Chapter 5

Cliché
They were talking and laughing with each other on their way home, till they get a text from Onew.
 
 
 
"Key, me and the rest are out for dinner. We'll be home at around past 9. Night!" 
 
 
 
{Key's POV}
 
 
 
"Sooyoung, hyung said him and the rest are out for dinner." 
 
 
"Oh, hm. Okay. Why are---"
 
 
 
*PLKKKKKKK!*
 
 
 
"SOOYOUNG! OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? ARE THERE ANY SCRATCH OR BRUISES? DID YOU BLEED? CAN YOU WALK? CAN YOU TALK? CAN YOU HE--" 
 
 
"Gosh, Key. Yes, I'm okay. I'm kinda hurt. There's no scratches but there's a small bruise, I think. Sadly, yes. I'm bleeding. I don't know if I can. AND PLEASE, I JUST FREAKING TRIPPED HOW IN THE WORLD, WON'T I BE ABLE TO TALK AFTER TRIPPING ON A STONE!?!?!?!" She said in one breath.
 
 
"Woah. Fine, chill girl. I was just worried, that's why I asked that stupid damn question. Geez, are you on your period?" I was just worried. Who won't worry when someone tripped? Well, maybe if it's your enemy though. Haha
 
 
"Nope. Not on my period. WAIT! WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MY MONTHLY PERIOD?! DO YOU WANT TO HAVE THEM?!" She screamed. She just tripped, then she keeps on yelling already.
 
 
 
"Could you please, stop yelling for a second. Ugh, this bichacho." 
 
 
 
"DON'T CALL ME BICHACHO, YOU RETARD." Sooyoung sreamed for the thousandth time, trying to make me deaf.
 
 
 
"Didn't I told you to stop yelling?!" I retorted back, to this bichacho whose is still on the ground. Oh, I almost forgot she fell. Serves her right. Wait, why am I like this? I'm in love with her, but look at what's happening; I'm being cruel. Oh well, I think I have some bipolar issues.
 
 
"You said to stop for a second, and a second passed so I yelled at you." Oh gosh. She's such a philosopher.
 
 
"You take things philosophically. Get up the ground now." 
 
 
"At least help me up, idiot. I'm bruised and bleeding." She whined as I helped her up, but eventually she fell back on her as soon as she stood up.
 
 
"Seems like you can't walk." I simply said. Not knowing what to do with this girl.
 
 
"WHAT?! Are you going to stand there and leave me sitting here in the dark or help me get home?" Oh, I should help her.
 
 
"Fine." I stated then crouched to get her on my back. She better be thankful after I gave her a piggyback ride home.
 
 
"YAY! PIGGYBACK! PIGGYBACK!" She shouted and jumped on my back. There goes her childish side.
 
 
"Kindly shut your mouth, will you? We're in public and it's already 8:45 in the evening." I argued. 
 
 
She ended up shutting , pouting. At last, peace. As we were walking, she kept on moving, which irritates me. But, the good thing is she's nuzzling on my neck. And everytime she does that, I blush. Man, this is so gay already.
 
 
"Please, stop moving. You're heavy for Pete's sake." I lied. She ain't that heavy, she's about 47kg?! I don't know. 
 
 
"Mphh, umf. Ssshhh, I'm sleepi-- mmf!" Oh, she's asleep.
 
 

 
We arrived home about 9:32 in the evening, they're probably on their way home now. As for Sooyoung, she's sleeping soundly on her bed, but I have to wake her up.
 
 
"Choi Sooyoung. Wakey, wakey~" I tried tickling her and whisper on her ears, but she's still not opening her eyes even an inch.
 
 
"THERE'S FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!" I started yelling, my voice rising up every other word.
 
 
"WHERE?! WHERE?!" She immediately shot up straight, ha. Plan worked.
 
 
"There's no food." I said calmly, facing her while sitting on her computer chair.
 
 
"Ugh, why'd you tricked me?" She said annoyed.
 
 
"For your information, missy, your right knee is bruised while your feet is bleeding." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
{Onew's POV}
 
 
"Guys! Where's the key?" I asked them as soon as I reached the door to our house.
 
 
"Here." Taeyeon noted and handed me the key.
 
 
I was about to put in the key, when I realized that the door was slightly open. Sooyoung and Key must got home, earlier than what I expected.
 
 
"Let's go in! Seems like the lovebirds are home already." I shouted at them and pushed them one by one inside the door.
 
 
"Hyung? What's that sound?" Taemin asked innocently, with a confused look on his face.
 
 
"What sound, Taemin? Are you guys hearing something too?" I asked them.
 
 
"Onew, I think it's coming from Sooyoung's room." Jessica said.
 
 
Because of all our curiosity, we ran to Sooyoung's room and listened to whatever noise is inside.
 
 
 
"Sooyoung-ah, take those off now. Don't make me take those off for you."
 
 
"Oh My God! Are they doing it right now?!" Jonghyun whispered quiet enough, only for us to hear.
 
 
"What is it Jonghyun oppa? What are they gonna do?" I almost forgot. The maknaes are here.
 
 
"MinYul. Get the maknaes to the room which is very far from Soo's room. NOW." I ordered them. They shall not hear a single noise from here, they're too innocent. But, they'll learn it when the time comes >:)
 
Gosh, I'm such a erted hyung and oppa. It's all because of this stupid dino.
 
 
"Guys, shh. Let's listen again." Taeyeon shushed us.
 
 
"Kibum, put it slowly, please." 
 
"Ahhhhh! Hngggg. It hurts. Kibum~"
 
"Sssh, quiet so I can do my work properly." Kibum groaned.
 
 
"They are seriously, doing it." Taeyeon spoke, it's obvious in her face that she's shocked with what's happening.
 
 
"I know. Shush."
 
 
 
"Kibum, FASTERRRR!" 
 
"KIBUM!" 
 
"I know, I'm coming." Key groaned.
 
 
"Guys, enough. Let's just confront them later." 
 
 

 

Key and Sooyoung went out of Sooyoung's bedroom panting and drenched in sweat. Jessica told Yuri and Minho what happened. 

 

{Sooyoung's POV} 

 

What's wrong with these guys? They keep on looking at me weirdly. Did I do something bad? Then they abruptly dragged me to the kitchen away from the boys.

 

"So, was it good?" Taeyeon asked.


"What good?" 


"Awhile ago." 


I remembered the incident awhile ago inside the bedroom~ "Indeed, yes. It felt good." Then they all gasped at my statement.

 

"OH~ Come on, let's go to sleep." Jessica commented and they all went out of the chicken.

 

But, Yuri stucked out her head on the door and stated, "Next time, don't be too loud."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?!

 


OMG. YOU GUYS, DO REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. I NEVER GOT EVEN 1 SUBSCRIBER IN MY OTHER STORY.

BUT, SINCE YOU GUYS ARE SO PERSISTENT. HERE'S A VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE.

 

XOXO, lkbumkeyk ♥