Part Three

Only You

 

Few minutes later, there was a knock.

 

“Yeobo?”

You twitched. “It’s no use to call me yeobo when you love another woman, Baekhyun.” Your voice was calmer than you thought.

 

He sighed. “Please let me in. I will explain it. I love you..”

I hesitated to open the door to let him see your swollen eyes.

 

 

“Please… Give me chance to explain it to you. I don’t want to lose you.”

Hear his plead, you slowly unlocked the door but still hesitated to open it.

 

Suddenly, he broke in your room and stared at your crying figure then slowly hugged you from behind.

You pried his hands off. “Explain.” You sat on your bed and quickly wiped your tears with tissue so he won’t see your weak face any longer.

 

He sat on your side of your bed with disappointed face. His eyes travelled to your face then looked down.

 

“She is my cousin exactly.”

Your eyes blinked. What? Cousin?!

 

“She had crush on me since high school, but i never love her.”

His eyes found yours. “Because i already loved someone. From deep inside my heart.”

You stared at him blankly, whether didn’t know how to reply and still wait for his explanation.

 

“About what you saw today…” He stratched his neck awkwardly. “She was the one who pulled me into long kiss but luckily i turned my head so she only kissed my cheek.”

 

 

You looked at him. Deep inside, you sighed in relieve but you kept your face straight.

 

 

“You still mad--”

“Neh.” you cut his words off quickly.

 

 

He smiled sweetly. “You don’t have to worry.” he said as he grabbed one of your hand and pulled you into kiss. His other hand supported your head from behind.

 

It wasn’t a passionate kiss, but a gentle and sweet one. Not long, but long enough to expressed feelings to each other.

 

“Because i only have you in my heart. Only you.” he said as he broke the kiss, but still few millimeters away from your lips. “Forgive me, please?” he pleaded and gently wiped off your remaining tears.

 

Your expression slowly changed and you smiled playfully and stared at him. “We’ll see…”

 

With that you pulled his neck and him into kiss again sweetly.

 

 

 


 

yoonji-

The end!:''D don't forget to SURSCRIBE, COMMENT and check my OTHER FIC - You aren't the One

Thanks for reading {} Xoxo~