♔ Warrior

〈 ♔ K&A 71st Annual Hunger Games! [[ Our 3rd tbqh ]]

 

» chapter ten ; Warrior!

 

 

           

                “So, let’s get this straight,” Tiffany began, standing up and walking over to the whiteboard in the Mentors’ secret room. “They just captured Chihoon, apparently Yukwon’s tributes are evil, and so is Kwangmin? What happened exactly?” Sohyun tapped her fingers on the table, thinking to herself. You could almost see the wheels spinning in her head.

                “Isn’t my fault,” Yukwon stated, putting a chip into his mouth.

                “You could have told us?” D.O turned to him, pushing his feet off of the table. “At least let your fellow friends and team know? Come on-“

                “Will you stop arguing?” Sohyun asked, turning to D.O and throwing her notebook at him. He cried and sunk down in his chair to the point he fell to the ground and sat under the table, sobbing.

                “Sohyun unnie,” Tia spoke up, clasping her hands together. “Can we not talk to Leadernim 2? Or Cho-“

                “That’s a horrible-“ Tiffany started before Sohyun held up her hand.

                “We can’t get any more red flags. We already have those three Mentors held hostage in Lay’s room and they’ll be searching for them any time now! Shinsadong Squirrel and Naeunicorn can’t cover forever, nor can Juliane!”

                “So what do we do?” Onew asked, furrowing his eyebrows whilst petting his stuffed chicken named Ricardo. “What would happen if those three broke out and killed Lay in the middle of the night?” Lay squealed and escaped under the table with D.O, crying as well. “I mean—that’s another Mentor gone or something.”

                “We have them chained up. They’ll be fine!”

                “What do we do about Chihoon though?” Luhan asked, appearing from the shadows of the room. Tiffany jumped and stared at him with the same size eyes that D.O usually had. “They aren’t killing him. Can’t we call someone about that? Or speak to Dongwoo? That is his Tribute.”

                “He doesn’t even know Chihoon is on our side!” Tiffany hissed at Luhan. Luhan hissed back, like a snake. He learned it from when he went to Hogwarts.

                “And we can’t let more information get out,” Tia commented, letting her Yongguk voice out. Everyone turned to her. “I mean,” she cleared and spoke in her regular voice, “Hehehe?”

 

                “It’s like holding you for ransom, except…we’re holding you for lives,” Jiho told Chihoon, crouching down to face him. Chihoon’s mouth was taped up. CL walked up behind Chihoon and patted his shoulders, the boys nodded their heads at her and she grinned, putting her shades on over her already dark eyes. She had agreed to join them if she could get Yoonji and Ren.

                “Warrior is back,” Jay Park said, smiling. His smile was always the creepiest amongst the group. They called themselves JiViJayKChae.

                “We gonna rock this!” Kwangmin said, high fiving Jay. In the .

            “What’s Your B? Matseo ssaulkke i georie yeonghondeureul wihae whoa,” Jay Park began, moving about in front of the tied up Chihoon. Chihoon rolled his eyes and CL hit the back of his head, watching Jay. “What’s Your A? Saeroun hyeongmyeongui sijakjeom, magaboltemyeon magabwa nal.” Kwangmin and Kevin whispered to each other and then tugged on Jay’s arm, which led to him pulling away fiercely and coming at Chihoon, who winced. “What’s Your P? Akhan DNA, baireoseu. Urin jeonsadeureul da irheosseo! Once Again,
What’s The Name Of The Game? JiViJayKChae Da ireoseo!”

            Jiho stepped over and nudged Jay, making the boy stop his flailing and dramatic act. “ggeuteomneun jeonjaengeun nugul wihaeitna!~”

            “Bang bang! Bigeobhage da geudae dwieseo meoril gyeonunda!” Chihoon said, spitting the tie from his mouth.

            “geudaedeurui wiseoneun yongseobadeul su itna!” Kevin started, pushing past Jay to see Chihoon. “Bom bomb! eoduun gamyeon sogeul da deonjyeo Get It On” CL said, kicking Chihoon’s chair over and making him groan from pain.

            “Warrior!” they all sang. “Taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa, nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa!” Kevin sang, starting to dance. digidigideom digidigideom! Warrior!”
            “Chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge, nigaseume pago deureoga!” Jiho sang, dancing with the rest of them. “Digidigideom digidigideom!”
            “Mogeul joyeoganda~” Kevin sang finally, smirking and kicking Chihoon.

Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)
Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

            “What are they doing?” Tia shrieked, staring at the screen. The Mentors watched closely. Tia started sobbing into her hands, and D.O pulled her close, patting her hair. Yukwon winced at the affection. He didn’t like being around it. It was like a nasty virus.

 

            “Yeah
ginagin ssaume mogi mareun
geu daedeureul wihae nallineun Punch
seoroga dareugo pyeoneul gareugo
geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo
simjange ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni
hwaganani deureo 4madi jansori
(Rest In Peace) jinsildeureul wihan i gido
garyeojin siseutem geomeun geurimjaga wiro
deopyeodo gulhaji annneun sinseonghan baetji
What’s The Name Of The Game?
JiViJayKChae! Yuh!” Kwangmin rapped, the others dancing and CL pushing Chihoon’s chair around, making his face and arm scrape against the ground below him. He cried in pain. Kwangmin skipped over and sat on top of Chihoon, acting all Queen like.

           

“Jeolmangui neupeseo sara bonjeok itna,” Jiho sang, poking Chihoon’s face with a stick. By this point, Chihoon wishedhe was dead, which wasn’t good. The Mentors watched in horror, well some did, as Chihoon continued to be tortured.

“(Bang Bang) Angmongdeuri nal gwerobhyeo gil irheun nachimban,” Chihoon responded, before trying to wiggle out of the chair and away from Kwangmin. He was finally having enough of this to the point he decided to fight back…again.

“Angma gateun ibsullo neon swibge malhal tenga,” Kevin sang, kicking Chihoon again. The Mentors back at the Capitol were beginning to get even more furious. Sohyun and Tiffany exited the room, heading for Juliane’s headquarters.

“(Bomb Bomb), Hana dulssik jugeoga, jiok gateun mare sumi meojeoga,” CL rapped, grabbing the sword from Jiho’s backpack. Sohyun and Tiffany listened to the audio of the Tributes as they raced down the halls. They feared what was going to happen.

Warrior
taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa
nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa
digidigideom digidigideom
Warrior
chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge
ni gaseume pago deureoga
digidigideom digidigideom
mogeul joyeoganda

            “Why keep him? One less enemy,” CL told the boys, looking up as she aimed the sword at Chihoon.

            “True,” Jay responded, looking at the now bloody Chihoon who was almost unconscious, but still wiggling. Kwangmin rolled off of him and observed his face, smirking. “Well done, sunbae,” he told CL. She grinned. “Are you going to reveal your leader and this whole plan, or are you going to hold out like the rest of your pitiful crew?” she whispered, leaning down to face Chihoon, he spit blood in her face and she stumbled back, compltetely pissed off.

            Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

                A canon sounded and Tiffany and Sohyun stopped in their tracks – it made Sohyun fall to her knees and she looked up at Tiffany, horror-stricken. “No,” Tiffany uttered just above a whisper.  

 

                Tiffany and Sohyun continued to head to the headquarters, but when they entered, they couldn’t find the President. That was too odd. Juliane never leaves unless she had meetings, and last Sohyun heard, no meetings were scheduled for her.

                “Where is she?” Tiffany asked, looking under a pile of papers. Juliane wasn’t there.

                “Should we go ask SS and Naeun unnie?” Sohyun asked the elder girl, spinning in Juliane’s chair. She accidentally knocked over a vase and a large screen popped up on the wall behind Juliane’s desk, revealing messages, pictures, files, and videos. Sohyun stopped spinning and stood up, staring at it, doe-eyed, while Tiffany crawled over the desk to look. “What-?”

                “HOLY QUACAMOLE I AM HUNGRY!” Tiffany said, pushing passed Sohyun to stare at the screen. “But what is this?” They continue to stare up at the screen when something starts to ring loudly. They look at each other curiously as Sohyun reached forward and pressed “answer call with video”.  A face of a handsome, and oddly familiar, guy appeared before them. Tiffany yelped while Sohyun drew her hand back.

                “Mentor!” the guy squeaked, nearly falling back himself. “Wh-Where’s Juliane?” It finally occurred to Sohyun who he was. And she gasped loudly, putting her hands over . He leaned forward, closer to the screen, “Has something bad happened, Mentor?”

                “You’re alive!” she shrieked instead.

 

                “It’s the end of day four,” Naeunicorn announced, looking down at her papers as she sat before the usual camera and cameraman. “Chihoon, of District 5, has been killed. Dara and Hoya, both of District 4, have been killed. The rest are still at war.” She looked up at the camera, her fake smile masking her sad eyes.

                SS continued, “Let’s see who will survive the night and who will die in the midst of war.”

 

 

 

»» JI.VI.JAY.K.CHAE. IN DA HOUSEEU.