Chapter 5

The Mysterious Black Mansion

Chanhee woke up the next morning and stretched as he was yawning. He sat up and looked around his room. Chanhee kept blinking and rubbing his eyes until his eyes felt a little more awake. He glanced at the clock. It read: 6:30 am. Chanhee got off his bed and grabbed a pair of clothes before going inside the restroom.

10 minutes later, he came out fully dressed and awake. Chanhee made his bed before heading towards the kitchen and cooked a bowl of ramen. His phone started to ring so he picked it up and read the caller ID. It was Sungyeol. What does he want now, Chanhee thought. He pressed that 'talk' button before pressing the phone on his ear.

"Yoboseyo?" Chanhee asked.

"Chunji!" Sungyeol shouted.

Chanhee scrunched his nose at the sudden noise.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Are you free today?!" Sungyeol half-shouted at him.

Chanhee thought about it for a minute. Today is Saturday so...

"Yes, I'm free. Why hyung?" He asked.

"Let's hang out~!" Sungyeol sang.

"Why?" Chanhee asked, not really liking the idea.

"Aw! Come on! You need to go out~! Look at your skin! You're so pale!" Sungyeol pouted.

Chanhee could tell by the sound through the line.

"Aish! But I don't want to go~!" He whined, cutely.

"Well, too bad so sad! You're coming whether you like it or not because Sungjong and I are going to your house right now." Sungyeol said.

Chanhee's jaw dropped. 

"Say what?!" He shouted through the phone.

"You heard me! You better be ready and don't think of running or else we'll hunt you down." Sungyeol said in a serious tone before cutting the line.

Chanhee sighed as he set his phone on the table and started eating the ramen. It didn't take long when he heard knocks on his door. Chanhee didn't budge as he took one last bite of the ramen. He heard the door open. Why isn't he so surprised? It's because Sungjong has his spare keys. Why? It's because Sungjong comes by and sleep over sometimes. Not that Chanhee minded.

"Yah! Chunji, get up and let's go!" Sungyeol shouted.

"But I don't want to go!" Chanhee groaned.

"Aw! You little cutie~! Sorry but you have to go!" Sungyeol said as he pinched his cheeks.

"Why do I have to go?" Chanhee pouted.

"You need to get out more, hyung!" Sungjong said.

"Look at how pale your skin is." He continued as he poked Chanhee's cheeks.

"Where are we going?" Chanhee asked.

He knows he can never win against these two.

"Glad you asked. We're going to the club!" Sungyeol grinned.

"Say what?!" Chanhee's eyes widened.

He's the type who doesn't like going to clubs.

"Oh. Come on! Just one night Chunji~" Sungyeol begged as he held up one finger.

"Alright. I'll go but only tonight." Chanhee sighed.

He gave the two brothers a warning glare. They nodded and gave him the 'ok' sign. Sungjong glanced at the table and noticed a bowl with ramen soup in it.

"Chunji-hyung, did you just ate ramen again?" He asked, pointing at the bowl.

Chanhee sighed and nodded.

"Omo! Why do you keep eating that? It's not healthy for you!" Sungyeol screamed as he grabbed the bowl and tossed it in the sink.

Chanhee rolled his eyes. 

"Does it look like I have enough money to buy something else to eat?" He asked in annoyance.

"Well, you can always buy lemon candies!" Sungjong grinned.

"So you can eat it all the time? I rather not." Chanhee scoffed which caused Sungjong to pout.

Sungyeol came back and grabbed Chanhee's wrist, making him stand up.

"Come on." He said as he dragged Chanhee out of the house.

Chanhee lazily followed. Sungjong followed them and shut the door. He made sure to lock the door and kept the key in his pocket.

"Where are we going?" Chanhee asked as he look around the neighborhood. 

"Shopping." Sungyeol replied shortly.

This caused Chanhee to stare at Sungyeol's back with wide eyes.

"What?! Why are we going there?!" He shouted.

"To get you new clothes for the club tonight~!" Sungyeol sang.

Chanhee's jaw dropped as he stared at his cousin in disbelief.

"Hyung, you don't need to worry too much. We promise to pick the most hottest outfit for you." Sungjong grinned as Sungyeol chuckled evilly

Chanhee slapped his forehead with his free hand. He really dislike his cousins sometimes. Chanhee don't mean it in that way! He means that they can be so annoying sometimes. They arrived at the mall. The Lee brothers kept on making Chanhee trying on all different type of clothes. From casual to y. Chanhee never argued about the clothes being too expensive because his cousins are really rich.

Sungyeol and Sungjong's are really rich. But the two moved out of their house because they want to be near Chanhee. Their parents don't mind at all. They always send their sons money every month. Also, the two brothers decided to work. Chanhee actually love both of them. By now, both of Chanhee's hands are filled with shopping bags. He was sitting in a cafe. 

Sungyeol and Sungjong told him to stay at the cafe while they go buy things they need for the club. Chanhee set the bags on the table. He sighed at the amount of bags. There's probably over 20. A waiter came up to him with a notepad and a pen in his hands.

"What would you like to order, sir?" He asked, politely.

Chanhee looked up and stared the waiter. Everything about him seem so familiar. Chanhee thought about it again. He looks familiar, he thought. The waiter had messy hair. He was wearing a grin on his face. Chanhee grinned. He knows that grin anywhere.

"Rokhyun-hyung~!" Chanhee exclaimed as he stood up and hugged Rokhyun, who laughed and hugged the boy back.

Rokhyun broke the hug and scanned Chanhee from head to toe. His grin widened.

"My, my. You haven't grown at all, Chunji."

Chanhee's jaw dropped as he smacked Rokhyun's arm lightly.

"Ow~" Rokhyun acted like he was hurt.

He pouted and rubbed his arm while Chanhee rolled his eyes.

"That's what you get for calling me short." He muttered.

"I never called you short!" Rokhyun shouted in defense.

"Liar." Chanhee scoffed.

"No! I'm not lying! I never called you short! I just said you haven't grown at all..." Rokhyun muttered the last sentence.

Chanhee heard it and glared at him.

"That means the same thing." He said in a low voice.

"Whatever! What are you doing here?" Rokhyun huffed.

"Who do you think?" Chanhee rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Sungyeol and Sungjong are dragging you to the club, aren't they?" Rokhyun asked, though he already know the answer.

Chanhee didn't bother to reply but he sat down on his seat with a small pout.

"Aigoo. Those two are forever dragging one of us with them to the club. Say, I wonder why they love to going that club so much." Rokhyun shook his head as he sat down on a chair behind him.

Chanhee tilted his head to one side. Sungyeol and Sungjong have been going to clubs all along and he doesn't know about it. He thought about it for a minute. 

"What's the name of the club?" Chanhee asked.

"Paradise. A place where you can party all night long before the dawn." Rokhyun replied.

"Oh! Look who decided to arrive." He continued as he nodded his head past Chanhee.

Chanhee got curious so he turned around. He saw a group of boys. They're all dressed in black. Chanhee immediately recognized a few of them. The first one he recognized was the blonde-headed boy. Chanhee mentally face-palm. 

"Why does he have to be everywhere I go?" He muttered under his breath.

"What did you say, Chunji?" Rokhyun asked.

Chanhee jumped a bit. He forgot Rokhyun was with him. Chanhee turned around and shook his head.

"It was nothing, hyung. I was just wondering who they are." He replied.

Rokhyun nodded, understanding.

"Ah, I see. Well, I can tell you that those guys always wear black. It's like it's the only color in the world." He said as he glared at one of the boys, who was also glaring at him.

Chanhee, nervously, glanced between the two. Something must've happened between them, he thought. The group of boys entered the cafe and sat down at a table in the far corner. Chanhee cursed himself mentally because the blonde-headed boy sat in a seat that is faced towards him. As always, he was wearing that y annoying smirk. Chanhee just rolled his eyes and looked at Rokhyun.

"Hyung, continue your story." He said.

This caused Rokhyun to break the glaring contest and look at Chanhee and nodded.

"Okay. They're weird..." 

This caused Chanhee to raise an eyebrow.

"Weird? Why is that?" He asked.

"Well...they come to this place everyday...actually he does. All they would do is sit in here and do nothing but talk." 

"And how is that weird?" Chanhee asked, clearly not understanding what his hyung is trying to tell him.

"I mean, they stay here until the shop is closed. They never ordered anything. And most of the time, he would always stare at me." Rokhyun whispered the last sentence.

"Maybe he likes you." Chanhee shrugged.

"What are you talking about?! We don't even know each other. How can he like me?" Rokhyun asked as he crossed his arms.

"Have you ever heard of 'love at first sight'?" Chanhee asked.

This caused Rokhyun to blush and look away. Chanhee grinned as he stood up and pinch his cheeks.

"Hyung, you're so cute~" He sang.

"Yah! Stop that!" Rokhyun shouted as he slapped Chanhee's hands away.

Chanhee giggled as Rokhyun's face turned to the color of a tomato. He felt like someone was glaring at him but he decided to ignore it. Sungyeol and Sungjong arrived. As expected, both their hands were filled with shopping bags. Chanhee and Rokhyun rolled their eyes.

"Omo! Rokhyun-hyung!" Sungyeol and Sungjong squealed as they drop their bags and hug Rokhyun.

Rokhyun returned the hug and ruffled their hair. Soon, all four of them were having a conversation. Sungyeol and Sungjong dragged Chanhee to their house so they could dress him up for the club. All 3 of them bid their goodbyes to Rokhyun and left. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Another chapter! And this one is a long one! Whoo hoo! xD

I hope you guys like this. :3

Whoo hoo! Rokhyun's appearance! Yes, if you guys are wondering, 100% are in this story! And yes, Rokhyun is my bias! x3

Who are you guys' bias in 100%? i'm just curious~! :3

Btw, can you guys guess who Rokhyun was glaring at? ;D

Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, Ayumi13 can always take care of that for me~! 8D

Omg! 7 upvotes?! Why are you guys so nice?! /le cries happy rainbow tears/ ; u ;

Oh! Sorry I haven't update for so long! I've been really busy with school. and today is Friday so yeah... ;3

Anyways, don't forget to comment!! I really <3 comments~!! Thank you very much and bye bye~! =^_^=