Chapter 2

The Mysterious Black Mansion

Chanhee arrived at school. He greeted Niel and Ricky. They greeted him back.

"So hyung, how was your morning?" Ricky asked.

"What did you have for breakfast?" Niel asked.

Chanhee shudder a bit when he thought about this morning's incident near the mansion. 

"It was great, Ricky." He replied.

"Let me guess what you had for breakfast. Ramen. Am I right?" Niel asked.

Chanhee sighed before nodding.

"Hyung, why won't you eat something else?" Niel asked.

"Yeah, hyung. You've been eating those for 6 years now." Ricky said.

"You can get diabetes because of those." Niel added.

"Guys, don't worry about me. Just eating ramen every morning won't hurt." Chanhee said.

"Yes, it does." Niel and Ricky retorted in unison.

Chanhee shook his head before walking to his class. He stopped at his locker to grab his books and notebooks before slamming the locker shut. Chanhee noticed someone approaching him.

"Hi Chunji~!" A boy sang.

"What is it, Sungyeol-hyung?" Chanhee asked.

Some students call him Chunji instead Chanhee. Well, it's his nickname. Chanhee doesn't mind though.

"I've heard you and Ricky are helping out at the cafe after school, so I brought you your uniform!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he held up Chanhee's 'uniform' in front of him.

Chanhee just stared at it.

"Uh...thank you...I guess..." He said.

"You're welcome!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he poked his head above the uniform.

"Here! Take it! See you after school, Chunji~!" Sungyeol sang as he handed Chanhee his uniform and walk off with a wave.

Chanhee shook his head as he folded the uniform and opened his locker. He threw the uniform in it before slamming it shut again. Chanhee threw his bag over his shoulder before walking to class. He entered his classroom and sat on his desk. Chanhee sighed before looking out the window. He didn't really want to come to school but what choice does he have.

Outside the window, he could see other students walking to their classes but something caught his eyes. Something different. It was a boy but this boy had blonde hair. Funny. Chanhee never seen this boy before. Was he new? Suddenly, the boy turned towards Chanhee who flinched in response. Chanhee stared at the boy in shock as the blonde boy smirked at him.

Before Chanhee realized what was happening, the boy was gone. He blinked and shook his head. It must be my imagination again, Chanhee thought as he shook his head. He sighed as he tried to focus on the lessons. Finally, school was over. Chanhee walked to his locker and opened it. A note fell out onto the floor. Chanhee bent down and picked it up. It read:

I know you're wondering about the mysterious black mansion. I'll tell you everything. See you later.

Chanhee froze as he dropped the letter to the floor. He doesn't get it. There is someone who knew everything about the mysterious black mansion? There can't be, right? Chanhee just shook his head as he bent down and picked up the note and stuffed it into his pocket. He stuffed his locker with his books and grabbed out his uniform before slamming the locker shut. Chanhee exited the school and walked towards Niel's cafe. Unaware, someone was watching him with a smirk on his face.

"You'll definitely know everything about the mysterious black mansion, Lee Chanhee." A blonde-headed boy said with a smirk before disappearing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter everyone~! Hope it's alright! If there's any mistakes, Ayumi13 can fix it! Wow. I keep on gaining subbies! Now, it doubled! I love you all! Keep on commenting! I reply to all of them~! Anyways, peace! ^^