Christmas Concert

More Than a Dream/꿈보다

The time of year came again; the Christmas concert.

Hyunsik and Sungjae inspected each other's outfits as they put on their black pants with white shirt and tie, as they headed out at 6 PM for the auditorium. They gathered with all the other orchestra players and choir singers as the rehearsal began.

 

Before they knew it, it was 7:30 PM, where they all gathered into their positions.

The blackout occurred whilst students gathered in the seats, waiting for the show to begin.

 

The show began with the orchestra and choir performing the Christmas carols, such as Silent Night, Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, Hark the Herald Angels Sing and Up on the Housetop. It was also followed by the orchestra, and the choir again, singing Christmas Pipes, as well as many more.

 

But the people who really made the show were BtoB, as one by one, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon and Sungjae went to the stage, the spotlight being on them as they sang Jingle Bell Rock whilst the audience began to clap to the rhythm. However, the boys gave what the audience really wanted; their song Insane.

They performed Insane as the students cheered and clapped for them.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby with you," Eunkwang sang as the others began dancing.

The boys continued to sing and dance making the show, until after singing and dancing their hearts out they ended the show.

 

By the time the concert was over, the seven embraced each other.

"That was awesome!" said Eunkwang.

"I know!" said Hyunsik, "I can't believe we were invited and requested to do that!"

"I have to agree," said Sungjae, "I would never have thought of doing that,"

"What shall we do for our comeback?" asked Ilhoon.

"I dunno," said Eunkwang, "We'll decide over the holidays, we thought three months left. Peniel, tell me are you still going to be in Korea?"

"Yup," said Peniel, "I'll still be in Korea for the holidays."

"Oh good," said Eunkwang, "So we can all decide as a seven together,"