C-ssi?

"We're Not Dating, But He's Still Mine"

"That would be 3000 won, Sir Park," the cafeteria ahjumma exclaimed the total of Chanyeol's simple lunch of rice, tuna kimchi and egg drop soup. Chanyeol smiled. "There is no need to call me that," he winked as he reached out the money from his Armani tailored trousers. After paying, Chanyeol proceeded to sit at his usual eating spot - beside the window, facing the trees that he himself could not identify the species. The view was not great, but good enough to let his mind rejuvenate from the daily stress he usually faces. Plus, students rarely have their lunch at this particular cafeteria as it is quite a walking distance from where their classes are. Chanyeol barely had his spoon half-way inside his mouth when his sleek black iPhone 5 vibrated. He put down the spoonful of food and groaned.

"Kyungsoo, I'm eating right now." 

"Well where are you, hyung? How could you have lunch without us!" Kyungsoo's voice sounded a little bitter. Chanyeol was slightly taken aback. 

"But I always have lunch without you guys," he laughed. "Where are you guys eating?" 

There was a muffled jumble of voices before Chanyeol heard someone speak again, "We're at.... um... y'know that cafe that hath lotsh of girlsth!" 

"Sehun, it's only been a week and you already have your eye on girls? Where's Baekhyun? He was supposed to keep an eye on you and Kai!"

"Apparently he's talking to some girl.."

"Really?! The fu-" Chanyeol scoffed as the call ended without warning. He quickly texted Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun smirked to himself as he replied the last text to Chanyeol. As leader of the student body, it was his responsibility to make sure that guy-hoobaes do not stray of into this cafeteria, The Scoop until they have officially enrolled for a month. Particularly to prevent the guy and girl hoobaes from any 'early interactions' before they have to fully adapt themselves to SNU. Sulli made a face. 

"Girlfriend?" she asked. 

"Pretty much. He's like my partner-in-crime. Sort of."

"C-hyung is very cool." Sehun butted in, slurping a cup of pearl milk tea. "Oh, I forgot. I'm Thehun. We're in the same year," he shook Sulli's hands vigorously. Sulli eyed the slightly dark, seriously handsome-looking guy next to him. 

"Kai." he smiled ily, crossing his arms. "Same year too." Sehun with a lisp, Kai. Same year.

The guy who yelled for Baekhyun earlier. "Kyungsoo!" 

"Suho~ or Suho-oppa if you will~" he said shyly. Suho... oppa.

"Baekhyun..." Sulli said slowly while counting. Wow, not even two weeks and I'm already surrounded by good-looking guys. Not bad.

"I thought Sehun mentioned a C-hyung earlier," she said without thinking. The boys stared at her after staring among themselves. 

"Oh, you're sure gonna be in for a shock alright!" Kyungsoo chirped. "I think I hear his voice booming!" they all laughed except Sulli, obviously.

"Well, I'm not to keen about meeting him. He sounds scary." she pouted. Whoever this C was.