Six Foot Tall

"We're Not Dating, But He's Still Mine"

"Crap!" Sulli cursed to herself as she strided scross the sea of students, accidentally bumping into a few. "Excuse me, distressed princess coming through!" she echoed, ignoring the fact that most of them were seniors. One of them looked at each other knowingly. Freshly-highlighted hair, designer stilettos, that attitude.. must be a newbie. Of course, Sulli was not normally that much of a person without manners but today something just ticked inside that cranium of hers. Sulli's violently pressed the "peach iced tea" button on the hallway's vending machine. She chugged the cold liquid, feeling a little refreshed as she wiped sweat off her forehead. 

"Oh my God!" Minji fanned her face with her hand. "Did you see how Park Chanyeol stared my way?" she burst into a fit of giggles, trailed by her posse. Not another one. Sulli squeezed the iced tea can with her hand and cleared . The group of girls raised an eyebrow. 

"Excuse us, but we're in the middle of a conversation here." Minji said coolly. 

"I'm not deaf yet, Minji. Nor do I have the interest to in your.. interesting topic." she flashed a fake smile and batted her lashes. "But.." she glanced at the group, "I don't think Park Chanyeol's interested with you guys." she bent closer and whispered, "I heard he's gay." Minji and her friends gasped. 

"Really?"

Sulli nodded, "Mmhm. I heard one of those Private Service peeps talking about...." her voiced trailed as they pricked their ears curiously. Sulli quickly put one finger on her lips. "I'm not supposed to tell. This is a private matter that should not be revealed to mere public peasants." Sulli wanted to laugh at their expressions. Dumb bimbos. I wonder how they got in here. Money, probably. Keeping a straight face, she turned to walk away. "Be careful from now on, neh? I heard he slept with three guys yesterday."

Sulli heaved a relieved sigh when she made sure that she was out of sight. Phew. One week here and who-knows-how-many coursemates I've spread that ridiculous rumor to. Let's just hope that it doesn't get to the ears of the PS - or worse - Chanyeol - no, the President himself! Sulli would do absolutely anything to make sure that no one has even the slightest interest in Chanyeol. Surprisingly though, she has not bumped into him anywhere at ALL. Sulli's thoughts were interrupted by a loud grumble in her stomach. She blushed and looked around; the cost is clear. Gotta grab lunch, she thought as she walked her way to the university's cafeteria - well, one of them at least. 

-------

"Yes, Soojung.. I know what you said but-" 

"No I did not!" 

"Wait. He what? Omigosh you're so lucky! Which color? I heard they're releasing a new one for the summer collection!" 

"Hold on, Soo I gotta-" Sulli nodded quickly to the boy who was standing in front of her with a tray full of food. "Go ahead," she mouthed.

"Kay. I'll come over to yours tonight. Kiss kiss!" Sulli put her cellphone back into her hot pink rucksack. She raised her head slowly to make eye-contact with the boy sitting across her. 

"Do you mind?" 

He raised an eyebrow. "Kiss kiss? You seemed deep into conversation I felt bad. Are you sure it's okay for me to sit here? Sorry I interrupted your phone call with your boyfriend but-" 

"Soojung is not my boyfriend." 

"Ah." 

"And it's not of your concern, anyway. Stranger." she eyed him. Pretty cute. Although his eyes could look bigger with a little eyeliner. 

"And you are...?" 

"Are you hitting on me now?"

"Whoa, no." he waved his hands. "As your senior, I ought to know." his eyed the badge pinned to her backpack.

"Senior?" Sulli couldn't believe her ears. Or her eyes. This guy who was casually talking to her informally.. was her senior?

"I'm in my third year," he grinned. Seeing Sulli's puzzled look, he added, "No, I don't randomly talk to hoobaes or 'hit on them' as you referred just now." 

"B-but-"

"What? I look like I can blend into you guys, no?" he chuckled, slightly loosening his tie. "So what's your name, huh?" 

"C-choi Shulli. Sulli!" she corrected. 

"Call me Byun Baekhyun-sunbaenim." he laughed after Sulli flinched at the word 'sunbaenim'. "Kidding. Just call me Baekhyun. Or Baek, for short. Your six-foot-tall and ridiculously handsome senior. Also president of the whole law student body. And, best friend of-" 

"Oi, Baek!"