♔ Oneulbameun Ppittakhage

〈 ♔ K&A 71st Annual Hunger Games! [[ Our 3rd tbqh ]]

   

» chapter eleven ; Crooked.

 

 

 

“You lie! You lie like a freaking…. Liar!” Tia yelled at Sohyun, pushing her back hard. Sohyun stumbled, running into Suho, who yelped in pain as Sohyun’s heels were on his feet. “You knew, didn’t you? Didn’t you, Unnie?” Sohyun just stayed quiet as the “always quiet and sobbing weirdly” Tia threw her tantrum. Everyone just watched casually, and Suho cried. “Why didn’t you tell us? If you knew all along – and we didn’t – weren’t you holding out on us?” Tiffany finally pulled Tia away.

          

  “What is this?” Lay asked Sohyun, standing from his seat and motioning to the whiteboard, where a blank screen now stood. They brought their technology in, so they could chat with the “now alive” person Sohyun and Tiffany saw. “Why is this happening now? As our leader-“

           

“She already stated she didn’t know anything other than what Juliane said. It’s Juliane holding out, not Sohyun,” Yukwon stated, still staring at his crossword. “If only I had a crossword that used words to describe you morons than this piece of-“

           

“We can’t just blame Juliane,” D.O said, looking around the room, his eyes concealed behind giant bug sunglasses. “Can we?”

          

  “If we destroy her, there’s no JulZin,” Luhan told D.O, nudging him in the side. “I  can’t have a JulZin-less life. It’d be tragic!”

        

    “No one cares, Deer,” Onew said, dragging out his words, his pet chicken, Ricardo, squaking or making some odd noise to agree. Onew kissed its beak.

         

   “Is he comin-“

 

 

 

           “Hello, Mentors,” a voice said, his face grinning, but his eyes covered by a mask. It was dark blue and sparkly. Like much of KA. “I see we were found out by Sohyun, our lead Mentor of this, and Tiffany.” Everyone listened quietly. Suho still cried. And Ricky had to pee. So he peed behind Tiffany. “When in comes down to six tributes, no matter who they are, there will be a war beginning. We’ve already set special weapons in the gift boxes for your own tributes. But you mustn’t reveal them to anyone. Got it?” Some nodded, others stared blankly. “My point being that everything’s going to change within a matter of hours…. Days…. Who knows. Be prepared.”

           
“Wait!” Sohyun shouted, running forth, towards the masked man. “Where’s Juliane? Why didn’t she tell us?”

           
“They found out. They know about Juliane, Melanie, and Naeun. Don’t be next,” he told her, reaching his hands towards the screen. “Your tribute says ‘hello’, and he wants unicorn meat if he sees you again.” With that, the screen went black and Sohyun slouched, her legs tucking under themselves and she sat on the floor. She was confused. What mess had she gotten herself into? What had they all gotten in to?

           
“My JulZin,” Luhan whimpered.

          
  “Zin’s dead, you idiot,” Yukwon told him, walking by and smacking him over his perfectly neat, dirty blonde hair. Luhan pouted, making him look 4. He’s actually 6, so that’s offensive.

           
“He’s isn’t,” Sohyun whispered. Everyone stopped. “Zin isn’t. Chunji isn’t. L.Joe isn’t. Taemin, Yoona, Tao, Ailee, Hyosung, Kris- They’re alive. They’re in the D.”

           
The D?” everyone gasped.

          
“That big thing?” D.O asked, moving forward and towards Sohyun, grasping her shoulders and shaking her. “The D- It was a myth, I thought! I thought it was destroyed when Amber and Minzy bombed the place, killing Taecyeon and harming dear Henry!”

          
  “No, no…. The D. It’s real,” Sohyun told him, closing her eyes. “But they’re safe. We aren’t. We have to get planning. We need our weapons. We have to make sure no one else dies on our side.” Everyone yelled fighting and took off. Their lives were on the line now.

 

 


“Chihoon is...dead,”  Naeunicorn said to SS as they sat in the small garden located outside of President Juliane’s office. SS sighed and nodded, writing down things in a book. Naeunicorn looked over at the rose bushes to her left, staring at them and letting her mind drift away.


“We are losing reinforcements,” Pres Juliane spoke quietly, walking over and sitting in her chair across the two annoucners. “Tell me why they sent you two.”


“Sohyun unnie is planning to continue on with ChoZinT’s plans-”

“The other Mentors are really mad at you for not speaking about people being alive,” Naeunicorn said, turning back to face the Pres. She needed to pee. And was hungry.


“Who all is alive?” SS questioned, continuing to write in her book. It was the upcoming script for when the Mentors attacked back and all Hell would break loose.


“Too many,” Pres Juliane whispered, sipping her black coffee. “ChoZinT. As you know. Ailee, Hyosung, the Ghosts.” Naeunicorn and SS looked at her, eyes wide.


 

“Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo,” Jiho began, pushingthe chair that held a dead Chihoon. CL untied the man and drug him away so the Capitol could retrieve him and through him away. “Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji. Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo! Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo. Oneulbameun ppittakhage!”


Jay Park cut in, “Naebeoryeodwo! Eochapi nan honjayeotji. Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo. Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo. Oneulbameun ppittakhage!”


In the Capitol, the Mentors are dressing up, putting on dressware that covers them and protects them, putting on goggles and getting weapons. Sohyun starts out, “Beoreokbeoreok sorichyeo naneun hyeongijeung. Nae simsimpuri hwa puri sangdaeneun dareun yeonindeul. Gwaenhi sibi georeo dongne yangachicheoreom!”


Yukwon followed along, pulling on his boots; “Gakkeum nan ppittakhage darireul ilbureo jeoreo. I sesangiran yeonghwa sok juingongeun neowana! Gal goseul irko hemaeneun oeroun jeo seom hana.”


Lay finished up, turning to face the mirror, “Teongteong bin gilgeorireul gadeuk chaeun gireogideul. Nae mamgwa dalli nalssineun cham deoreopgedo joha.” He frowned and walked away, heading for the bench where he, Ricky, Onew, and Tia were seated, waiting for orders.



Juliane started, “Neo hana mitgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

Useupge namgyeojyeosseo. Saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega..

Gyeolgugen.” She looked at her tablet, seeing the orders from ChoZinT, her eyes glancing up at the two announcers whom were confused, but followed along anyways.


Everyone, from different angles - some showing on the screens, and some just in reality of the Capitol - were singing now, “Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo! Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji! Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo! Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo. Oneulbameun ppittakhage!”


“Naebeoryeodwo!” CL shouted, stabbing the chair with her samurai sword. The chair was made of steel.

 

“Eochapi nan honjayeotji. Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo. Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo. Oneulbameun ppittakhage!”


It was easy to say that the Capitol, the Mentors, and the Tributes were all on the same page now; ready to battle and fight. Sohyun and Juliane sang, both looking worried and distraught, “Oneulbameun nareul wihae amu mal marajullaeyo? Honjain ge na ireoke himdeul jul mollanneunde (Yoonji: geudaega bogo sipeo)”


SS and Naeunicorn sang, walking down the long hallway to their announcers’ room; “Oneulbamman nareul wihae chinguga doeeojullaeyo? I joheun nal areumdaun nal nega geuriun nal~”

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

 

Everything was quiet for a moment before disaster struck… and a bomb hit the Capitol and the Arena.

 

 

»» spent three days and jules helping me on google docs to finish this. i want other to help meh! you guiseeeee. >:c  oneulbameun ppittakhage!