♔ OMG!

〈 ♔ K&A 71st Annual Hunger Games! [[ Our 3rd tbqh ]]

 

» chapter eight ; OMG!

 

 

             

                “I’m not sure. What can we do?” Juliane asked over the phone. She was hidden deep within the secret tunnels below the Capitol. She didn’t want anyone to hear her and her call. But the tunnels were echoe-y, so she didn’t plan that out too well.

                “People will be curious to the language,” the voice replied. “You can give an explanation. Say it’s a language the less educated humans speak.”

                “That’s not mean at all,” she said, rolling her eyes.

                “He’s right,” a second voice said. “Taking out three Tributes because they spoke an unknown language isn’t the best option. People will speak. Some will come to you-“

                “Can’t have that,” the third voice said.

                “So just say it’s a language the less educated speak? Offend everyone?” Juliane asked, voice raised a bit. She didn’t want to do that. Offending the people she wanted to protect wasn’t the best option.

                “Yes,” the first voice confirmed. “If you have any better ideas, tell us.” She was quiet. “That’s what I thought.”

                “Have a good day, Juliane,” the second voice told her. “Watch your back.”

 

               

                “Wow,” Yoonji said, staring at the theme park before her. They were on the farthest part of the Arena now; it was part of a theme park, worn and damaged. It was lit up, running, and working fine, but it had glitches of course. The track ran all throughout the Arena, some spots dropping off, and some spots leading to traps. The two didn’t know what to do or where to hide. CL was still on their trail. Or so they thought.

                “Where do we go?” Ren asked quietly, looking around.

                “To the rollercoaster up there,” Yoonji pointed to the tallest rollercoaster. “When she comes, we can move. It’ll be the best way!”

                “What about the ferris wheel?”

                “It goes in circles.” Yoonji hit him over the head and took off running for the tallest rollercoaster. Ren trailed behind, still in awe at the place. He had never seen a theme park. Ever. What with growing up in the second most favourite District in KA, but he didn’t see the luxuries like this.

                “If you don’t hurry, something will kill you!” Yoonji shouted back to him.

                He started running.

 

                “It was observed today that three Tributes spoke an unknown language in the Arena,” Juliane spoke into the microphone, facing a large audience and several cameras. “We will not punish them, however, I would like to inform you that the language is one spoke of lesser educated citizens of K&A. So no need to fret! The Tributes will be given a challenge soon. Please expect it!” With that, she disappeared and people were cheering.

                She returned to her room, sighing and sinking into her chair. She hated her job, but she had to keep at it. But it was moments like this she wanted to disappear. Especially having to kill off people like this.

 

                “Today is another end to another day here at the Capitol,” SS spoke formally, smiling less crazily than usual. “Two Tributes lost their lives today in the battle against each other. Seungri of District 10 and Haruka of District 11.”

                “Yes,” Naeunicorn confirmed, “Now what else has happened today, dear Squirrel?” She looked at SS and grinned.

                “Three Tributes almost broke rules.”

                “Ah yes~~” Naeunicorn nodded. “Three Tributes were caught speaking a mysterious language that our President confirmed to be one of a lesser educated nation. I wonder what they said.”

                “We may never know,” SS said, still smiling.

 

                “Does anyone else find them freaky?” Lay asked, staring at the screen in the lounge of the home the Mentors stay at.

                “Very much so,” Jessica agreed, cringing at the two announcers creepy smiles. Their smiles went from normal to creepy in 00.0006 seconds.

                “It’s Naeun and Melanie,” Onew said, “They’re always like that.”

                “Not always,” Krystal spoke up, appearing beside Onew. He screamed and fell out of his seat, clutching his chest. Some had jumped as well and others laughed.

                “You can speak?” Sohyun asked Krystal. “You never speak! We thought ghosts were mute or couldn’t!”

                “We can,” Sungyeol told her, smiling wide. “And we know many, many things~~”

                “Boo,” Chanyeol whispered, appearing beside D.O, who jumped and screamed as well. He also peed himself, but no one knew that.

                “You guys heard about the three Tributes speaking that weird language?” Baekhyun asked, sitting beside D.O on the floor. D.O was sobbing hysterically. No one seemed to notice.. but Suho. Suho crawled over and hugged him.. then noticed pee on the floor and crawled away. D.O started sobbing worse.

                “Looks like we have drama in the Arena though,” Sungyeol said, stretching out beside Jessica. “Sister-in-law, make me popcorn.” She frowned and got up to leave.

                “Hyuna needs to be careful when speaking Fadoosk,” Tia muttered. Everything went quiet and people stared at Tia. Her eyes widened and she scooted back in her seat. “What?” Some looked like they wanted to kill her.

                “What’s.. Fadoosk?” CAP asked, leaning forward and grinning at Tia.

 

                “I don’t know,” Tia lied, laughing loudly. She looked around. “What’s Fadoosk? I’m—jibberish! Cray cray! Oho~ Crazy person here, I don’t know Fadoosk. Fallay-“ Tia stood up and ran up the stairs to her room, screaming. Everyone watched. As soon as CAP stood from his seat, D.O stomped the ground, creating a crack near him and knocking CAP to his feet. Tiffany and Sohyun pounced on him, holding him down.

                “What is THIS?” CAP yelled, trying to push the girls off. Dongwoo and Hyojin stood from their seats, started to go and help CAP when Yukwon grabbed Hyojin and purposely tripped Dongwoo.

                “Are we the only sane ones?” Hwayoung whispered to TOP. He was sipping tea, pinky raised in the air. He nodded, watching the idiots before him.

                “Come with us,” Sohyun demanded, hitting CAP on the head. He hissed.

 

                CAP, Dongwoo and Hyojin sit in a row, in chairs, tied up by ropes and tape. They were trying to wiggle their way out, but failed. The others sat at their usual table, watching them intensely.

                “Neon jeongmal dadanhae nun hanbeon kkajjag an haetji,” Sohyun sang, standing from her seat, staaring the three down.

                “Siseon deureun Neoreul ttarawa,” Tiffany sang, still sitting, her feet propped up on the table. “Tto ireokung jeoreokung mal manha “I don’t care.”

                “Pyeong beomhan beijisaeng salmeul deonjin neon yesulga~ sarang badgo gakkeum binado deureo yahaetdanda,” Tia sang, standing up on the table. She was definitely taller than Kyungsoo now. And he sobbed.

                “Hwang geumbit teuropi eobsido~ Neon areumdawo geureoke taeeonasseo,” they sang, throwing things at the 3 tied up mentors. “Oh My Gosh neomani gajin maeryeog mwodeun hal su itneungeol!~” The boys sang backup for them. The boys included: Yukwon, Luhan, D.O, Suho, Lay, Ricky, and Onew. They also danced. It was beautiful.
                “Neon jeongmal meotjyeo Oh My God.” Tiffany sang, rolling her eyes at the three.

                Oh My God, Oh My God.

                “Geugeoya, gandanhae nae insaengui juingongeun na;” Tiffany continued, standing up and approaching the three, grinning. Tia continued, “Rumeoneun gabyeobke seukib, heona chunggoneun.  Gamsahi “gieoghaetji”.”

                The three girls stood on the table and continued the song, “Hai paesyeon, eotteon boseotdo!  Neoran jonjae wieseon da chorahae~  Oh my gosh o jebal meomchwo! Nunbusyeo!  Hwang geumbit teuropi eobsido. Neon areumdawo geureoke taeeonasseo!  Oh my gosh neomani gajin neungryeog,  Nugudo mot ttarawa!”

                “Omo, ireon sesangi, jeongmal daedanhae~” Tiffany sang, crouching down and eyeing the three. “Jeonmal daedanhae,” D.O sang quietly.

                “Jasin itneun geu moseub daero wanbyeokhae,” Tia sang, acting like she would faint. Suho, Luhan, and Lay all pretended to faint as well and D.O sang improve parts.

                “Omo! Ireon sesangi, jeonmal daedanhae. Nega gajin geu moseub daero wanbyeokhae!” Sohyun sang, Yukwon lifting her off of the table and down on the ground. “Nan jeongmal meotjyeo, oh my god!” She grinned. Instead of singing ‘neon’, she sang ‘nan’ and said she was perfect, not them. Which she was. And they’d learn that.

 

 

»» Hyungseok! It's late and lame but I have more! Sorry~~ But does anyone *coughhyungseokcough* have any ideas as to what's taking place? Or is this shiet pointless?? o n o And please note that I cut the song into bits and pieces, so that link up there is the entire song... to get a feel of it. I'll make a list of the others later.