여섯. Busted

You are not the One

 

          LUHAN pov

"Yes. What is that something you would like to talk, sir?" Suho asked.

The 12 boys Exo were got called to this huge principal room today. I couldn't remember of did a mistake in school chores and we interogated ourselves in our head, afraid the principal may contact our guardians. Yeah although our guardians support this whole school, if they know it- i don't know where's my credit card again. To be honest, his still attitude scares the crap out of me.

The principal sat calmly on his chair. "I just wanted to talk about you all." His eyes trailed off to us and made me kinda gulped. "Are having similar problems."

"What it is, sir?" now it's Kyungsoo who asked.

The principal smiled and somehow it was terrifying.

 

 

"Grades."

 

uh. oh.

If that's the matter, then i highly assumed he will going to make us do extra-course. A big no no.

 

Kris suggested fastly. "We can study together, sir."

"Ani.." He only shook his head and again stared us pithily. "I have this predilection pupil of mine and since she's smartest in almost all school subjects. She will be you all tutor."

"And who could it be?"

 

 

"Jung Yoo Jin from class 1A."


 

We walked out of headmaster's room lifelessly. Why must it be HER?! Sheeesshh... now back to our problems.

"How we solved this??" Chanyeol asked nowhere with puzzled look. "We played with her heart and BAM... now we should ask her to teach us??"

Sehun, not much different. He puled over us. "Hyung, we're busted." He ruffled his hair frustatedly. "We shouldn't do that dare thing."

We were in deep thought. Maknae got the point but hey it's unfair if Kris didn't do 'that' meanwhile the rest did.

Baekhyun stopped at his track. "Actually no, we're not."

"What do you mean?" my curiousness ate me whole.

His eyes fixated at somewhere-which i realized it was Kris. "It's Kris who busted."

"Wut?"

"Hell yeah, Krisus. You're the one who broke her heart so are the one who apologize."

"Only me?"

"Well duh. We're not trespass anything here."

He frowned. "Fine."

"Maybe next time." he directly received glares from us. "Okay. Lunch."

Suho smiled victoriously. "Then it settled! Tell her too we need her as tutor, kay?"

Kris groaned at the chores. "Man, why is it me again?"

"Because you're the duizhang." i remarked evilly at him. I just wanna laugh at his defeated face. Pfft.

"FINE." he facepalmed himself even more when the bell rang. We only  could chuckled at his misery.

Then, Sehun popped up next to me with wide smile. "Hyung! Do you want bubble tea?"

I ruffled my favorite dongsaeng's tender hair playfully. "Yeah. It would be great."

"What flavor, hyung?"

"Taro. As usual."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@jungyoonji_ hellyeah luhan'spov. kkk okay so i decided to continue this. fyeah fighting for me and my so-damn-busy schedule. So sorry for the short &crappy chappie ;-; i just updated my story Covered by Snow . i'll begin next chap~~~ comments are really appreciated!