Finally...at Seoul

I finally to You

 

while read this part ,listen : "OK" - B1A4

 

______’s POV

                 "Woooh i'm really in Seoul?! Momm, look!!! We're in Seoul and i'm much more closer to Gikwang."

                 "Yes, i know but first let's check in to our apartment okay? Then you can walk to every place you want."

Finally I come to Seoul with My every hardwork ,money i saved ,my grandma and last...my father who…well still not agree i go to Seoul. But finally! I visit this city and this country at last! I come to Seoul just for couple months and have to go back Indonesia again because just graduate from Art University. i apply my CV to Cube Entertainment immediatly so i can work in there. You know...so i can meet Gikwang *hihihi*. And finally i apply to be an art staff to beast. Well, everyday I always imagine that I can meet Gikwang and be his girlfriend. All my friend think that I should have just do my life regularly, but I don’t want it. I want my life could be like my dreams and all my novel I read.

When I see every little light in Seoul, I feel I wanna harsh go to Cube café. I wanna see Gikwang immediately. I already bought Lee Gi Kwang’s pillow from online shop which is original from Cube Café when I was back in my country, Indonesia.

                  "Momm, can we go please? i wanna go to Cube cafe in cheongdam-dong pleassseeee. i wanna drink coffee in there." *I goggle my eyes to my mom*

                  "Okay okay."

Wihiiii my mom really gets me and know what i want! So we take a cab to Cheongdam-dong. When we’re on the way there, I think how amazing I can visit this country and be an employee at Cube Ent. All that detail of the light at the streets really gets me and make me feel like I wanna fly and rush into Lee Gi Kwang…..And now we’re here. The streets around here is remote than the other Entertainment café.

W.O.W....so this is cube cafe....at last I come here…

                  "Annyeonghaseyo, can i order latte please?" I said to the cashier.

I looked around and satisfied my eyes with all those Idol diplay on the wall. I think I’m going crazy look around and see Lee Gi Kwang on the wall, how can I be his girlfriend? How? Why I think that when I was here -__- I supposed to think that before I come to here and spend my money…correction ,my family money just to reach one of my simple wish…to be Lee Gi Kwang’s yeoja chingu…

                  "Ye, you can check artist corner while you wait.", said the waiter.

                  "Ye, hajiman is Miseuteo Lee Gi Kwang is here? I'm one of his fan and i really wanna see him and that is the reason i come to here. I come here from Indonesia and I really wish I can see him even in a limited time.", my heart was fastly rattle wait for this waiter answer my question. I really didn’t hope to find a disappointed answer right now…..but

                  "Aaaah, mianhae i don't know if Lee Gi Kwang will come to here today or not."

                  "Okay, but i will stay here until this place is closed, because i really wanna see Lee Gi Kwang. Please i come to here just to see Lee Gi Kwang. Just proclaim me, gamsahabnida."

 

while read this part ,listen : "Oasis" - B2ST

The waiter delivered the latte and my mom still wait with me. I look around like a dozens time to see if Gikwang is here, but the result is nothing. My Mom said that she really tired and want to go sleep. And I think just a little bit more and my Mother agree of that. The waiter come to me and said that the cafe is now close.

                  “So………Lee Gi Kwang don’t come here today?”, I said.

                  “I’m sorry but that is the only answer I have right now. Now the Café must close, I’m so sorry.”

                  “Ehmmm….okay but I definitely will go to here again tomorrow until I meet Lee Gi Kwang ,please considering me.”

                  “Ye, I will consider and proclaim to you.”

                  “Reallyyyy really thank youuu!”

And finally i go back to my apartment with broken-hearted.

I arrive at my apartment and feel so empty. I decided read a novel before I sleep while I read one of my favorite novel “Lament”.

 

NEXT MORNING

I wake up at 9 am. I feel dizzy cause I can’t sleep well last night. I just sleep at 4 am because of my jetlag. I took my phone and see the horoscope of my sign for today.

Scorpio

Love : Didn’t make it today…sorry

Health : In a perfect condition! Go out!

 

I think…what that love column mean? Really I can’t meet Gikwang today?? Just see….let’s see.

 

I tell my mom that I want to go to Cube Café again and my Mom said that she want to go with me so we can have a vacation here. Well I think that too…what am I gonna do here? Just wann see Gikwang? Of course no! hahaha I wanna see everything in Seoul ,every little detail of it. Finally I take Mom to Han River…it’s so beautiful…moreover at night! Hihi but at night, I wanna take Mom to Cheonggyecheon river where Super Junior and SNSD made a S.E.O.U.L mv there. We take a cab again…and suddenly I see people fulfill the right side of the streets and there is a sign….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suddenly yelled!

            “MOOOOM! LOOK! B2ST fan meeting! I WANNA GO THEREE PLEAASEE”, I ask while I already place my hand at the door handle.

            “But the taxi?”, my Mom ask with confused.

            “Ahjussi, joesonghabnida hajiman can you wait here for a second? I fastly comeback and tell you. Come on Mommmm..”

            “Ye geuliwo…”, said the cab driver try to be patient.

 

I searched and follow the direction .There are so many girls screaming but I can’t see anything even my height is 165cm, well not to tall but still…I ask a girl where is B2ST member but she didn’t understand English, so I ask another girl.

            “Joesonghabnida…is B2ST member is there?” ,I ask her.

            “Ahhh, you are tourist? Yes, they are there but do you have ticket? Because it’s a close fan meeting.”

            “Mueos? Hyeonsil? Aiiiihh I don’t have it, where can I get the ticket?”, I ask her with rush.

            “Ahhh there, take a left on that ticket sign.”

            “Jeongmal gamsahabnida…”, I nod my head.

I follow the ticket direction and tell my Mom that she can rest in the cab. I know the cab’s fare will be soar, but this is the least I can do to meet Gikwang…Mom wait at the cab and I queue to the line. While I wait, I listen to B2ST song “Freeze” and find myself humming with that song. I queue for 30 minutes now and in a moment I can get my ticket *YIPIII* I smile my face out…..There is 6 people more in front of me and dozens girl behind me, when suddenly I hear the man from ticketing said

            “I’m sorry but the ticket is sold out and the place can’t accommodate more people in there. The event just started from 25 minutes ago.”

When I hear that, I feel that I want to torn myself up, I cried out loud and someone behind me tap my back.

            “Ye?” ,I said.

            “문제는 무엇인가?”, she said.

            “Joesonghabnida, I..can’t..hear…..you.”, I can’t hear her clearly because I sob really loud and I can’t take the preassure that I can’t meet Gikwang after all.

            “Munjeneun mueos-inga? (What is the problem?)”, she said out loud.

            “Ahhh….the..ticket *I stammered*….the ticket…is sold. I’m sorry I cried because I come from Indonesia to Seoul just to see Gikwang.”

            “Museun mal haessneunga? (What did You said?) The ticket is sold?”, she yelled at the ticketing and my back and she say...

            “It’s okay…B2ST is in Seoul this month..they didn’t go anywhere and maybe if you’re lucky, you can meet Gikwang, don’t be sad okay?”, she said that to calming me down.

            “Yeah I know, but I wait ,I know it’s not very long for 30 minutes wait. But I wait for this opportunity to go to Seoul…and *I blinked my eyes* you can speak English fluently?” ,I said with confused.

            “Hhihi yea, sorry we didn’t have a proper introduce. I’m Byun Ra ,and you?”, she ask nicely.

            “I’m ______ ,really nice to meet you Byun Ra.”, I really happy that I can find a friend in a single day in Seoul, at my first day. Regularly, I really hard to find new friends, but I kept my bestfriends even we hardly meet, but when we are meeting ,we didn’t lose our jokes or everything. So I really think to make Byun Ra my close friend in Seoul.

            “Ahaa! Now you stop crying hahahhaha.”

            “Ye, sorry I cry out loud. But hey! Can I have your cellphone number? I stay in Seoul for couple months and hope you can guest me here .”

            “Yes of course, where’s your phone?”

            “Here…..thank you Byun Ra…”

Then I say goodbye to Byun Ra and back to the cab. My Mom bend her face and I really scared when I look her. I said sorry for being stubborn and waste amount money with nothing to get. Mom let it go but she said that I should heard her next time. We continue the journey to Han River. I looke out the window and see wind breeze tree besides me. I open my window and feel that breeze through my face….i think….so this is Seoul…how’s Japan? Well Japan is number one place you want to visit and you really want to visit New Zealand to see all the stunning forest. I always love forest and rain…but I hate the air after rain, it symbolize something is ended, and I hate that feel. Well….here it is Han River.

 

 

while read this part ,listen : "Only One" - B1A4

Gikwang's POV

Wow...now B2ST have many fans. I really happy for that. Wow..there is one pretty girl, but no one beats Sang Ra (fictional name, not real, no offense ^___^). Sang Ra is the best thing i ever had. ah...i wanna text her now. *typing text for Sang Ra* ; Hi honey, what's your doing? Miss you even this Fan Meeting makes me busy, i can't take my mind of you. :@.

 

            “Yaah! Gikwang-ah what you’re doing? We’re in the middle of fan meeting.”, Yoseop startle me.

            “Aiiish, ye, I’m just texting Sang Ra, wait.”

            “Yah! I know now we have many fans but, treat them well. Stop texting and sign everything the give ,accept everything they give ,praise them and hug them.”

            “Ye, mianhae Yoseopii.”, huh I think I wanna see Sang Ra after this.

Fiuuuuhh now the Fan Meeting’s over, I can call Sang Ra.

            tuuut….tuuuttt….tuttt

            “Pick up, honey…” ,I said.

            Tuutt…tuttt….tuuuuutt

            “Yeobosaeyo…”, ahh she pick it up.

            “Haai honey.”

            “Ahh…Kikwang?”, she ask with confuse. Why she pick up her phone and feel confuse? I’m her boyfriend now right?

            “Yee, what’s you’re doing honey? You didn’t reply my text,I feel worried.”

            “Ohh…geu…I was hang out with my friends, why?”

            “Eheeemm….*I coughed with happy voice* ehemm…”

            “What?” ,she ask coldly and didn’t remember anything.

            “You don’t remember?....really? hahaha you’re joking babe?”

            “What? Haha you kind a freak right now Kikwang….”

            “You….today is our 14th anniversary honey…do you wanna go somewhere with me today? I have planned it though.”

            “Oh…aaah..ye…..mianhae I forgot Kikwang-ahh…ehmm..when you pick me up?”, she answer stammered.

            “How about 7 pm? Isn’t that sound promising?”

            “Aaah ye, but don’t pick me at my home, just pick me at Hongdae okay?”

            “Okayy honey. Wear nice dress okay?”

            “Ne…”

            She hung up the phone…

 

I can’t wait meet her immediately…but why she stammered? Ah it’s okay, maybe I disturb her when she was having fun with her friends. I felt so empty right now but  don’t know why.

            “Seoppi, let’s go to somewhere come on, and after that I will have dinner with Sang Ra in the most beautiful place hihihi.”, I said to Yoseop.

            “Ahh… 14th anniversary? Haahaha sound promising you guys…come on let’s go.”