Third Day.

I finally to You

 

while read this part ,listen : "Turtle" - Davichi

 

______'s POV

I wake up earlier today…what a wonderful place if I remember Cheonggyecheon river last night. I take a bath with a rush and tell my Mom that I wanna wait at Cube Café and walk around first.

            “Momm, do you wanna come with me? I think I’m gonna wait at Cube Café until Gikwang’s show up and I think before I go to Cube Café, I will try searching for part time job here, exclude that I already accept by Cube ent. as Art Consultant or just helper too.”, I say with enthusiastic.

            “I think I will rest here, and I think I will get bored if you just wait there until Gikwang show up….”

            “Just waiting for him makes me happy Mommm, okay I neun tteonalgeoya (I’m leaving) Mommm…”

I take a bus to go to Cube Café, but first I will search another café to hang out with my novel in the morning….waah what a wonderful day. Since I can read hangug-eo (Korean language), I can read sign even I read it slowly kekeke.

Suddenly my eyes catch something on the street….i think it’s a café. I ring the bell so the bus can stop in the next stop. I walk like 50 meter to that café. This café looks kind a cool and it’s written that they will have a live performance at night. Hem……worth try I think.

I walk into this café.

            “Annyeonghaeseyo Agassi…”, say the waiter.

            “Annyeong! Can I get 1 chair please..”

            “Ah ne Agassi.”

            “Hemm….one latte ,gomawo.”

            “Ne…”

But something pass my mind…

            “Gidalyeo! (wait)”, I say quickly.

            “Ne Agassi.”

            “This written that this café will have a live performance?”

            “Ne…wae?”

            “Ahhh….ige..can I sign up as a singer? I need part time job, my voice is standard, but can I please make an audition?”

            “Ahh…wait I will tell my manager.”

I wait and my latte is come. I wait for probably 15 minute and the waiter is calling me to meet his manager.

            “Annyeonghaeseyo…”, I said politely.

            “Annyeong…so you wanna make an audition?”

            “Ne, ajeossi…I need a part time job.”

            “Let’s audition then…”

            “Jigeumiyo?”

            “Ne..”

            “Maj-ayo (that’s right)”

I follow the manager and he bring me to backstage. This café isn’t big, but eventually it has something that I really like. The design is make the guest feel comfortable and the stage isn’t big, so it’s just for a little performance.

            “You can sing here,”

            “Ne….”

I sing All for You by Eunji (Apink) feat. Seo In Guk. 

 

"Neon geureoke jigeum moseup geudaero nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae

Nan dasi taeeonado yeongwonhi neoman barabolge"

That is a part of the chorus from the song that i like...

            “Hem….”, say the manager.

            “Ajeossi…you can think it first and then you can call me whether I’m in or not, here’s my number. I know my voice is standard and I only able to sing a ballad song and in the low pitch. Mian haeyo ajeossi…”

            “Hem…I think I will call you later.”           

            “Ne…gamsahabnida…you can call too if I’m not in, it’s okay ajeossi..”

            “Ne…gomawo.”

            “Joesonghabnida…naneun gal geoya..”

I sit at the place I sit before it. I read one of my favorite Indonesia’s novel that has title ‘Aggelos’ ,even though I haven’t finish my other novel, I often get bored if I just read 1 novel, so I bring 3 novel now. Without I realize, I’ve been sit here for two and a half hour ,and it’s kinda boring though. Hem…..*I think*…ah! I should call Byun Ra and ask her to hang out with me now.

            Tuuutt…tutttt…

            Tuuuuuuuttt……tutttt

            “Yoebosaeyo?”

            “I’m _____, still remember me? we met at B2ST fan meeting that we can’t attend”

            “AAAHH! _____! Hiii! What’s up?

            “Can you accompany me? I’m in a café alone and kinda bored read nover for 2 and a half hour with some music hehehe.”           

            “Right now? I don’t have any plan, where are you?”

            “I’m at Chungmuro and….i kinda confused how I can get to Cube Café. You know Cube Café right?”

            “Yeaa, of course I know, okay I’ll meet you at that café, wait me okaay.”

            “Yeeee..gomawo Byun Ra..”

I’m so relief I met Byun Ra, at least I have friend in here, I will stay here for a few months right? I really want to meet Lee Gi Kwang…really.

            After one hour, Byun Ra come!

            “______ annyeong!”, she said happily.

            “Annyeongg Byun Ra! Hey we haven’t chat much right?”

            “Where do you wanna go?”

            “I don’t know, but let’s change place, I’ve been here for 3 hours alone huhu HAHAHAHA!”

            “Hahahaha! I know some place here! But it’s just small place. Want some?”

            “Yapp! It sounds great!”

We walk to the place. It has many fried food. I look at the menu and find something that I like.

            “I order Fried Fish Stick 2. What do you want?”, I ask Byun Ra.

            “Hem….i just want some Fried Calamari.”

We sit on the corner and talk much about everything. How’s the real Seoul life there and she ask about how is Indonesia. It turns out Byun Ra is older 2 years than me, so I call her noona.

            “Noonnaaa kekek”, I say.

            “Mwo? Hahahhaa isn’t that sound bad?”

            “Neeee hahahhaa. Noona, I think I wanna go to Cube Café after we finish our meal. Do you wanna come or have any plans?”

            “Ahhh, mianhae Jamaeui (sister). I can’t, I have to go with my friends…so sorry.”

            “It’s okayy, I can take a cab to Cheongdam-dong.”

            “Okayy, but be careful ,don’t get lost hahaha.”

I take a cab to Cube Café and finally I get there. When I get there, I talk to the waiter and she says she don’t know if Lee Gi Kwang will come here or not. So I think I should wait….again…

I wait for 2 hours and I recheck about Gikwang’s visit to here and she says she don’t know. I say ,if she know Gikwang’s here, please tell me.

 

while read this part ,listen : "Freeze" - B2ST

It’s already 7 pm, and a sign that Gikwang will visit here is zero percent. Cube café closed probably at 9.30 pm. I search from web and it says by a fan that B2ST usually come here at night, so I wait and wait until 8.30 pm. Suddenly I hear the waiter calling me.

            “Chogiyooo…”, the waiter say.

            “Ye…”, I come to her.

            “B2ST is here! You wanna see Lee Gi Kwang?”

            “Yeeeee!”

She go away and I wait for 15 minutes and suddenly……I saw Gikwang come towards me from the back door. I feel so shocked and I run to him.

            “Annyeonghaeseyo Lee Gi Kwang…I’m _____, can I take a picture with you?”

            “Ahh…ne”

We take a picture with my phone and I think Gikwang is a little bit stiff to his fans…

            “Lee Gi Kwang, joesonghabnida hajiman can I hug you? I came along from Indonesia to see you and I stay here for a few month.”           

            “Aaaahh…ige………ne.”

I hug him and put my leg around his neck, for the first time I feel Lee Gi Kwang in a person this close…I wonder when he sees me two days later when I already be Cube ent. employee……….what will he thinks about me?

 

Gikwang's POV

Why am I haunt by Yoseop’s words….really Sang Ra’s cheat on me? Please not again…I’m tired of that. What a tired day….and I still have to go to Cube Café cause Director ask me. We’re on the way Cube Café when suddenly I feel my heart pump really fast, I don’t know why. In car, I just listen to song and didn’t say a word. Finally we arrive at Cube Café.

            “Lee Gi Kwang, there is a girl who really wanna meet you, she says she’s your fans and she has been wait here for 4 hours and she come here everyday just to see you. Do you wanna meet her?”

            “Ahhhhh I’m really tired but…ahh all of fans definitely want to meet their idol.”, I say tiredly.

            “Ne, so you don’t wanna meet her?”

            “Aiiissh, where is she?”

I follow the waiter and found her stand there freeze out like a statue made of ice. Suddenly she run to me and all those ice were gone. Wow she’s one of a nice fans.

She want to take a picture with me ,after we took a picture, suddenly she ask….

            “Lee Gi Kwang, joesonghabnida hajiman can I hug you? I came along from Indonesia to see you and I stay here for a few month.” ,she ask passionately.

I’m confused why she so in a rush.

            “Ne…”

Wooooh! I startle, she hugs me and put her hands around my neck…fans usually shy and just hug me regularly, but she’s one of a brave fans. Many fans have hug me this way but……..

Why I feel so calm, warm and feel like I’m in a right place where I belong?