Sunshine

Black and while

Minho was a bit taken off  guard when Jinki crashed his lips onto his. Minho was used to dominating in any scenario and was sure not used to being dominated. However, he soon realized that he has been missing out on the wonders of letting go and just enjoy the moment. Just as Minho was getting into it, Jinki pulled away and whispered in his low velvety tone "No one ravages Jinki"

Hearing that sent shivers down Minho's spine. Forget formality or rationale, Minho was ready for anything that Jinki wanted. Without any hesitation, Minho leaned in and placed his lips on Jinki's. This time Minho wanted to convey his love towards Jinki. He wanted Jinki to know that he is serious with his feelings towards the older man. He wanted Jinki to feel loved and protected. 

Jinki was struggling, everytime he felt he was going to give in and melt into the kiss, he reminded himself that he and Minho are not possible. He would not want to taint Minho with his life. 

Minho sensed the hessitation so he pinned Jinki to the wall and proceeded to nibbles on his neck while whispering "Jinki, I like you, all of you. I dont care what you do or your family background, I like you and there is nothing in the world that would chage that."

"what if I am a bad person?" Jinki gasped as Minho found his sensitive spot behind his ears.

"it's not like you are a serial killer or something. I like you, even if you are bad."  Minho said while moving up to kiss Jinki's cheek.

Wait have I been too sloppy? Why is his face wet? Minho looked up and was met with the saddest eyes he has ever seen. Jinki's face was striped with tears and his eyes lost all life. Jinki looked lifeless. 

Not sure what happened, Minho gently whipped Jinki's years away.

"I am sorry, I am a horrible person. I made you cry. Whatever I said, I take it back, please dont cry!" Minho begged while holding onto Jinki so gently like he was afraid he will shatter into pieces. 

Jinki felt so dirty in front of Minho. He does not deserve to be loved like this. He does not deserve Minho. But he also thinks that no one deserves Minho bacause he belongs to him. In the middle of a self struggle, Minho gently started to kiss away his tears and with it, Jinki's wall crumbled.

Jinki tried to pick Minho up but with his injuries he could not. Minho chuckled "you can pick me up next, today I will carry you" 

Minho gently laid Jinki on his bed and crawled beside him. Minho helped Jinki with his shirt and appreciately toke in all of Jinki's body. He bent down and gently kissed each scar and bruise. As he was going down lower he was pleasantly surprised that his Jinki had a tattoo beside his left hip bone.

"Just the tip?  do I want to know how that happened? Minho teasingly liked the tattoo.

"You definitly don't, let's just say that I was young and full of myself." Jinki blushed.

Minho proceeded kissing down and removing Jinki's pants. And then he knew what the tattoo really meant. Jinki's junk was an iceberg. 

Just as he was about to kiss down...he hears someone knocking his door.  He tried to ignore it and then he heard a familiar voice.

"Minho baby, it's mom open the door!"

For the love of god, I am going to move to another country. 

He quickly got up because he knew she had his spare key. Jinki just as flustered jumped and ran to the washroom. 

"Minho what toke you so long? Are you sick? Is that why you did not go to work today? Want mommy to make you some soup and sing you to sleep?

"Mom I am not sick I just woke up late. I will be going to work now so you don't have to worry about me."

"you know it's 1pm already, what did you do last night?"

"nothing, mom don't worry"

"oh I know, you have a girl in here right? Okay I get it. I am a cool mom. Hope I can meet you next time sweet pea!"  Minho's mom yelled towards his bedroom door.

Minho closed his door and ran back to where Jinki was hiding. As much as both wanted to continue they knew that with Jinki's current physical condition it was not possible and both Jinki and him  needed to go back to the hospital. 

On the ride back, Jinki though to himself. Minho is mine, I will protect you no matter what. I deserve you.