First Day and First Friend?

We're Back~

"Fighting!" Haena told herself as she left home for her first day in college as a freshman. She would be going to Seoul University. She had wanted to make friends and start anew . She dressed nicley for the first day. She threw away her memories from highschool when everyone would bully her for being a loner and a nerd. 'tch. they were just jealous of her smartness' she thought. She took her car, the car she had spent the last of her money on, after passing her driving lessons. She eventually neededd to learn anyways, so why not now since she is in College? She thought that she would have been alone the rest of her life anyways... 

She got to school and looked at her schedule. She was fine with it, nnot too many classes. Her major was in Animation and drawing. She always wanted to become a cartoonist when she grew up. It was one of her dreams to get invilved with the bigscreen writers like those who worked for disney pixay and stuff. She also loved drawing anime, and didn't mind getting into that business either. As she left last period to go to lunch, she bumped into someone. "Oh. oops sorry", the girl said. "oh no, it's not your fault, I should be the one sorry." Haena said. She looked up to see a pretty girl who looked like her age. "Are you a freshman?", Haena asked "Yeah! You too?", the girl had said "Yeah!" ,"My name is Chaelin, Lee Chaelin, but you can call me CL", the girl said as they shook hands " Hae na, Kang Hae Na" "Do you want to get lunch together?",CL asked "Sure!", Haena happily agreed. She was so happy to have had someone ask her that. She knew her and CL would be good friends. While they were eating CL asked,. "Soo.. what are you majoring in?" "Oh nothing too fancy. It's not like I wanna be a doctor or a scientist. Just Animation. I know , it sounds pretty lame huh? No one is in my class really, just a few people" CL almost choked " OMG! You are in the Animation class?! That's my major too!!! I never thought I'd meet someone who actually like that stuff!", CL exclaimed " Well, you just did", Haena said happily. She was glad they were getting along. " How come I didn't see you in class?", CL asked " Oh, I kinda sat in the back...", Haena said shyly "oh. By the way, are there any people from your highschool here in ths college?", CL asked "oh.. yea. there are", Said Haena "Why don't you introduce me to some of your friends?", CL asked "oh.. well.. you see, I was like that one kid in highschool, you know that weird loner with no friends who everyone hated.. so.. erm.. I never really had friends..", Haena said sadly " Oh, well guess what, me too! hah except my old friends became total es just because I hung out with a guy they liked and he was my friend, so it's not like i was going to stop talking to my friend", CL  said " So don't feel lonely, You just made a new friend", CL smiled warmly Haena was in such shock and was so happy to have a new friend for the first time. She hugged CL. CL was in shock but then hugged her back. "Thank you CLssi!", Haena exclaimed "I've never known the feeling of having a friend" "Well, me niether, my old friends were such jerks i realized. But hey, we're in college now so we should start fresh right?" They pulled away from the hug. " Oh, and Haena, when is you birthday?", CL asked. "May 21st", She replied "Oh, mine was a month ago on April 16th. So we can drop the formals kay? Just call me Unnie! I feel akeard if I'm formal with you", CL said "Ok! CL Unnie!"Haena happily nodded her head. They were both so happy. "I'll treat you to icecream as your belated birthday gift!", Haena exclaimed "Oh there's no nee-", CL could'nt finishe because she was dragged by Haena to the nearest icecream shop on campus.

They were chatting away while eating icecream having fun. "So, do you live with your parents?", CL asked "oh. umm. no. They have passed when I was quite young, I don't even remember", Haena said "Oh. I'm sorry", CL said "Oh it's ok", Haena assured "So, then who do you live with? Do you have any siblings?", CL asked curiously "Oh.. well you see, I have two older brothers, but they umm.. left me when I turend 13. I don't know why, they said they would comeback, but they never did, and they even said it was for my own good and safe being, they even made me take self defense classes before they suddenly left without telling me. So, now i can whoop any 's if they try to come at me", Haena said "oh, Maybe your brothers will comeback? So you live home alone? How do you pay for your bills? I can help if you nee-", CL was cut off " No thank You though Unnie, I have a job at a Jewlery store near my house. I can manage. Thank you though, I appreciate it. You can comeover to my house anytime too! It's pretty much empty. Heh it's just me there.", Haena said. Haena suddenly thought of Chanyeol and Kris, and remembered their childhood faces, not even knowing what had happened to them how they look, or even if they're still alive. 7 Effing years, painful years at that. They had left her. They would never comebcak she thought, never. She snapped out of her daze and glanced at her watch and realized that it was almost time for work. "oh. Bye Unnie! I have to get going to work kay!", Haena said as she started to get up from the table "Oh, what time do you get out?", CL asked "7:30", Haena replied "Let's meet here agoin at 8!", CL said "OK!", Haena said excitedly as she scurried away to go to work Both girls were feeling extremely happy at the moment. They both had started a new friendship they knew would last pretty long. "Bye!", Haena waved "Bye!", CL waved back and started to leave to go to study hall. CL could'nt feel any happier for meeting Haena, but at the same time felt pity for the poor girl and what she had gone through, now one of CL's goals was to make her friend happy and to make up for all of the sad things that happened to Hae na.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER FIC!! HEHEH! STILL IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING MY OTHER FIC TOO^^ SORRY FOR TAKING LONG HEH I'VE BEEN BUSY~ HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY SO FAR!! MY SUMMER BREAK IS COMING AND I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN! UGH! I'M HAVING FINALS THIS WEEK, SO WISH ME LUCK KAY! THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED THE STORY!!~~~~ BYE~ ^^ PS- PARDON ME IF I HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES! IT'S PRETTY LATE AT NIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE HEADING TO SLEEP. GOODBAI FOR NOW!