chapter 3

My Beautiful Page
"ANDWAE!" you screamed... "Why?" Luhan blink at you.. "Because I love my hair besides Lay will kill me if I cut it" you held your long dark hair and step to the other side. . . . . . . "I'm willing to do anything! I'm okay putting on men's clothes and behave like one and I'm most willing to wear even Kris ge ge's boxers but not my hair" you cried...... Kris nearly fainted hearing what you just said, "But, you'll get noticed" Luhan said. . . . "Can't I wear a wig instead?" you sugested. . . . . "BAD IDEA!" Both of them yelled making you flinch. ______ "You can't possibly roll your 1m, 10cm thick hair into a bun and place a wig over it" Kris said bewildered.... "You'll get a bulbous head that one would think the Red Queen step out from Wonderland in the Hatter's suit!" Kris concluded. ____________ You simply blink at Kris as you had form a picture in your mind.... (The bulbous headed Red Queen in the Hatter's suit? That would be hillarious) you flinch at the thought of it. . . . . . . . . . . You shook youself and regain your senses, "Kris Gege, that'll be so ridiculous and hillarious right?" you look at Kris.. "Yep, so decide" he fold his arms and stare at you........... "Mei mei, I'd rather have you in Kris boxer but not with a large head, and both of it are impossible, so think of it" Luhan implored while Kris cough to hide his embarassment, he was so embarass at the thought of himself lending you his boxers....... You furowed your eyebrows as you are still unsure but the image of the bulbous head is freaking you out! _______________ "Mei mei, its not that your hair won't grow again..... It'll surely grow so can't you do it for my sake?" Luhan pleaded you..... "And for Lay, Kris will handle it" he laughed as Kris nodded..... "ALLRIGHT, just do it" you grab the scissor and hand it to Luhan..... "Mei mei, I'm sorry for forcing you into this" Luhan said softly and place the scissor away... "BUT I'm really grateful for everything you are doing" He smiled. You heart softened at his words and a smile escape your lips, "Ge ge, U don't have to say that" you assured him and squeze his hand gently.......... "Mei mei, we have to take you to the parlour as none of us can do it well" Kris anounced.... You nodded your head and stood up. _ ______________________ AS YOU GUYS stood up to leave Luhan's phone rang... "Hello" He answered.... "Allright, I'll be there" he hang up..... "I have to leave tonight" Luhan anounced.... "It seems, Mr. Kim had already got the tickets" he concluded.....