Dr.Choi

Black and while

Minho watches as one of the short males jumped onto Jinki's bed and started to hug him like his life depended on it. He smiled at the sight infront of him. But deep down inside something else formed. He wish he was the one hugging Jinki and making him smile.

 
Few days back...
 
Dr. Choi we have a patient who has been involved in a car accident and we think the trauma caused by the accident might have damaged his brain. 
"I will be there right away" Minho quickly changed back to his surgeon gear and raced down to ER. 
 
After 3 hours of surgery, Minho was satisfied that for the time being, his patient will not have any life threatening outbursts. He informed his patients relatives who were tripping balls outside and reassured that their Jinki was alright.
 
Minho was absolutely exhausted but he needed to chek on Jinki one more time. He entered Jinki's room and started reviewing all the devices hoked up to Jinki. He also wanted to get a quick read on Jinki's temperature but forgot to bring his thermometer.  I guess we have to do it old school style, Minho thought as he lowered his head to Jinki's.
 
While lowering his head, Minho looked at Jinki for the first time. Without all the tubes and blood, Jinki looked so peaceful, almost childlike. Based on all the old bruses, cuts and broken bones, Minho knew that this guy was far from being an innocent child. 
 
Minho gently placed his forehead on Jinki and the something extraordinary happened. Minho could not tell the temperature of his patient. But that is not all, Minho the gifted child who had conquered everything thrown at him was blushing like a 15 year old school girl. 
 
He quickly removed his head and cursed "long hors does make you crazy" 
 
But Minho being Minho, he could not accept his defeat, so he tried again, this time with his eyes closed. Fail again, still can't tell the temperature and his face is now tomato red. After 4 more times of looking like a complete weirdo, Minho still had nothing but an accelerating heart beat, flushed face and sweaty palms. He thought to himself, one more time. He lowered his head and placed his hand by Jinki's body for support. Just when he thought he almost got it.  
 
"help, help, mom! Dad! Noooooooo" Jinki was yelling and violently jerking his body.
 
Minho got knock down the floor but quickly got up and restrained Jinki from removing all the devices hooked on to him. After a couple of seconds Jinki calmed down. Minho on the other hand was still holding Jinki. Somehow he could not let him go. He felt a need to protect this beautiful stranger. 
 
"paging Dr. Choi, you mother is calling you"
 
Mom! Why you always have to call at the most awkward moments?  Minho thought as he reluctantly released Jinki. 
 
As Minho walked down the corridor he remembers all the other times his mom conveniently called. Minho swears that his mom must have a CCTV installed in Minho' s head or smething. 
 
There was the time when he attempted to kiss a girl.
The time he attempted to kiss a boy.
 
The time he got punched in the face for kissing a boy.
 
The time when he was giving someone a Happy eding.