Chapter 2

My Beautiful Page
You had arrived in Seoul.. Kris came to pick you up, "Kris gege!" you squeal and ran up to him.. "Lu Wen mei mei" he smiled and hugged you. . . . . . "Luhan is waiting lets go" He took your luggage and hold your leading you out of the airport. ___________________ LUHAN was signing some papers when you arrived in his hotel. . . "Luhan ge ge" you hug him, "Mei mei, here's you B'day gift" he hand you a package. "Thank you" you smiled and took a seat near him while kris sat on the other side. . "Ge ge, I thought you were in the Palace" you said... "The Prince, his majesty had gone to Japan as one of his close relatives died and he'll be back tomorow" Kris explained and Luhan noded. . . "That means you haven't met eachother yet" you asked and both of them nodded, "Okay, But ge ge why do you want me here urgently?" You asked Luhan. . . . . . . . . . Both Kris and Luhan tensed up at this question. . . . . . . . . . . . . "What is it?" you asked in confusion as both of them didn't breath a word.... Luhan suddenly hand you a Red File... . . . As you read it, you found out that it was from the company stating that Luhan should be qualified inorder to take up your father's job and inherit his wealth. For this he had to go abroad and complete his studies. ________________ "Ge ge, what are you going to do?" you asked, Luhan was taping his chin, "I'm not sure" he answered...... "We can't let Papa down and I know you wanted this job but you have to leave one to pursue the other" you fixed your gaze on Luhan "He should go for his studies as its very important BUT if he does'nt turn up the Prince will be very, very disapointed at me..... I mean us" Kris added. _ _ _ _ _ _ "What are you going to do?" you said worriedly, after a long silence, "I have decided to do both" Luhan answered, "EEH?" You blink in confusion. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "Kris and I had discused it for a long time and... and.." Luhan trailed off and look desperately at Kris hinting him to say it out. . . "And?" you raised your brow... "We've decided that the best way is to let you pretend as Luhan and be the Prince Page while Luhan pursue his studies, in that way both the work can be done " Kris answered without a single pause. . . . . . Your eyes nearly poped out of its socket.. "Wait a min. You want me to pretend as Luhan Gege, which means I would be Luhan and put on men's clothing?" you ask again to clarify. BOTH of them nodded...... "What a mad, wonderful idea!" you comented as both of them scratch their heads. . . . "Told ya, she'll refuse" Luhan whispered to Kris... Kris gave Luhan a Leave-that-to-me look, "Mei mei, just think of it, Luhan wants to take the Page job, but you guys have to inherit your papa's wealth which he had earn through hardwork" he paused "Besides that I'll lose my job because it'll disapointed the Prince as I've already mentioned about Luhan to him" Kris concluded in a sad tone. . . . "Mei mei, please help us" Luhan held your hand and asked you pleadingly... "I really want the job and don't you pity Kris gege?" he asked so you turn to kris, he was staring at you helplessly. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "Allright, I'll do it" you murmered.... Both of them brightened up on hearing that, "Mei mei, you are jjang!" Luhan hug you while Kris threw his fist in the air. You rolled your eyes at them ~WHATEVER, BOTH OF YOU LOOK SO PATHETIC and I SIMPLY HATE THAT LOOKS, BESIDES I'M NOT THAT HEARTLESS~ you thought.... "Ge ge, what if they found out?"_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "No way, they'll never find our secret, we'll lock our secret in a box and throw the keys away" Kris assured you. . . . . "Now, we have to turn you to Luhan now" Kris held your shoulder facing him.. "Mei mei, we have to cut your hair" Luhan held out a pair of scissors in front of you. Your eyes widened "NO!!!"