Grey

Black and while

Minho carries Jinki into his apartment and gently lies him down.

He rushes to his kitchen and grabs his self aid kit.  As he was cleaning Jinki's face he notices that the incision on the side of his head was bleeding. He quickly stopped the bleeding and proceeded to check whether Jinki had any broken bones. Luckily the only thing wrong with Jinki was a dislocated shoulder in which Minho popped it back in. 

Minho then proceeded to hook an IV to Jinki to make sure he was well hydrated and his blood sugar levels were up.

He looked at the clock 4:30 am. Satisfied that Jinki had no serious injuries. Minho decided that  After the IV is done, he will drive Jinki back to the hospital and make sure everything else was alright. 

Minho cleaned himself up and kneeled besides Jinki. Jinki's beautiful face looked troubled.  Minho placed his hand over Jinki's hand. Minho was abit shocked as to how rough they felt. Rough but comforting he thought. He then moved his hand towards Jinki's face. He closed his eyes and gently traced over Jinki's thick eyebrows, almond eyes, cute nose, chubby cheeks, plump lips, smooth jaw and his prominent Adam's apple. He lingered at each touch wanting to remember this feeling forever.

He opened his eyes and found his hand over Jinki's plump lips. He leaned closer and closer but backed away at the last centimeter. Taking advantage of his precious Jinki like this is wrong. He layed his head beside Jinki's chest and before he knew it, he fell asleep.

Jinki woke up feeling like he just got run over by a car. He tried to get up but noticed someone's head was on his chest. He wiggled a bit and realized it was Minho. Why is Minho sleeping on my chest? Wait, where am I? Too weak to get up, he decided to just lay there and enjoy the feeling of having Minho near him. 

Jinki softly placed his hand over Minho head. He cosed his eyes and traced his fingers over Minho's eyebrows, froggy eyes and his perfect nose. With each touch, Jinki imprinted the shape and texture of Minho's features in his brain. Minho tickled by Jinki's touches, turned around and rolled off of Jinki chest. Upset by the lost of contact, Jinki opened his eyes. He slowly got up and went to the washroom to freshen up.

After feeling a bit better of his appearance, Jinki went to the kitchen to look for water. In the kitchen, Jinki noticed some crumbled heart shaped pieces of paper near the garbage can. He picked them up and before he threw them in the garbage bin he noticed his name on the paper. Curious, he unfolded the piece of paper.

To: Jinki

From: Dr. Choi

Subject: I like you

Purpose : The purpose of this letter is to address my feeling towards you. 

Jinki felt his face getting warmer. So those glances and gentle touches were not his imagination. If he wasn't so sore from last night he would have jumped in joy. He collected himself a little and continued reading.

Analysis: It has been scientifically proven that when your pupils dialete it means that you are seeing something you like. I have checked myself and everytime I look at you, my pupils will dialate. I also ran the test at different times of the day to see if the lighting in the room would have skewed my results. Based on 15 test samples. It is reasonable to conclude that my pupils dilate because of you and not because of the sun. In my eyes, You, Jinki, is brighter than the sun.

Gosh Minho this is not a scientific journal, Jinki will probably fall asleep before he finish this report of yours. Try again.

In his mind, Jinki was squealing like a Youtuber reacting to their favorite Kpop video. Jinki wonders whether Minho notices how his pupils dialate when he sees his favorite doctor. With a huge grin, Jinki unfolds the next piece of paper.

Dear Jinki,

I feel in love the first time I saw your bloody face. Okay this sounds wrong. I have found a new sense of respect for people who can write properly. 

Jinki chuckled, how cute. He unfolded the next piece of paper.

Hey y,

I think about you all the time. You have the most amazing body I have ever seen. I would love to ravage you all night long. If you accept me i will do anything you want. 

Omg I sound like a freaky stalker!!!!! 

"Hi Jinki, what are you...NOOOOOO! Give me that, please don't take it seriously, that did not mean anything, I was just practicing my calligraphy" Minho yelled while grabbing onto the letters for dear life.

"So you want to ravage me all night?" Jinki said while expertly maneuvering the letterd out of Minho's grip. 

Minho's face was pale like the snow. He was sure that he would never be able to see Jinki again. Why did he had to write such weird letters. He totally F it up. 

"I am sorry Jinki, please ignore them." Minho's words got cut short when a pair of lips crashed onto his. The kiss was not gentle nor loving. The kiss was desperate and rough.

Jinki pulled away and wispered "No one ravages Jinki."