Collecting debt

Black and while

Gif Credit to : shineemoon

 
"Jinki, you know tomorrow is the 29th. If we don't collect all the debt, things will hit the fan" Jonghyun yelled from the bathroom.
 
"I am well aware of what date it is Dino, don't worry we always manage to collect our quota each month. We just need to give them some incentive. Let's head out in 10, I gotta pick up my brother after his class." Jinki says while attempting to wipe the dry blood from his jacket.
 
"okay hyun, let's rock and roll"  
 
In the car Jinki and jonghyun plan out the debtors they are going to visit today.
 
Debtor 1 - a small book store owner
 
"hyun, we need to collect $2,000 from this guy. "
"got it Dino, as usual follow my lead" Jinki said as he lit a cigaret before going into the book store.
 
Ding Dong. Jinki always hated these automated door greeters. 
 
"Mr. Park, you know what day it is. Got our present?" Jinki spoke in his velvety voice.
"ohhh Jinki-shi, I am really sorry but can you give me two more days.  My son will get his paycheck soon and as soon as his is paid, i will pay you." the man behind the counter pleaded.
 
"oh boy, here we go" jonghyun murmed.
 
Jinki look up and stared at the shivering man and smiled. His billion watt smile obviously had an effect to Mr.Park as the poor man was confused as hell but unconsciously started to smile with Jinki. However that smile soon disappeared . 
While Mr. Park was temporarily paralyzed by his smile, Jinki started to lit the books in the store on fire. 
" Here is the deal, for each second you dont pay us, I will burn one of your books. Now if the flame somehow got out of control, then I guess you better hurry the up!"
 
10 seconds later, Jinki and jonghyun are inside their car driving to their next destination.
 
8 hours, 7 pissing souls and one bloody Jinki later, Jinki and Jong managed to collect all their quota for the month.
Back at their apartment Jong expertly cleaned up jinki's busted face and nuckles and made sure that all his ribs were intact. 
 
"alright hyun, I think it's all clean now. Are you okay to pick up Taemin? Want me to drive you there?" Jong said while starring concernly at his hyun.
 
"Thanks man, your hyun is a tough cookie, I will survive" Jinki stood up,  gave a reassuring smile to Jonghyun before walking out of the door.
 
Jonghyun and Jinki are only a couple months apart. However, Jonghyun respects Jinki  more than anyone else in the world. When Jonghyun's parents disappeared due to fraud when he was 15, Jinki let him stay with him, feed him and supported him though school. Jinki was extremely bright and managed to have straight As while working two jobs throughout school. Taemin and Jonghyun wanted to help Jinki. But Jinki always said, unless I die, don't ever think about taking a job while in school. 
 
Jinki was very supportive of Jonghyun's passion for music and offered to pay for music school but Jonghyun will not have any of it. Jinki has already sacrificed enough, the least Jonghyun can do is to help Jinki fulfil his dream; to help Taemin become the greatest dancer in Korea. The funny thing about Jinki is that even his dream was selfless. 
 
It has been 3 years since Jonghyun finished school, both Jinki and Jonghyun work for Mr. L a total scumbag with lots of clubs, casinos and money.  Jinki insisted to do all the dirty work. Jinki called it the element of surprise as Jinki looks like your average college nerd while jonghyun looks like a total badass. Although their employment situation is not ideal, it does pay their bills and Taemin's expensive dance lessons. 
 
"Dino pick uo the phone, Dino pick up the phone"
Jonghyun broke out his memories and cursed " that little brat, Teamin if you change my rightone one more time, I swear I will kiss your hyun and scar you for life"
 
"what do you want mushroom?" Jonghyun growled.
 
"Jinki has been in an accident, please come to the hospital beside SM academy"
Taemin yelled.
 
Jonghyun's mind went blank but his body went on auto mode and practically flew out of the apartment and went to the hospital. All he could think of is ------please dont let me lose Jinki. 
 
Apperantly Jinki was in no state to drive and crashed into a pole. Jonghyun and Taemin are outside the emergency and are practically losing it. 3 hours later, a tall man approach them and said: " Jinki will be alright!  The crash has lead to blood to be accumulated in Jinki' brain. It is not life threatening as the blood clote is small, however, I would like to keep him in the hospital and perform some more test to determine whether neurosurgery is needed. Now i hate to ask this right now, but does Jinki-shi have medical insurance?"
 
The two shorter boys shake their heads. Jonghyun spoke "look doc as long as Jinki is alive, no price is too high, I will make sure we will have the money to pay for any treatments he needs"
 
The tall man said " I understand, I just need to ask as it will be a $10,000 a week medical bill. Once you have made your decision, please let me know. I need to check up on Jinki now."
 
Jonghyun and Taemin know that they don't have that kind of money but to save Jinki they would do anything. 
 
At Mr. L's office,
 
"that is very unfortunate that my favorite debt collector is in the hospital. Now who is going to collect my money?" Mr.L smirked.
 
"Mr. L, Jinki can quickly recover if he gets surgery done, that is why we came here to ask for a loan of $30,000." Jonghyun asked as he bowed 90 degrees.
 
"$30k, that is not a small amount, but since u guys are family I will only charge 20% interest. However, i am not an idiot and i know you loosers will not be able to pay me back, so here is the deal. I will give you $50k, in return you will need to do me a favor. When I need you to help me on this favor you will do it. No questions asked or I will have some fun with your beloved Jinki." Mr . L responded.
 
Both Jong and Taemin resisted the urge to tear up Mr. L apart and accepted his offer without thinking. 
 
At the hospital, Jinki slowly opened his eyes. His head is throbbing and he feels like he just had the worst hangover of his life. He attemps to get up but only managed to raise his head about 2 inches before flipping down the bed. 
 
"hey there, please take it easy, I am doctor.Choi, you can call me Minho if you want. You have been in a car accident and you are currently in the hospital. Your family members visited you in the past three days so they know you are here. Do you want some water?"
 
Jinki only managed a pathetic "yeah" 
 
Two cups of water and some help from the doctor, Jinki managed to properly open his eyes and observe his surroundings. He wanted to sit up, but Dr.Choi or Minho insisted that he remaind lied down. After 2 minutes of taking in his surrounding he finds himself starring at Minho's long legs. He immediately shakes the thought out of his head as it was weird. Jinki was never attracted to anyone. He was always to busy to like anyone anyways. 
 
In mid thought of whether the car accident made him lose his mind for checking out his male doctor, the door flew open and a Dino jumped on his bed and stared to hug him with a death grip. 
 
"hyun! You are awake! Taemin and I were so worried! I am so glad u are awake! Jonghyun said while resisting tears from falling down his face.
 
"Dino, I told you I am a tough cookie, it takes a lot to kill me." Jinki smiled.