Destiny..maybe?

I finally to You

 

Gikwang’s POV

Last night was a weird feeling I’ve ever had with my fans….weird. Aisssh it didn’t matter, what matter now is Sang Ra. What is with her? Am I too stupid? Maybe I just have to ask other people opinion haisssh I think I’m going crazy with all these problems and tight schedule, I wish Sang Ra would be more understanding.

I take a bath and go to Cube ent. first, I meet Doojoon.

            “Doojooniie, can I ask you something? About a girl.”

            “Yaaah Kwangiee! Wae waeyo?”, Doojoon answer it happily, though my face really really upset…

            “Emmm….Sang Ra..why is she acting weird this recent 4 month? Do you know why? I really love her and I want to be with her.”

            UUHHHUUUUKKK *Doojoon coughing*

            “Wae Doojoonieee?”, I ask curiously.

            “Aiiisssh, I think I’ll get fever, check my forehead Kwangiee.”

            “Ahhh, ige mwoyeo! You don’t have fever!”

            “Yaaah! We have to practice for next album! Gajaa!”, Doojoon drag me to practice room. Yet I still wondering why Sang Ra, Seopi and Doojoon acting like that…

 

 

______'S POV      

Last night……was crazzzyyy! Finally I met him! Hug him! If I could know him better…ah ye! Today my first day work at Cube ent. right? So I wonder what’s Gikwang reaction? Hihihi can’t wait.

            “Moooomm! Ahahahhaa!”, I shout out loud.

            “What again…”, Mom answer it coldly.

            “Don’t you remember!!!!! Today’s my first day work at CUBE ENTERTAINMENT MOOOM KIKIKIKIK *I giggled myself*”

            “Ahhh, yes. Be careful, don’t trust people so easily and remember to ask direction okay?”

            “Hihihihih yes Moooom! I’ll go now, byee mom!”, I ask for leave to my Mother and ask for her bless and pray.

Fiiuhhh~ I don’t know why but why is my hurt pump so hard and loud ,I can even hear my heart pumping. It must be Lee Gi Kwang…I hope he’s at Cube now…

I took a bus to Cube ent. ,I ask direction to people so I don’t get lost. Why is wrong with this weather…so colddd! Ah! It’s November 30th. Why I get so dumb and forgot to bring my coat. After I finish working ,I will buy some coat for me and Mom! Exactly. Snow start to fall down little by little. Woooooh this is my first time to feel winter breeze in front of my face, my body ,even my soul. I hope this day will turn out well….

Even I had ask direction to other people, still…I have hard time to find Cube ent. building, I’m really a blind map person…At last I arrive at Cube ent. building. WOW! so cool...not that big but, there's so many fans waiting outside the door. I think they might get cold though if they wait there for a long time. Hihi I feel so lucky that I I already apply my CV ,while I was back in Indonesia…and lucky me! I get it! I walk into the door where there is many fans out there. They’re fans of BTOB, B2ST, G.na the most crowded. I have troubled to reach the door, I jam in the crowd, like I was a fan..haha funny ,I am a fan of B2ST.

            “Excuse me…”, I breach the crowd and finally I reach that door. Huh…what a hard door to get. Woooww, so this is so cool, i can see Lee Gi Kwang’s training place. There’s a stair on the right side of the reception and i decided to I see a reception desk and ask for direction.

                “Annyeonghaeseyo, i’m new employee here, i ‘m start work here start today.”

            “Annyeonghaeseyo, you can see HRD’s.”        

            “I’m sorry, can i get direction to HRD’s room?”

            “Ahh, sorry i forgot. Just go straight and there’s a black door on the right.”

            “Gamsahabnida....”, i answer happily.

I follow her instructions and get to the HRD’s room quickly. I knock the door and someone shout from inside.           

            “Ne...”

            “Annyeonghaeseyo....i’m ______ from Indonesia. I already apply my CV and Cube ent. Approve it.”, i answer bravely.

            “Ahh...ne, fill some form here and give me your latest CV.”

            “Nee...”, i do what the HRD’s tell me and i ask again.

            “I work for B2ST’s art consultant right? And maybe i can help with their concept or i can lift some things when B2ST make a new MV.”

            “Ahh ye, you can do that, that’s very helpful.”

            “Here’s the form and my CV....”

            “Ne...so now you can start to work.”

            “I’m sorry, where am i must go now?”, i’m so confuseddd with my limited Korean language.

            “You can go to B2ST’s wardrobe first.”

            “Ne....hajiman, where’s the place? Can i get some instructions and direction?”

            “Ye....when you leave this room, go to the left to reception desk ,there’s a stair on the left, go to the second floor, turn left after you get to second floor. Go straight and there’s a door on your left side, there’s B2ST’s wardrobe room.”

            “Ne......gamsahabnida....i’ll do my best.”, i go out from HRD’s room and walk to reception door. The stair made by wooden and the handle also made from wood with more dark color than the stair color. I ran quickly and follow the direction, when suddenly...

 

 

while read this part ,listen : "Because of You" - B2ST *really really must listen to this song while read this part. Because it’s so match up.

 

            *BUUUUUKKKKK* i think i bump with someone and i fell down because i ran earlier.

           "Aww, mianhae i didn't see" ,i still look down and feel really hurt at my bottom. But then i heard a beautiful voice that i recognize and i look up.

           "Mianhae, i didn't see either." ,Lee Gi Kwang give his hand to help me and i just stood there like a fool. I’m really shocked when i see Lee Gi Kwang in front of my eyes and hand over his hand to help me out. I felt my heart was burst when i see Gikwang's face

           "Is that really hurt?" ,Gikwang said.

           "Ahh...i....i..", suddenly i can’t say a single word there. I just blank out and sit there with weird position. My right hand is below my bottom, while my left hand cover my lips feel so shock about what has happened.Gikwang streched his hand again after he scratch his head confusedly.

           “I’m...i...hem..i’m sorry. Aiishh...mianhae..”, i streched my hand and reach his hand. I hold Gikwang’s hand for the first time with purpose...hihihi i giggled..

            “I’m really sorry i didn’t see you and i remember that you almost run when you hit me until you fell down.”, Gikwang says with regret voice and intonation.

            “Ahhh...ani.... geuleonge anieyo (it’s not like that). It was completely my fault back there.”, i answer with difficulty like there’s a rock inside my throat and my voice was hampered in my mind.

            “Aaahh, it doesn’t matter, are you hurt?”, he ask worriedly.

            “Ahh ani...naega gwaenchanh-a (i’m okay)....i’m sorry for make a difficulty to Lee Gi Kwang..”

            “Ahhh, aniiii.”

            “Ne....geulaeseo...annyeong haeseyo, let me introduce myself..is it okay Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng..”, i ask carefully.

            “Ahh...ye.”

            “Ne...annyeonghaeseyo...naneun ______, jeoneun indonesia eseo wass-eoyo. Start from now on, i’m B2ST’s Art Consultant and the helper too...”, I give my best smile to him.

            “Aaaahh, annyeonghaseseyo....Naneun Lee Ki Kwang... mannaseo banga woss-eoyo (nice meeting you).... dangsin-ui doum e daehan gidae (looking forward for your help)..”, he smile with those splendid eyes and those terrific smile to me. Ahhhh...i feel like i’m floating in the cloud....aiiiihh Lee Gi Kwang i can’t take my eyes....even my mind from you.

            “Neee Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng, right now, i have to go to B2ST’s wardrobe and introduce myself to the rest of B2ST’s member and other employee. By the way.....do you remember Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng?”

            “I’m sorry, remember what?”, he ask politely. Why is Lee Gi Kwang so polite to everyone? Like....everyone...

            “Ahhh...yesterday at Cube Cafe, i was the fans who take a picture and hugged you...”, aissh..he didn’t remember....but i feel like this is destiny? or faith...maybe? *I giggled*

 

Gikwang’s POV

What the.....suddenly i hit someone and i’m pretty sure that she’s the one who running. I streched my hand to help her out ,but she just sit while she’s fell. I don’t know but i kinda familiar with her body and face. She not really skin or has a pretty body but she’s kinda pretty and beautiful though. After i help her to stand up, she introduce herself and i think we’re gonna match pretty well since she’s gonna be the helper to B2ST....then she ask..

            “Neee Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng, right now, i have to go to B2ST’s wardrobe and introduce myself to the rest of B2ST’s member and other employee. By the way.....do you remember Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng?”

 

            “I’m sorry, remember what?”, i answer with confusiion. I think what’s with her question? What did i need to remember? We just met in this accident right?

 

“Ahhh...yesterday at Cube Cafe, i was the fans who take a picture and hugged you...”, she answer it stammered.

 

“Ahhhhh ye, you were!”, i dig my memories out, in fact i didn’t remember it very well cause i had met many fans and it’s kinda hard to memorize them all, last night........last night.......Ahhhhh! I remember now! The fan who hugged me bravely like she knew me from a long time! Aiiishh she made me think to hard....plus all this tight schedule, it’s hard to remember anything else.

 

“Ahhh, nice meeting you, but i have to go somewhere now....see you tomorrow and take care and keep supporting B2ST okaay..”, i ended our chat there and i walk to the car and go to recording studio...i think that girl catch me up...i better clear my mind to the next album and of course...Sang Ra~ *i sing it in my heart*

 

 

______’s POV

 

I think Lee Gi Kwang didn’t remember me....what a shame i said that back then..but it was last night, wht don’t he remember? Am i too forgettable? Aiiissh it’s okay, i have plenty times to make him close to me either. Now i have to prepare myself to introduce myself to the rest of B2ST member and other employee. Hope they like me! I spark myself and i think again...hihihi *i giggled* Gikwang was the first person i’ve introduce myself...i’m so glad that crash happened though. I’m walking to B2ST’s wardrobe room, i knock it and come in. I Didn’t expect to see other member of B2ST is there.

 

            “Annyeonghaeseyo.....”

 

Everybody looks startle by my greetings.

 

            “Annyeongggg~”, say Yoseop with smile in his face and puppy eyes, he is the first B2ST member that greet me really fast.

 

            “Aah, annyeong”, say Junhyung with bow.

 

            “Annyeonghaeseyo~”, follow Doojoon.

 

            “Annyeong.”, say Hyunseoung.

 

            “Dangsin-eun nugu?”, and the last is Dongwoon.

 

            “Ahhhhh......joesonghabnida for disturbing, hajiman i’m new employee here and i’ll be B2ST’s Art Consultant and helper for anything B2ST’s related. Naneun ______ ibnida. Insamalyo~ (salam kenal). I’ll do my best to help B2ST!”, i say passionately.

 

            “Aaaaahhh annyeongg ______!!! Great to have you here! We often get troubles and i think you can help us!”, Yoseop reply.

 

            “Ne, you can help us and we are realy glad to have you here. Come forward to your help”, say Doojoon with bowing to me. I just nod cause i barely arrive in Seoul and i kinda hard to adapt to Korean culture.

 

            “Gamsahabnida~”, i say with a bright smile because they all so polite, especially Gikwang and Yoseop so friendly.

 

            “What do you wanna do now ______? I can help you, i do nothing today, except training for next album hahahaha *he laugh really loud*”, say Yoseop with soft voice.

 

            “Gamsahabnida Yang Yoseop-seonsaeng....i think today i will clean up wardrobe room first. It’s okay, i can do it”, i say with big smile.

 

            “But i wanna help youuu~~~ pleasee~ AND! Just call me Yoseop~ don’t be so stiff like that”, Yoseop beg to me.

 

            “Hahahahahaaa *i open my lips with laugh* neee~ maybe it’s because this is my first day, so i’m so stiff, please look forward to me for the next and next month hehehe, i think i’ll get  friendly.”

“I’m sure that! Hey! You haven’t met Gikwang!”, say Yoseop suddenly and surprise me.

 

“Ahhh..ige, i have met Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng back then hehehe, just a few minutes ago.”

 

“Ohhh....nice .Yahh! I’ll help you! Don’t denied that!” ,Yoseop give me his

 

angry eyes, but it turns out like he wants to cry, so i laugh out loud.After that, the rest of B2ST member besides Yoseop go to training room and Yoseop help me. I think....Yoseop really is trully a nice person....

 

while read this part ,listen : "Special Girl" - Infinite H

Yoseop's POV

Suddenly when me and the rest of B2ST member discuss about our next album, someone knock the door and greet us. It turns out there is a girl with black, not really long and wavy hair come toward us and introduce herself. I see something remarkable reflected from this girl. She smile at us and i don’t know why but i just want to have a long conversation with her. Just by looking at her, i feel like i just wanna smile to her, i mean real smile. She’s not like an idol but she sure is pretty ,even though her body is not really skinny, but i like her. I don’t know why but i feel like i want to help her and have more time with her.........weird....this is the first time i met her.

After the rest of B2ST member walk out and leave me alone with her, she start first.

            “Annyeong Yoseop-soensang~  so how’s your condition? You’re in perfect health right?”, hihi she giggled suddenly.

            “Yaaah! Just call me Yoseop, i hate someone so stiff like that.”, i give her my sullen face.

            “Hihi mianhae Yoseop-ssi....i’m not used to. Mianhae...”, she gives me her regret face and i laught it out.

            “Hahahahha! It’s okay! Don’t give me that upset face. Hem....i’m in a perfect condition! Look! *i dance in front of her and she laugh with a great smile*”

            “Ne ne....i think you’re reaaaaalllyy reeeaally healthy!”

            “So...you’re from Indonesia right? I’ve been there when B2ST Beautiful Show tour came to Indonesia...”

            “Nee....and i watched that.”, she smile.

            “Ahhh?? Jeongmal? How was i back there?”, i ask curiosly.

            “You were cool and i remember you really nice to your fans! Hehehe”

            “Waaah! Gomawo ______!! So you’re a B2UTY am i right? And from all B2ST member, who’s you like the most?”, i wish she says me.

            “Hihihihi, you really wanna know? Ne ,i’m B2UTY. Look ,i always wear this rubber ban since 5 years ago. *she show me her grey rubber ban which it says ‘B2UTY & B2ST’*”

            “Yeaaah! I really wanna know!” .i give my aegyo face to her.

            “Aiiissh hahahaha what’s with that aegyo things hahaha. I like Lee Gi Kwang-seonsang The Best...like my favorite B2ST’s song ‘I Like You The Best’ ,i realllllyyy reaallly love that song! It’s always cheer me up!

Ahhhh......always Kwangie....

            “Ahhh....you really love that song? Woooooh i’m so happy!”

            “Neee, that song’s always remembering me about Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng hehehe. But many of my friends love you! Like you’re their only bias.....and i’m the only one who like Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng...hahaha”

            “Aaaahh, i should give thanks to your friends thoughhhhh hihihi.”, i want you that like me, i want them too. But for now....i just wanna be like by you and i will fight for you...i don’t know why ,you’re not the same as my ex’s, they love my aegyo, even adore it, but you....not even....but i feel like you’re my lost slats that i wait for...