Hurtful Truth...

I finally to You

 

______’s POV

First day work at Cube ent. Was so amazing! I can’t wait to meet Gikwang today!!! Yoseop so nice....i first thought that his kindness was just an act, but i think it’s not. I go to Cube ent. early in my second day. When suddenly i have a call by unknown number.

            “Yeobosaeyo?”

            “Ne...i’m the manager from The Cafe. So i want to inform you that we accept you as our singer.”

            “Waaah! Jinjja? Gamsahabnida manager....so when do i start to work?”

            “You can start tomorrow and you will duet by other singer that we have, his name is Hae Ya, you can arrange it with him and you will perform every Tuesday.”

            “Ne, gamsahabnida manager, i will come tomorrow! Really really thank youuu.”

YUP! I got the job! Then i continue go to Cube ent. When i get there, i greet the receptionist and walk to B2ST’s wardrobe. There are nobody’s there, so i clean up there and get going to practice room to see if Gikwang’s there. On my way to practice room.

            “______?..”, someone calling me. I remember this voice.

            “Yoseop-ssi! Annyeong! So great to see you this morninggg.”

            “Nado...where’d you wanna go?

            “Ahh..i wanna go to practice room hehe.”, i answer awkwardly.

            “Ohh, come on come with me.”, he walk beside me to the practice room.

            “Why’d you wanna go to practice room?”, Yoseop ask me.

            “Aaaahh....ige...hehhee nothing ,i just wanna see every little detail in here.”, i lie to him....the truth is i...of course wanna see Gikwang!

So we arrive at practice room and....like i expected, i see Gikwang’s there and suddenly i shout.

            “LEE GI KWANG-SEONSAENGIIII!!!!”, i don’t know why i do that. Gikwang startle and smile to me. He walks to me and Yoseop.

            “Hahaha...annyeong...ehmm..______ right?”, Gikwang ask me.

            “Neeee Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng...”. i give my best smile.

            “Why’d you here?”

            “Ehmm...i want to see you dance...can i?”, my heart pump fast.

            “Ye of course you can. Sorry i’ll have to get back practice, come on Seopii~”, he hug Yoseop and leave me. I watch him dance and i feel so lucky i can meet him and know him....and he knows me too......i stay there until Gikwang’s finish his practice.

 

-AFTER B2ST PRACTICE-

 

while read this part ,listen : "Love Song" - Eric Nam

I feel bored, cause this whole day i was just tidy up B2ST’s wardrobe and sketch some clothes that fits Gikwang and try to sketch some blueprint for B2ST MV and i will give it to the Art Director. When i was bored, i feel like i wanna smoke, so i go out to the corner on second floor and burned a cigarette. I’m thinking about how i can come closer to Gikwang......i really want it, when suddenly..

            “______ right?”, Gikwang open the glass door and surprise by a cigarette on my finger.

            “Ahhh...ne...Joesonghabnida if i bother you if i’m smoke.”

            “Ahhh ige ssibal! Gwaenchanh-a yo!”, then he give me a fake smile. I know when he gives his fake smile.

            “Gomawo...so you’re smoke to?” ,i add a little laugh at the end of my sentence.

            “Ahh...ige..”

            “Gwaenchanh-a Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng, i won’t tell anyone *i blink my eyes to him*”

            “Ahhh...kekekkee *he laugh a little*...ehm....ye, i smoke...”

            “Good thennn, you want some?”, i offer my cigarette on my hand to him.

            “Ahhh, anii”

            “Ohhh, you want new cigarette? Hehe sorry i forgot i gave you the used one.”

            “Aniii...gwaenchanh-a ______”

I see his sad face and i can’t take it for not ask him.

            “Joesonghabnida....is something wrong Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaeng?”, i ask cause i really care about him.

            “Ahhh...nothing.” ,he gives me fake smile.

            “You can always talk to me about everything you have on your mind, i’m ready to hear it any time. It’s okay, you can share it with me, so you can lift your burden. Here....it’s okay if you want smoke for a little...here..”, i insist.

Then he take out one of my cigarette and burn it.

            “Ahh....i feel so faint with all this burden...”

            “What it is Lee Gi Kwang? It’s okay to tell me, just to lift your burden and then you will feel free again.”

            “Ah, it’s okay, it’s just my Girlfriend is always busy, even just to text me or called me.”, i shocked! Gi.....Gikwang has girlfriend?! I think i wanna cry there.

            ““Ohhh, maybe she’s really busy ,don’t be sad Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaengi~”

  “Ne...maybe haha....ehmm i think i want to take some clothes on wardrobe room, wanna come?”

  “Ne...”, then we walk to the wardrobe room with silence, cause i know i can’t push him more to tell. After we in the wardrobe room.

  “Don’t think about it too hard Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaengi......you have many people to cheer you up, including me. Aah by the way do you wanna go to Coffee shop? That place always cheer me up!”

            “Ahhh..sorry i can’t ,i have to go somewhere..”

            “Oh..ne...it’s okay Lee Gi Kwang-seonsaengi~ *i his shoulder and he startle* remember! You can always tell me everything everytime!”. I say that and He nod with a sad smile.

 

Yoseop’s POV

After changing my clothes, i walk to wardrobe room when i open the door, i see ______ Kikwang’s shoulder, i feel so jealous.

            “Heeeyy Kwangiiiee~ i think you have to go to somewhere? Why’d you still here?”, i cut them

            “Ye...i was just gonna leave.”, then Kikwang leave wardrobe room and again, it’s my time with ______ alone! I’m so happy!

            “Annyeong ______, what’s your doing?”

            “I just tidy up this room....Yoseop-ssi....can i ask you something?”

            “Ne.”

            “Why is Lee Gi Kwang-ssi’s girlfriend like always busy? He said to me back than that his girlfriend is busy and can’t even pick his call or even text him. I hate to see Lee Gi Kwang put a sad face....”

Aaaiiish why’s she ask that? Of course i can’t tell her what actually going on. AND WHAT.....? why is she so concern about Kwangie?

            “Nothing....i mean i don’t know why hehehe. Why’d you really concern and care so much about Kikwang?”, i lie to her and i feel horrible.

            “Ahhhh...ige...do you want to go to Coffee shop Yoseop-ssi? I feel like i want a cup of cold coffee hehehehhee *she smile*”, she divert the conversation, but....she ask me to go with her, i don’t care if she divert the conversation! What matter is whe ask me to go with her!

            “Yeeeeee, of course i want! Gajaaaa!”

We go to the nearest Coffee shop there, but we go with a car, cause there are many fans outside our vuilding. I open conversation when we’re on the way there.

            “So....why’d you want to work here? And what major you take in University?”

            “Ehm...hehehehe the reason is......”, she juxtapose her lips to me and giving a sign that she wants to whisper something to me, i feel my heart pump fast.

            “It’s a secret.”, then she laugh out loud and i give my sullen face.

            “Aaaahh~ waeyo Yoseop-ssiii hehehhee. I take Art in my University in Indonesia.”

            “Wooohh, that’s kinda cool. But still! You didn’t answer my question!”, i sullen my face and then give her my aegyo face.

            “Aiiissshh,  that aegyo face ige mwoyeyo? Hahahaa don’t give me that face!”, then she laugh. Why is she so weird? She didn’t like my aegyo? Even Kikwang loves and adore it.

            “Huh! Then tell me.”, i cross my arms.

            “Ahhh...ige...mianhae Yoseop-ssi, i really can’t tell you. but i promise i will tell you...”

            “Realllyyyyy wheeeennn?”

            “When my reason come true....hehhehe, remember it..”, she gives me a single smile ,then i can see she makes a sad face.

            “Waeyo?”, i ask.

            “Nothingg...hey! where is the Coffee shop? I still haven’t remember all the streets here.”

            “There! Right there! We’ve made it!”

We get out of the car and order. She gives me a sign to order first, but i let her ordering first cause i wanna know what she’s order.

            “I want Caramel Latte, gamsahabnida.”

            “You like Caramel Latte? I loveee that too!”. Turns out we have so much in common!

            “Ahhh jinjjaaaa? So you wanna order that too?”

            “Ne....i have Caramel Latte too....”, after the waiter gone, she ask me again.

            “What’s Lee Gi Kwang like? I mean what flavor?”, why is she keeps asking me about Kikwang? Is she like Kikwang???

            “Ahh...Kwangie like Green Tea Coffee, in fact he don’t enjoy coffee as much as me.”

            “Ohh.....i really love Coffee, why is he didn’t enjoy it?”

            “I don’t know hehhehe.”, it makes me think.....is she really likes Kikwang?! Then i take that away from my minds and we share some stories there.

After i chat with her ,we didn’t realize it has been one and a half hours we were in this Coffee Shop.I really feel that she’s amazing and she’s funny even though she’s still a little bit stiff, times go by and it turns out now is 5 pm and in our conversation, she always ask about Kikwang and it makes me think that i need to talk to Gikwang about the truth.

 

 

while read this part ,listen : "Breath" - B2ST

Gikwang’s POV

Finally i finish my job! Ahhhh i feel so tired and Sang Ra haven’t text me. I must go back to Cube building to rehearse more due to schedule. When i was just pass the entrance ,i hear Yoseop voice calling me.

            “Yaaaahh Kwangiiieee!”, he run towards me.

            “Ahahahhahaa! Waeyo Seoppiii~”

            “I have to talk to you privately and immediately.”, he sounds serious.

            “HUAHAHHAHA *my laugh burst* why are you so serious?”

            “Ya! I’m not joking now, i have to tell you immediately, it’s bother me a lot.”

He sounds so serious and i feel anxious about what he have to tell me. I have a bad feelings now suddenly. He takes me to the rooftop and give me a worried stares.

            “What it is? Hahaha don’t make me curious!” ,i took a laugh the break the tension.

            “I’m serious Lee Ki Kwang...”, he never call me Lee Ki Kwang unless it’s a serious moment. I think he really serious.

            “It’s....it’s about....aissh”, he say in despair while he ruffled his hair. I think this is really serious.

            “About what?”, i say impatiently.

            “It’s about..........Sang Ra...”, he droop his head.

            “What’s with her? Is she okayy?”, i feel so worried.

            “She’s okay but....she...she cheated on you.”, he says with regret.

            “What did you just said? What prove do you have? You can’t judge her that way!”, i feel so angry, how can he judge her that way!

            “I have many prove if you wanna know.”

            “Then tell me right now Yang Yoseop!”, i say firmly.

            “3 months ago, when i was in karaoke’s, i saw her walk with a guy and she held that guy tight ,she didn’t saw me.”

            “Maybe that guy is her friend! What’s more? You said you have many prove? Tell me everything! I don’t buy that one!”, i challenge him.

            “If you wanna know, i’ll tell you everything! This is for your own goodness! Then a week after that, i saw her go to hotel with the same guy! You still wanna know the rest?”

            “YEAH! Tell me everything! Maybe that was her family back there!”

            “Why’re you so stubborn! We did this for you!”, he cover his mouth.

            “What do you mean ‘we’?”

            “Ah....ige..Doojoonie knows too and Junhyung too and we decided that we must tell you immediately but when we saw you smile because of her, we can’t do that, so i decided to tell you now, before it gets worse...”

            “Then tell me the rest of it.”

            “So, 1 month ago i saw her walked to club with the same guy and i decided to stalked her, so i was stalked her and i went into the club to searched her. Then when i went to the toilet, i saw her kissed that guy.....french kiss...and that guy’s hand was in her lower dress, while the other hand grabbed her ....”, i’m so shocked by Yoseop’s confession....i don’t believe it! Sang Ra can’t do this to me! But i remember.....she made a password in her phone and i can’t see what’s in her phone, she forbid it.

            “Then what? Just 3 proves? It’s not enough.”, i say stubbornly.

            “Okay....and this is the last one..it was a week ago, it was Saturday when you didn’t able to go anywhere cause you were sick? Remember that you told me that Sang Ra can’t took care of you back there cause she had some job to do?”

            “Ye, and she really busy ,she can’t took care of me cause she had job to do.”

            “And you wanna know what she was did? I stalked her and she was went to club and when i searched her, i found her....again with the same guy....she..did it.”, Yoseop lower his voice at the end of the sentence.

            “Did it? Did what???”, i say with anger ,curiousity in my voice.

            “She..... with him...i didn’t say it make love cause i know she was filled with lust, i can see it.”

I stand there with silence. I can’t even say a word. I can’t believe it........again..i was cheated by my girlfriend...i thought she’s different...

            “Yoseop...did you tell me the truth? Is it really the truth?”

            “I never lied to you or joke about something important right? Think again, did i ever do that?”

And i think...Yoseop never lied to me about something that important to me....then i think, now i should go to her apartment! She lives alone cause she didn’t want her parent worried about her job.....is that even true? But i must think neutrally before i see it with my own eyes, words can’t get me.

I ran from Yoseop, i drive myself to Sang Ra’s apartment. I push the bell and squat, so she can’t see me through the door hole.She didn’t open the door, so i push the bell impatiently until she comes out angrily.

            “WHAT THE HEL.......”, she shocked by my appereance.

            “Hai honey...”, i hug her ,when suddenly i hear guy’s voice calling her name.

            “Who is it?”, i ask her.

            “Aaah no one, just TV!”

I push her slightly so she don’t preclude my way. I walk fast to her bed ,while she ran towards me......then i see.....a guy fully- pat her bed while calling her name with a lure voice, then when he sees me, he startle then making a mocking face.

            “Ohhh, so this is the idol? Lee Ki Kwang right? Who have a great body, many fans all around the world, korean idol and star who his fans adore BUT incredibly stupid, lame, cool , such a chicken and so slow~”, he mock me.

            “You !!! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TAKE SOMEONE ELSE GIRLF....”, Sang Ra cut my words and hold on to my wirst and grab my cheek before i get to him.

            “Why’d you here? You supposed to be at Cube building right?”

            “Yeahh, and you’re supposed to work RIGHT?”

            “YA! Why you’re angry huh? *then she rolled her eyes while makes a crafty smirk* you’re an idol right? You go to the club often, you supposed have many girlfriends right?”

            “WHAT? I ONLY LOVE YOU SANG RA! And i never cheated on my girlfriend! INCLUDE YOU! what happen to you?! we’re just celebrate our 14th anniv!”, i yell with distrust.

            “Ah? Really? Gomawooo kwangiiee~ “

            “Why do you cheated on me?!”

            “Cause you’re such a chicken!”, that other guy interrupt.

            “HEY! DON’T INTERRUPT US!”

            “HAHAHAHA what he said was rigth nae kwangie~ i’m really bored with you~ you’re such a chicken and spoilt boy~ and don’t forget, innocent....how poor you...”

I don’t believe she said that to me....she underestimate me...she’s the one i love!

            “Since when you cheated on me? I really love you....”

            “Since....since when baby?” ,she ask to the other guy.

            “Since..you felt bored with him cause he’s such a slowpoke and couldn’t filled your lust...that was since.....6 months ago baby!”, the other guy answer cheerfully.

            “WHAT?!!!! Then why you didn’t break me up! Instead of hurting me like this!’’, i can’t believe this!

            “Hahahah, for your information.....i couldn’t break up with you cause i get tons of fame cause i’m your girlfriend, first i thought you’re really cool guy, handsome idol, but it turns out, you such a sentimental ,soft ,boring and don’t forget....yet a coward person hihihi *she giggled*”

            “Ya! Just get out! I wanna make out and leav....”, before he finish his words, i punch him on his nose. He punch me back on my stomach and next my cheek. I punch his stomach and he punch me back on my left eye. I grin painfully and growl, while Sang Ra separate us and says.

            “Ya! You better get out! Don’t make a mess here! Just get out!”, she yelled.

            “YEAH! I’ll GO OUT NOW! WE.....BREAK UP!”, i stammered cause of the pain in my body.

            “Yea! That’s what i wanna say since a longtime ago, but you’re such a soft sentimental person so i was afraid to hurt you~ awwww such a baby~”, she mock me again.

            “I’ve had ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!!!!”

 

while read this part ,listen : "Easy" - B2ST

I get out of her apartment and feel my overall body really hurt an i can’t take it. I sit in my car in silence. I didn’t believe what just happened back there....i see with my own eyes. I can’t even cry...and i was never cry when my ex girlfriend cheated on me.....half of them....do the same to me........and the rest said that i'm boring and monotonic....

I put my hands on my face, i ruffled my hair and think ‘why this thing always happened to me......and i rethought ,is there someone who’s gonna really feel the same about me like what i feel about her?.....