하나

You are not the One

 

 

Yoo Jin 's POV

That was the bell. Great, lunch time.

I looked behind, only to noticed Eun Ra’s empty seat. I’m frowned. She is the secretary of student council, therefore she always busy, leave this soulmate all alone. Hmph.. guess i’ll eat by myself again.

 

 

 

I didn’t feel hungry so i tidied up my books and made my way to library, the quietest and safest place for me. I mean. For a nerd like me.

 

Some students bid me ‘hey’ and ‘hello’ while i walked through school corridor. I only replied them with smile or a nod. Actually, i’m quite popular but not as a school chick but a smartest student. Yeah, i’m not trying to be cocky here, but i always enthusiastic and occupied to be the first rank at school. Some students even got teached by me after school activity.

 

 

 

 

Enter the library, the librarian waved her hand to me and smiled, recognized me. I smiled back and tried to find the good place. When i found one, i directly sat down and stretched my body a little. Ahh comfortable.... I opened my book and read it so i won’t need to study at home. Library has quiet atmosphere for me to concentrate. Thank God, i could be able to find place like this. I read my books for long time and ignored anything ,but stopped when i heard something.

 

 

 

“Mmmh… ”

 

What the ?

 

I stopped write and tried to find where the hell are those sounds came from. And found a couple made out in library. I tried to look better at the couple to convince myself that they really do it.

 

 

 

Eww. Gross! This ain’t your bedroom! Ugh really.. this couple..

I glanced at the couple one more time. They seemed like lost in their world. They didn’t care about others except themselves. My stomach was felt twist and i just wanted to puke so bad at the scenery.

Before it come even worse, i decided to leave.

 

Geez, where can i find another quiet place beside the library? i sighed. But better move than hear those awful sounds.

 

When i about to left the library, a hand patted my shoulder, stopped my way.

I turned around and my eyes fetched an handsome figure. I immediately taken aback.

I couldn’t help it but stared at his tall image, amazed.

 

 

 

 

“Yoo Jin?” he spoke.

I froze. Still stared at his deep and dark orbs. Crap! It’s Kris. One of school popular guy. I mentally facepalmed. It’s my first time talk to him yet i  gazed him like ert.

 

But i couldn’t refuse it. He looked perfect with his golden messy hair. ! Wake up!

 

 

I blinked repeatedly. “Uhh.. y-yes? D-do you need my help?” I stuttered and quickly looked down at my shoes, like they have dirty spot or else but the real reason was i didn’t brave enough to meet gaze. 

 

 

Oh my gosh stop it Yoo Jin!

 

 

 

He chuckled adorably to my reaction. “Don’t be afraid. I won’t eat you.” He smiled. 

I finally caught some courage and looked up to his face.

 

 

I stared again at his perfection. Stood there, dumbfounded. “O-okay.” Man.

 

 

“You wanna go to canteen? Lunch together?” he asked while put his both hands into his jeans pockets casually.

 

 

My eyes widened

I’d really love too…. B-but i afraid to get bullied.. Better to avoid it, right?

 

 

 

I played my fingers nervously, uncomfortable to talk with a kingka. “No. I think i’m not hun--”

 

 

 

Kris cutted my words off. “C-mon… If you don’t want to eat, let’s have a drink instead. Furthermore, i want to know you more.” he smiled playfully and immediately took my hand, didn’t bother to wait my answer. We walked in the school’s corridor and he led me into canteen. I stumble and quickly caught up my balance.

 

“Oops. Sorry.” he smiled sheepishly.

I smiled back. “Neh, it’s okay.”

 

 

He didn’t seems troubled with the contact, unlike me. I hesitantly followed him and caught up some eyes looked at us. People looked to us in disbelief and gave us weird look. My heart thumped really hard. But how can I help it? 

The handsome school kingka chatted with me. Plus, he held my hand. Aaaandd he'll had lunch with me?! GOSH. Wake me up, now. Seesh, calm the down, Yoo Jin!

 

 

 

 I tried my best to hide my smile and replaced it with my ordinary pokerface while he kept dragging me to canteen calmly. I couldn’t help it but walk behind him stiffly.

 

 

 

I think this is my day…

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

First Chapter. Yay! Sorry short and boring chapter :' 

Do comment and surscribe please. No silent readers;-;

+other fics ONLY YOU
Xoxo my readers~