Part One

Only You

 

“Happy anniversary, yeobo.” Baekhyun caressed you cheek and kissed you on the lips. “I love you.”

You smiled. “So am i.” Then you returned the kiss. “I love you too.”

 

-

 

You pressed Baekhyun’s phone number and waited him to pick it up.

 

“Hello, yeobo?” he asked.

 

Smile crept on your face, imagined his face only brought happiness to you. “Hello yeobo. Do you want to have lunch together?”

 

“Sorry, honey. Today i can’t.” you frowned. He never be able to spend time with you. Oh curse the  celebrities’ lifes. “How about dinner in your house today?”

 

Your face brightened. “Okay!” you answer quickly.

He chuckled with his girlfriend’s sudden voice change. “Yeobo, do you know why i can be  a superstar?”

You grinned, knew about his pick-up lines. “Hmm.. wae?”

“Because there is a beautiful angel who support behind me. Plus, she always make me delicious foods. Yummy~” he cooed.

 

You blushed. “Oh shut up! Go back to your work! Don’t forget, 6 p.m!”

 

He laughed adorably. “Aye, yeobo! I’d love to~~~”

 

You smiled and then hung up.

 

What should i make for Baekyunnie, then?  you thought.

You checked the fridge and kitchen. Only to realized your empty supply.

 

Aish, nothing good here. Looks like i should bought something. You mumbled

Where’s my jacket? Then your eyes catched something blue laid on sofa. Oh, gotcha!

You simply wore it, so you won’t catch cold, remembered about the cold temperature outside. You just wore white t-shirt, jeans, and blue jacket, when other girls wore dresses, skirts, and accessories. Even your hair only got tied into messy bun. Well, why so involute when you can wear the simple one? you thought.

 

Finally, you reached a groceries store which near with Baekhyun’s work building. But you decided to not visit him since he said that he was busy. Furthermore, tonight he will come over to my house, right?

 

You bought food supply there and planned to make Baekhyun’s favorite food.

 

Suddenly, there was a couple kissed each other passionately in the café next to the groceries store. Since the groceries store and the café only used glass wall to divide, you can easily watched. You blinked, only to focused on the couple. You sighed sadly. Baekhyun and i never kiss each other since our one-month anniversary. Oh well, it’s okay, he’s busy.

 

There was another thought in my heart. Are you really okay?

 

You frowned and immediately gasped when you watched over the couple again.

 

That boy has same jacket like Baekhyun! Moreover, he looked like Baekhyun from behind!

 

Okay, that’s exaggerating, brain. Maybe it's only coincidence. Don’t negative thinking, you  Maybe, now he’s in his practice room and dance adorably. Neh, i hope so.

 

You continued shop to fulfill your fridge and check your watch. Omo, it’s 5 p.m.

 

You hurriedly go home, and saved the groceries in fridge. Ah, don’t forget to prepare dinner for my Baekhyunnie…

 

Okay, everything’s ready. Now where’s my yeobo?

 

 

 


 

Author's Note

yoonji-

Phew. Chapter 1 done. I will post the next chapter in any second. *kekeke* wait for it, deh?

aandd don't forget to COMMENT and SURSCRIBE.

And PROMOTE this fic maybe if you want to make me happy? ;u; lawl. enjoy~