epilogue

Fate and Fade

"Are you sure this is the place?" Kyungsoo whispers, staring warily up at the dimly lit staircase.

Chanyeol chews on a hang nail nervously, a habit left over from his time spent quitting smoking. "I'm sure. If anyone can find Baekhyun, this agency will be the one."

Kyungsoo runs a finger across the address scribbled on his dog-eared notebook and holds it up against the address printed on the metal plate by the staircase. "Third floor. I hope they can. You've pined over Baekhyun long enough."

What they find when they reach the third floor isn't the answer to their dreams, but a dusty door, with a sign plastered across.


 

The first love doesn't necessarily have to be the first person.

Stop chasing pipe dreams and find your true happiness.

 

 

 

end.

 

 

 

 

hi! wow this took me over a year to complete. i’m terribly sorry to those who actually subscribed to this thing. i don’t actually remember how the film this is based on goes now (there was india, lots of singing, a lot of blurred, semi-dreamy scenes) but i wanted to recreate the feel of the film. i hope i gave it justice.

i adapted some direct quotes from the film, and these are the prompts that started this whole thing. i claim no credit for the below quotes! 

  • "I need to see the end. that's the only way I can start over.
  • "If you don't finish something, the good feeling is still intact."
  • “The first love doesn’t necessarily have to be the first person.”

thanks for reading!