넷. Date

You are not the One

 

Yoo Jin
 
 
 
 
 
 
I stirred and opened my eyes lazily this morning. My hands rubbed my swollen eyes and wiped the dry tears. I felt extremelly regret that i had fight with my only bestfriend. If only i can spin the time. My heart loaded of sadness. It's no use to regret,Yoo Jin. It's better to fix. i cheered myself and gathered up my senses. I stayed still before decided to get up and took a quick shower.
 
When i finished, i walked toward my cabinet. I searched for the suit dress for date today but my mind kept remind me about Eun Ra.
 
"Aish!!" i frustatedly grabbed my hair. "I promise to apologize to her today after date, so please stop the hell remind me of her you damn psychology!!"
I sighed and calmed myself, also hoped no one saw me because i looked like totally insane girl.
 
I stared at my wardrobe blankly and randomly pulled clothes out. I really didn't pay attention about what i choose but they were a purple dress, cardigan, and shorts. I don't care again if Kris will find me unattractive. Geez, why should i fight with her?!
 
I wore the pieces i choosed before and pulled both sides of my hair backward and pinned it. I didn't bother to put any makeup because i only put them on in party. When my appearance was ready, i checked my watch. 
 
"Omo, 9.57!" i exclaimed and rushed downstairs. After dangled my side shoulder bag. 
Crap, crap, crap, craaaap imma late in my first date.
 
I took a small glance at the dining room. My dining room is a medium brown-themed room with a swirl decoration on the wall, put it up antique look. Yes, my family like the old and vintage look. With a large mahogany table and eight chairs, actually my family only have four members  but dad bought more in case if there's guests coming. When a maid saw me went downstairs, half walk, half run, she immediately served me the food.
 
Placed me on the one of the chairs, i took a gulp of the juice and ran to wear my flatshoes in no time.
Mom who sat on the living room's sofa eyed me. "You go out, dear?" she asked me while closed her journal.
 
"Neh. See you, mom." i ran outside and waved her. I searched for taxi and luckily found one. I went in and told the driver the destination. I hope i'm not that late.
 
 
 
-
 
 
When i reached Sapphire Cinema, Kris already waited for me and called my name. He undoubtfully looked totally handsome with his casual green t-shirt, revealed his well-build figure with jeans. How can someone can be this handsome in casual clothings. And here i am, bangs flew everywhere because of running thing and maybe now my appearance was a damn mess.
 
"Yoo Jin." his smile shined when he saw my figure.
I panted to catch up my breath and looked up to him.
"Hey. You aren't get chased by murderer, right?" he grinned and patted my back. "Breath normally, will ya?"
I finally regulated it and managed to apologize. "I-i'm sorry. Had you wait me for a long time?"
 
He shook his head and held my wrist gently. "It's okay since my beautiful princess already came. Now, let's go in."
Blush crept on my cheeks heard of his compliment. I smiled at his cheesiness and patience, but his next words made my smile faded.
 
"How about watch a horror movie?"
 
-
 
After watched Insidious, we got out the cinema and chatted about the film. My mind still slightly mess with the dispute between me and Eunnie but i couldn't resist but enjoyed this date. Well, at least a bit.
 
"That awesome." i smiled happily while held Kris's hand, which now familiar with me. Yeah, although you frightened in almost all of the scene. My brain talked back to me.
 
"Said the one who screamed in every part of the movie and hugged me tightly." Kris added and smirked, like he could read my mind.
I felt ashamed at one time and looked down. "Yah! It was just too scary," i defended myself. He laughed a bit at my reaction and ruffled my hair. 
 
I can hear that lovely sound all day. i smiled a little but fastly replaced it with frown and acted fix my hair because Kris messed it.
 
"Let's drink something and go crazy at arcade~" he sang.
 
I laughed inwardly. "Arcade? Really, Kris? I thought you were a little bit more mature?" i . He pretended deaf and lead me to a small coffee shop.
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
"Wanna mocca?"
"Nope, i want milkshake instead."
"Then, i want it too."
I poked my tongue out. "Imitator."
"Lalalalalala, i dun hear~" Kris said as he covered his ears. 
"I'll pay you, neh?"
"No. I can afford it myself, dude."
"Nah~ i'll pay for youuuu.." he cooed.
"Fine, fine.." i gave up and raised my hands in shellacking.
He grinned and took the order. While he gave his money to the cashier, i admired him how he can be so friendly and funny with me, the one who awkward with guy.
And that only make my crush on him bigger.
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
This day ended fast as sun fell and Kris walked me home after played crazily at arcade. We went through a small lonely street. I smiled, thought i had spend my day with my crush. I had fun today. Stratch, i had oh-so-great day today. I giggled as i debated with myself.
Kris sneakily talked to me when he realized i just spaced out. "I know you go crazy because of my handsomeness."
I scoffed then let out a small chuckle. "You and your twaddle." i shook my head at his high confidence.
 
"Hey, that's true." he nudged me and let out light chuckle while i only spaced out. My mind drifted to Eun Ra again. I hope she will forgive me. I thought and at the same time observe down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
"---Yoo Jin?" Kris's words finally brought her back to reality.
 
"O-oh yeah? Do you said something, Kris?" She raised her head with apologetic look.
 
He stopped walking and gazed intently at her. Yoo Jin gulped at his stare and also stopped in her track. 
He didn't utter any word and that made her uncomfortable. "Uhh, Kris?" she tried to rend.
He took a step closer to her, never broke eye contact. She only froze waited for his next movement. "Can i ask something?" His words finally came out.
Her eyes glued to him. She had no idea what was it about and she just answered, "S-sure." She tried to look calm but deep inside, she's the way too nervous. Her palms got sweaty and her legs became weaker with how close her crush was.
 
"Yoo Jin.." he went closer and now Yoo Jin can feel his breath swept her cheek. Only to bring it heater than before.
"Hmm?" she hummed jittery in reply.
 
He paused or a moment while gazed deeply at her. She returned his gaze and surprised she could do that despite the fact that she actually extremely nervous. In pronto, she was paralyzed and sinked in his dark orbs, so was he. They looked at each other at long time. And they didn't have any movement. Finally, his mouth open up and he continued his words, broke the tranquility with the unexpected query by Yoo Jin, 
 
 
"Do you love me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YOO JIN'S POV
 
 
 
 
"Do you love me?" Kris said while still had eye contact with me.
 
I blinked and stared at him in disbelief and shock. My eyes widened huge like it was going to jump out. Did he just asked me if i love him? Oh, man. What kind of idiocy is it? Kris, that wasn't a question! That was the fact for god's sake!
 
I continued to look at him blankly, with he waited for my answer.
"Err.." I said afraidly and stopped for a while to think. How can i answer this? If i assert 'no', it will be a huge lie in my life and probably he won't have any feelings toward me and i will stuck in friendzone. Otherwise, if 'yes', it will equal with love confession. I hesitant about his feelings, is he feel the same way as me?
 
"Answer it honestly, Yoo Jin." Kris demanded. 
 
Honestly i considered. Should i?
 
"I-i..." I took a deep breath. My fist tightened and i prepared to say and confess at once. 
 
"I do." That words instantly let out from my mouth, made me kinda worried about his reaction. 
 
After said it, the load that sprag in my heart was lifted up and now i could sigh in relief. But there's some left, curious about Kris's reaction.
Abruptly, Kris pulled himself away from me and i could tell i kinda disappointed he didn't-- FU?! Get your brain, Yoo Jin! 
 
-Click-  That sound was heared from Kris's jeans pocket.
"That's enough." he suddenly talked and smirked, brought me shock because his sudden change of personality. I meanナ yes, he often grinned and smiled but no devilish smirk at all. Afterwards he pulled up something from his pocket, revealed the 'thing' which produced 'click' sound before. I took a glance of it and my face showed the bewilderment.
"Re- recorder?" i asked cluelessly. Exactly idn't know any single of Kris's plan.
"Obviously, nerd." he retorted me made me a bit angry with this true personality.
"W-what was that mea-" Kris cutted my words sharply.
"Listen, nerd. Here i am, i received a dare and i should make you fall in love with me." He flicked the recorder in front of my face. "Then, break it."
 
Pang! That words hit right in my chest. WTF?! So those all were LIES and ACTS?! It was because of a mothering DARE?!?!
 
I bit my lips to prevent sob. The pains were too much, but you managed yourself. "You toyed me?!" i shouted in disbelief.
He smirked and looked at my pale and helpless expression. "Ermm.. Fyi, we're not dating. Hmm, maybe yes, i toyed a little." he made a y face and look at your face with satisfied feels.
 
A little my !
I clutched my hands after heard his relax tone. "You bastard, how can you just calmly toyed other's feeling?!" I snapped at him. My heart was hurted so much and tears can fall down anytime but i restrained. Inside, I blamed myself for what i had done, for trust this , for confess, for love him. 
You such an idiot fell for a like that, Yoo Jin. Why don't you hold your tenet like before? You gave up on that because of this person.
 
 
"Y.. you jerk!!" i managed for shout at him while tear escaped from my eye. He just stood there put on his sly smile, not utter a single word and ready to leave my crying figure.
 
 
Suddenly, i felt someone embraced me from behind, that touch calmed me down from my sadness. It was a soft and comfort hug. I didn't bother to turn around who is it since i was distracted about what just happened. My surrounding area became blurry because of my unstoppable tears. Later, i heard the person's sound from behind me reprimanded, shouted at Kris who still stood there who seemed slightly shocked of the person's presence.
 
 
"YOU ING KIND OF ! HOW DARE YOU BROKE MY BESTFRIEND'S INNOCENT HEART?!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

yoonji- sorry. this lazy- author is so damn lazeeehh. and forgive me for such wrong grammar/letter.ok, wait for next chap. seeya~ oh i forgot... fyeah, EXO COMEBACK! *spazzing* *loljkbutnospazz* kekeke. Comment,surscribe,and upvote always courage me a lot>< oh yeah... Even before their comeback, i always use this word to describe my love to you. XOXO 

 

*FYI = For your information