Part Two

Only You

 

6:10

 

“Oh, finally you come.” You pouted a little when you opened the door for him.

 

He smiled sheepishly. His sweat streamed to his pale and tired face. Poor yeobo, he must felt extremely tired.  “Mianhae, yeobo. Manager suddenly gave me task to sing our comeback song.”

 

You smiled sweetly and let him come in. “Take a bath first, arasso?”

 

He kissed your cheek. “Anything for my lovely.” Then he hurriedly took off his jacket and entered bathroom.

Blush slightly appeared on your cheek. What a cheesy boyfriend.

 

 

Then your gaze directed to his jacket. Gasp. He wore same jacket with the boy i saw at shop today. Your heart thumped and anger burned inside you a bit. Although you felt anger and curious, your face still looked calm. Maybe i should try to ask him when we finished our dinner.

Suddenly, Baekhyun’s phone rang. You hesitantly looked at it, to see one new message.

 

 

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

06:35

Dear baekhyunnie<3 Wasn’t our makeout session hot? I can’t forget your touch when we kissed at café this evening. do it again, deh? :* {} <3 <3 lv ya so muuch

-Emma

 

What. the. hell? So the boy i saw today is Baekhyun? Is he cheating on me? Ok.. ok.. calm your heart down. Everything’s going to be alright after i ask Baekhyun for explanation. you tried to calm yourself from anger.

 

You hurriedly put the phone down when you heard bathroom’s door open. He saw me and pecked my cheek. Really, Baekhyun? Kiss on cheek? Why the you give me kiss on cheek when you gave another woman kiss on lips?!

 

 You didn’t give him reaction and just set our dinner. Little inside, your heart broke. Why do you cheating on me Baekhyun? I really love you..

 

You and Baekhyun ate dinner in silence. Looked like he knew something wrong with you.

 

you , What’s wrong, yeobo?”

 

“Nothing.” you mumbled gently, tried to cover your anger. Only if you know. You shouted from inside your heart.

He looked at you with disbelief but continued to eat.

 

When you two finished our dinner, you cleaned the table while Baekhyun sat on sofa. You continued with clean the dish. After that, you made sure the atmosphere is comfortable and calm so it won’t ended up fight each other.

 

You sat on the sofa as well. Baekhyun grinned.

 

“Hello there, beauty.”

 

Silence.

 

“What’s up? Do you have any problem?” his face looked confuse and anxious.

 

You sighed. “Baekhyun.. i want to ask, but please answer it honestly.”

“Sure, babe.” Don’t babe me when you already kissed other woman!

“Where do you go today? Explain me all places you visited.”

His expression changed. “Uhm.. My mom’s house, my apartment, SM building, and your apartment..”

Your eyebrow raised. You looked at him with sharp gaze, almost glare. “Is there anything else?”

“I-i buy drink at café near SM.”

Your anger increased because of his nervous voice. “Why do you stutter?”

“I-”

 

I’ve had enough!   “IS IT BECAUSE YOU AFRAID I WILL FIND OUT YOU KISSED OTHER WOMAN?”  You shouted out loud in front of him and leaked out your feelings.

 

He gasped because of your rare expression. His eyes widened. You never shout at people before and always look calm. But this was different..

 

You felt heat liquid streamed to your redden cheeks and abruptly  wipe it off. “Answer me, Baekhyun! Why do you cheated on me? Am i not good enough for you?”

He didn’t answer.

You couldn’t contain it anymore. You stood up and ran to your bedroom. When you made sure it’s locked. You sat on floor and sobbed.

 

I patiently waited him to have dinner together while he enjoyed kissing another chick? Stupid me.