♔ I Knew You Were Trouble

〈 ♔ K&A 71st Annual Hunger Games! [[ Our 3rd tbqh ]]

» chapter seven ; I Knew You Were Trouble

 

 

               “Repeat after me, okay? Got it?” SS asked slowly, looking at all the mentors present. They nodded. So she turned to the whiteboard and held her pointer up to each word as she read it aloud: “Flob febbler fah frobobosh- [Unicorns are very fingerlickin-]“ She stared at the bored and then put her pointer down. “Okaaaaay who is being like Chunji and saying that unicorns are fingerlickinggood?” She looked at everyone. “Tell me or I’ll report you of something very, and I mean very, bad!” Slowly, a hand raised.

                “Yah! Why would you say such a thing?” Naeunicorn yelled at D.O. His eyes became the size of Jupiter and instantly shot lasers. Everyone ducked. “Why did you do that?” Naeunicorn yelled again, sobbing loudly and very confused. She was a unicorn herself, so that comment was hurtful obviously. Suddenly a voice came over the intercom:

                “Melanie Lee and Naeun Lee report to the President’s quarters NOW!”

                The two girls looked at each other as the mentors went “oooooh”.

 

                Back in the arena.

               

                “Why?” Hyuna asked, mad, and face red as a tomato. Hyungseok and Dara looked at each other and then back at Hyuna.

                “Why not? It’s an ally! Aren’t those-“

                “She could be bad!”, Hyuna hissed at Hyungseok, still mad and red. He shook his head. “Don’t disagree with me!”

                “She’s with Suho. And Hoya,” he explained in Fadoosk. Of course no one watching would understand because they didn’t speak Fadoosk. But Dara did, only they didn’t know.

                “Seriously?” Hyuna mocked. “Under Suho? Really? He’s down by Onew on the list, idiot.”

                “So? He’s still goo-“

                “Yeah and don’t mock my mentor!” Dara told Hyuna, frowning. “He’s just as good as Tiffany, if not better.”

                “How would you know that?” Hyuna yelled, putting her hands on her hips. “Have you ever trained under her? Last time I checked, she was ranked number four on the Mentor List. Remember that?”

 

                In the Capitol.

 

                “Someone do something!” Sohyun shouted, panicking and throwing things everywhere. Every mentor in the room was in panic mode. Three of the tributes were speaking Fadoosk and it had to be caught on camera before anything could be edited. “Someone call Leadernim 2! Ppali!”

 

               

                “Their plan is-“

                “President!” Suzy said, bursting in through the door and disrupting the conversation. Juliane shut her book, so did Melanie. “We have a problem!” Juliane stood from her seat and motioned Suzy over. “Tell me,” she demanded, staring at her intensely.

                “Hyuna, Hyungseok and Dara are speaking Fadoosk,” she said quietly, only audible for the three ears around her. Juliane frowned and pushed passed Suzy, and headed out the door. She would take care of this.

                Suzy looked at SS and Naeunicorn, “What’s going on?”

                “You’re the one who burst through the door with news,” SS told her.

                “And you probably know what’s going on and why she just left,” Naeunicorn added. The two were surprisingly calm. Suzy noticed and raised an eyebrow.

                “You two okay?” she asked, backing to the door.

                “Fine,” the two chorused, turning to face her simultaneously. Suzy noticed how the two had matching bandages on both their wrists. The two stood and took a step towards the girl. “Hey, what’s up with you two,” she whispered, hitting against the table by the door. Naeunicorn reached her arms out, like a zombie, her head tilted; she looked creepy as hell. Suzy edged over before running out, the two not even attempting to move.

                “How long do we have to keep this up?” SS asked Naeunicorn, looking at her before scratching at her bandages.

                “Presidentnim said until it was over,” she replied, keeping her act up. “I vant to eat yo brainseu!” SS blinked and looked back at the door.

 

 

                “NO!” Hyuna shouted, pushing Hyungseok. He stumbled before pushing her back. Dara jerked on his arm, telling him to stop. “You two can just leave then. Be eaten by the Arena! Get smashed and killed and hurt- This is my war, my fight. Battle with me, or leave.” With that, Hyuna her heel and raced off through the grass. Dara let go of Hyungseok and sighed, plopping down into the grass.

                “This is so stressful,” she whispered to herself, putting her head in her hands.

                “Don’t worry,” Hyungseok told her, “we’ll catch up to her and remove her from the picture. She’s too much trouble.”

                The wind started to blow and Hyungseok kept looking into the distance, “I think- I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes, you know?” Dara looked up at him and tilted her head. “It’s like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just all comes back. But she never does.” Dara made a face, not understanding at all. There was an overcast with clouds and the sun shown on Hyungseok. “I think part of me knew the second I saw her – when she was chosen – that this would happen. It’s not really anything she said or did, it was the feeling that came along with it. And the crazy thing is… I don’t know if I’m ever gonna feel that way again. But I don’t know if I should.” Dara winced. “I thought she and I were team mates. District partners. But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like a… Hyuna. When she smiles at you.” Dara made a ‘wtf face’. Hyungseok looked at her and reached out his hand.

                “Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, I was in her sight, she got me alone, she found me~ She found me~ She found me-ee-ee-ee,” Hyungseok grabbed Dara’s hand and pulled her up. “I guess she didn’t care and I guess I liked that. And when I fell hard, she took a step back, without me~ without me~ without me-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee~”

                “And he’s long gone when he’s next to me, and I realize the blame is on me,” Hyuna sang from where she was at, pushing past the weeds.

                “Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in. So shame on me now!” Hyungseok sang, spinning Dara around. “Flew me to places I’d never been. Til you put me down, oh!”

                “I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now,” Hyuna sang, slicing the weeds and standing still, “flew me to places I’d never been~ Now I’m lying on the cold, hard ground!” She fell to the ground and slammed her fists down and her sword. “Oh! Oh~ Trouble, trouble, trouble!”

                “Oh! Oh~ Trouble, trouble, trouble,” Hyungseok sang, letting Dara go.

                “No apologies, she’ll never see you cry! Pretend she doesn’t know that she’s the reason why~ You’re drowing~ You’re drowning~ You’re drowni-ee-ee-ing~” Dara sang to Hyungseok, pushing his forehead.

                “She was long gone~ When she met me~” Hyungseok sang, clutching at the shirt he was wearing, “and I realize~ the joke is on me! Yeah!”

                “Cause I knew she was trouble when she walked in~ So shame on you now! Flew you to places you’d never been~ Til she put down, oh!” Dara sang to Hyungseok, pushing him and he fell to the ground.

                “I knew she was trouble when she walked in~ So shame on him now! Flew him to places he’d never been, now you’re lying on the cold, hard ground!” Hyuna sang, rolling on the ground to her back and still slamming her fists on the ground in a rhythm. “Oh! Oh~ Trouble, trouble, trouble~”

                “Oh! Oh~ Trouble, trouble, trouble,” Dara sang.

                “And the saddest fear comes creeping in,” Hyuna and Hyungseok sang quietly, “that you never trusted me, or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah!~” Hyuna stood and began kicking the dirt; Hyungseok pulled grass and threw it; Dara stomped the ground. “Trouble, trouble, trouble!~”

                “Oh! Ooh~ Trouble, trouble, trouble…”

               

                “Fro, [Exactly]” Sohyun emphasized, slamming her hand on the table. “They’ll take them out!”        

                “They can’t,” Lay spoke up, leaning forward. “Presidentnim wouldn’t-“

                “She’d have to,” Onew said. “If she wouldn’t, they’d suspect something.”

                “I’m not giving up my Tributes to the Capitol because they spoke some language! It’s just like speaking their stupid accent! If they kill my Tributes off, I’ll murder them!” Tiffany yelled, standing up, furious. You could tell, she was steaming from the ears.

                “We’ll wait for orders,” Luhan said after a long pause. “Like we’re supposed to.”

                “From who?” Tiffany asked him, still furious. “The D? ChoZint? We can’t just wait for their little message and then I get told that my Tributes are going to have to die for no reason. They won’t get to fight!”

                “Are you forgetting that one of your Tributes is a major problem?” Suho asked her, standing up, too. Everyone sat and watched quietly. Too bad there wasn’t popcorn. “Hyungseok was right. Hyuna is leading herself into trouble; digging her own grave! Eliminating-“

                “Say it and you will be eliminated,” Tiffany said, picking up a stapler.

                “Fallahwassa! [Shut up!]” Sohyun shouted at the top of her lungs, drawing all eyes to her. Tiffany kept the stapler in the air and Suho had grabbed pens. The two were about to attack one another and thankfully, Sohyun stopped it. “This isn’t what we need. We need to stick together.”

                “Frappe is right,” Yukwon voiced, standing up and pulling the hood off of his head. Everyone looked at him, curious. Yukwon’s opinions were always looked over, but were interesting. “Sticking together is the best option at this point. We don’t want our base splitting up and then half of us dying.”

                “Meep,” Ricky let out, huddled next to D.O, whose eyes were surprisingly normal.

                “Tiffany,” Luhan said, patting her arm, “sit.”

                “You, too, Suho,” Sohyun demanded Suho, glaring at him. Too bad she didn’t have laser eyes like D.O. They’d be useful at the moment. “We’ll… wait.”

 

 

»» okie dokie, so I finally am updating this shiet. <333 and hyungseok, it's so coincidental that I talked to you about this and them BAM I looked at my story doc and the next scene showed you. o3o You are indirectly being shipped with Hyuna. Sorry~~