Encore

I finally to You

while read this part ,listen : "SEOUL" - Super Junior feat. SNSD

______'s POV 

 

Ah…I think night come earlier and I ask my mom if she wants to go to , because I always wanna see Cheonggyecheon river at night. We take another cab to go to Cheonggyecheon river, I raptured by all Seoul streets lights at night, same as yesterday. Finally, we arrive at Cheonggyecheon river. We stay there for 1 hour, i'm just take a picture and watch this beautiful image i have in front of my eyes. I listen to my playlist and wondering if i could go here with Gikwang...someday. This will be my favorite place though.

 

 

After I stay there for 1 hour, I feel like I want to go to Cube Café and recheck if I could see Gikwang.

When we arrive at Cube Café ,I walk fastly to the waiter and ask.

            “Is Lee Gi Kwang visit here today? It’s almost 8 o’clock now…”, I wait for best answer I can get this far. Thought recently when I was here 2 day ,I never heard fascinating answer…from anyone.

            “Ahhh…mianhae, Lee Gi Kwang isn’t visit here today and I think today Lee Gi Kwang will not come here today.”

            “Really? You hear that from?”, I ask with broken-hearted.

            “Ye ,I ask my manager today and He said that. I think you should try again tomorrow.”

            “It’s okay, tomorrow I will come here again….i will come here straight from noon. Thank you.”

            “Hey! Wait! What if you wait in front of Cube ent. Building? Maybe you can see Lee Gi Kwang?”

            “I think I can, but there so many fans wait there and I don’t want to make Gikwang or B2ST more uncomfortable. Thank you…”, I walk away from Cube Café and rush back to my apartment. I feel this stuffy emotion suddenly fill me.

            “Moooom, I will go to bed okay”, I go to my bed and suddenly I cry when I look at Gikwang’s official pillow…I even bring that here. I feel now that all my friends comment are right. How can I be Gikwang’s girlfriend? Even meet him just as hard as climb a coconut tree. I think….after all, that today horoscope was true

 

Gikwang's POV

            “Where’d you wanna go Seopii?”, I ask couriously.

            “To relax you…”, he sings that…

            “What the?...HAHHAHHAHA *my laugh explode* wwuuuuh…such a ert Seopii..”, I blink.

            “Heyy! Ya! Yaah! Don’t think that way! I mean, let’s go eat something, I’m starving. I know that eat always makes you relax.”

            “Aaah hahahaha, you could use regular voice, don’t creep me out like that hahaha, whered you wanna eat?”

            “Ehmmm….lamyeon?”

            “Wooooh! Let’s go caaah”

I ask Yoseop drive, cause I have to save some energy for Sang Ra, I think after dinner I will take her to ice skating or somewhere romantic. Yoseop tell me about all schedule we have for another month and I feel excited to hear that, when suddenly Yoseop bring a topic about Sang Ra.

            “Kikwang-ah…”

            “Mwo? Hahaha.”, I answer curiously.

            “About Sang Ra…14th month right?”

            “Neeee~ *I sing it* why?”

            “Ahhh nothing, hope your relationship longlast.”

 

while read this part ,listen : "Breath" - B2ST

            “Yaaah! What do you wanna tell me?”           

            “Nothing…hey! I already look your photo with Hyuna!!! You like her?”

            “Whatt???” ,I answer angrily. Even I thought many times that Hyuna has equation with Sang Ra. Hem…yes, they really are the same. Sang Ra has beautiful wide eyes, same as Hyuna. Sang Ra has a beautiful leg ,splendid and magnificent body shape. Sang Ra has round face same as Hyuna and they have beautiful voice. I think they are really are my type though.

            “Hahahaha! I thought you can fall to Hyuna, since Hyuna has many similarity to Sang Ra and all your ex girlfriends. Right?”

            “Yeah, I had thought that, but I just have crush on her when I was trainee and debut as AJ. She like ignored me when I was trainee. But now I have Sang Ra~ Sang Ra is like my whole life~ I love her! So much!”

            “You really love her that much? You met her when your friends bring her and match you up right?”

            “Yeah, and I think they’re right, Sang Ra is really my type.”

            “Ehhhm….but have you ever think what if Sang Ra is just same as you ex that would cheated on you?”

            “Ahhhh, geugeos-eun bulganeung (it’s impossible). She definitely love me!”

            “But she never take care of you when you were sick?”

            “But when I’m sick, Sang Ra is busy that time, so it’s okay.”

            “Aiiissh, okay whatever you say Kikwang-ah.”

            “Hahahaha, I think you should have girlfriend Seoppi, you worried to much about me!”, I .

            “Haiiissh, I haven’t found ‘my girl’ that fits me well right now, except my ex that I desperately want to forget her.”

            “HUHU…poor Seopppii~ AHAHHAHAH”

            “Aiiiisssh stop tease me!”

            “Ahh, Seoppi have you finish your meal? Let’s get going.”

            “What? Whereeee? I don’t wanna come back to dorm right now Kwangiih~”

            “Hahahaha mianhae I have to prepare my dinner with Sang Ra, I have to perform excellent in front of her.” ,I said sprightly.

            “Aaaahh ,ye gaja (okay let’s go)…”

 

I drop Yoseop at his friend’s place and I rush to saloon to touch up all of my appearance. I wear tuxedo and go to Hongdae to pick up Sang Ra. I called her.

            “Honeyy~ I’m at Hongdae now, where are you?”

            “Aah, ye wait for a moment ,wait in front of sushi place ok.”

            She hung up the phone.

What is with her? Recently she changed suddenly. Like 4 month ago, while I wanna go to her apartment, she said don’t and I can't come and she even didn’t told me why. Recently I found her acting strange….aaahh but it’s okay, maybe she’s busy with her work.

            My car door suddenly open and startle me.

            “Hey Kwangiie~”

            “Honeeeyy~ I really miss youu~” ,I say and hug her. I kissed her on neck to under her skin. She sigh and I keep kiss her. My lips send me to go below her dress right to her and my hand is on her thigh keeping her next to me.

            “Sungiii-aah~~”

I aghast…           

            “What? Who? What do you said?”, I ask her immediately.

            “Ahh, nothinggg Kwang-ahhhh~ let’s go!”

I was confused and shocked. Who is Sung? Is she really cheating on me? But tonight is our 14th anniversary and I don’t wanna think bad thoughts about her. We arrive at the restaurant, I open my door and walk around the car to open her door. We sit in the middle of the restaurant ,because she don’t like sitting next to window.

“Happy 14th anniversary Sang Ra my honeyy~”, I say while I give her gift box.

            “Aaah~ happy anniversary too Kwangiiee~ ige mwoyeyo (what’s this) Kwangiie~?”

            “Just open it honeyy~”.

I give her ear rings and she looks disappointed (?)

            “Wae honey? You don’t like it”, I ask her anxiously.

            “Ah…nothing..but you give me ear rings? Jeongmallo (really) ?”

            “Yee, why? You don’t like it?”

            “Ahh...nothing.it’s just we had been dateing for 14th month and you just give me ear rings? I think more like gold bracelet or something….”

            “Ahhh mianhae honey, I don’t know, I think that ear rings fits you..”

            “Haha *sarcastic*…ye gwaenchanh-a…”

I feel really upset with her reaction…ah I’m sorry honey…I don’t know what you want….

            “So…how was your day honey?” ,I ask her.

            “Not much to tell, how about you?”

            “Ahh, like always I’m just practicing new song for another album.”

            “Ohh..”

            “Ehmm…so after this do you want to go to club? I know you like it~ to repay my mistake about the ear rings.”, I ask her carefully.

            “AAAHHHH KWANGIIIE~ Ye!! Dong-ui! Ehh, kwangieeee~ bring your friends too okaayy~ and I call mine too…”

            “Yee honey! Glad you’re happy with that!”

            “Finish your food Kwangiie? Let’s goooo!”

            “Ahahhahaaa yee~”

 

while read this part ,listen : "Crayon" - GD

We go out from the restaurant and I drive to my favorite club at Hongdae. She is now calling her friends and I already called mine. We arrive at the club and find our friends. We booked second floor just for us. We sit there ,some dancing and some just sit. While I’m dancing, I find Sang Ra just sit there and play with her phone. After she realize I watching her, she put her phone down and dance her out. I pick her phone to check who was she text….but she make a password? Even for me?

            “Honeeyy~ why you put password?”

            “Ahh…i……i..”, she stammered and grab her phone out of my hand hastily.

            “Wha..honeyy~ open the password, I wanna see your phone okayy.”

            “What’s your business? It’s my phone Kwangie!”, she yell at me.

            “Who’s the person you text recently? Tell me!”

            “No one! I’m just check social media’s profile, you don’t believe me don’t you?” ,she cranky.

            “Mianhaee honeyy~ I just wanna know…mianhae”

            “Yeee, gwaenchanh-a Kwangieee”

Why I feel I don’t trust her? But I’m sure she’s not like my ex’s though….Is what Yoseop think was right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this chapter is not really long, but i will keep updating per/day. THANK YOU FOR READ my fanfiction! ^________^

please comment and support me :D