Concert

More Than a Dream/꿈보다

The days rolled by until the next week came, where it was time for the concert.

It was night and the students were gathering up in the auditorium, whilst the performers were either putting on their makeup or clothes, or practising.

As for BtoB, they were all practising their dance.

 

They waited in the gym, whilst other performers were getting ready.

The first to perform was Sistar, as they made their way to the stage.

 

Time passed. BtoB continued to sit down, until a student escorted them to the stage.

They hid behind the curtain whilst Beast performed their self-composed song "Shock" in front of the whole audience, making them cheer.

 

"And next, we welcome, boy band, BtoB, consisting of members Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Lim Hyunsik, Shin Donggeun, Jung Ilhoon and Yook Sungjae as they perform their self-composed song, "Insane"!"

The crowd cheered as the seven made their positions in the pitch black.

As soon as the piano melody of the cue music started the spotlights were all up on them.

The seven all look up to the audience, ready to perform the choreography.

The cheering and fangirling continued as the drum beat started, and the choreography began.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oh, baby without you," Eunkwang sang.

The rapping, singing and dancing continued as the boys continued their performance, singing and dancing their souls out.

 

Eventually the song came to an end.

The seven headed out the auditorium, wiping the sweat off their faces.

"Great job everyone." said Eunkwang high-fiving everyone.

"That was awesome." said Sungjae.

"See, I told you you would be fine," said Hyunsik.

 

They waited whilst more performers headed for the auditorium and made their appearance.

BtoB waited and waited until the student escorted all the performers to gather in the stage for the final results.

 

The performers entered the stage as they faced the judges and the students cheered.

"We all have seen these talented students, most of who have composed their own songs, singing and dancing, however now it is time to announce who has been placed 3rd, 2nd and 1st. The champion group will walk away with this golden trophy. After deliberating with the judges, the results are now in, and for that, we will be announcing the winners, starting from 3rd place."

Hyunsik gulped as he clenched hold of Sungjae's hand.

"In 3rd place, with 98 points.......we have......."

Students stared at the audience, anticipating the results.

"Beast!"

Dongwoon and Yoseob embraced each other as the students cheered on, and each member stepped forward to collect their bronze medal.

"In 2nd place, with 99 points, we have.........."

The staring continued.

"Apink!"

Namjoo and Bomi hugged each other, knowing the hard efforts they put in, as each member stepped forward to collect their silver medal.

"And the winner, with 100 points, who will receive gold medals as well as this golden trophy, is........"

Eunkwang felt a drum roll in his head.

Ilhoon gulped as he sweated.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes, trying to shake off the nervousness.

"BtoB!"

Hyunsik and Sungjae stared at each other, gaping and wide-eyed in amazement.

"We won!" exclaimed Eunkwang as the crowd stood up, cheering for the seven as they went to collect their gold medal and pose for the photographer as they held the gold trophy in their hands. "I knew we could do it. I am forever proud of you guys. We should do another song together sometime, I never had so much fun."

The teacher continued,

"Even though the group you were rooting for may not have won, this is not the end, because you will be seeing them perform the same songs on the school fair, as well as the summer picnic!"

"No way!" exclaimed Changsub as he cupped his mouth with his hands as the audience continued to cheer.

 

The seven headed out in delight as they celebrated, wearing proudly their golden medals and clenching their trophy.

"I'm so proud of you guys, we'll put in the same amount of effort for the school fair and the summer picnic!" said Eunkwang.

"Hell yeah!" said Sungjae.

"You bet!" said Hyunsik.

As soon as they returned to their dorms, they each safely put their medals in their suitcase, whilst Sungjae neatly placed the gold trophy on top of his cabinet. He grinned as he stepped back, looking at it one more time as it shone.