushing her onto the bed.

 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Sooyoung angrily said.

 

"I don't know~ HAHAHAHAHA" Key said laughing while he made his way to the other side of the bed.

 

 

Key took his place on the other side of the bed and comfortably tucked his self under the sheets. While Sooyoung's back was facing Key. Key windered why Sooyoung won't even look at him.

 



"Sooyoungie~ could you turn around and face me, jebal?" Key pleaded. Without hesitations, Sooyoung turn around to face his angelic face.

 

"Why'd you want me to turn around, hmm?" 

 

"Nothing. Let's just sleep. Look it's 3:21 in the morning, we need to check out as early as possible. They might be looking for us."

 

"Okay, Goodnight Key~" Sooyoung sweetly retaliated.

 

"Um, S-s-sooyoung?" Key asked shyly.

 

"Hmm, waeyo?" 

 

"Can I hug you for the rest of the night?" Key nervously requested as he stared at the wall trying to avoid her gaze.

 

"Uhm, sure." Sooyoung said unsurely.

 

"A-arasso." Key scooted near her and hugged her slowly.

 

"Goodnight, my Shikshin." Key said sweetly as he kissed her forehead for the 2nd time.


Hai .~~

Sorry for not updating for a long time.

It's been ages, hahahah~ I was busy these past few days.

So, here's the update HAHAHA

Byieee :">