Chapter 4

The Mysterious Black Mansion

After the cafe closed, Chanhee and the rest of the crew cleaned up the whole cafe. Chanhee was washing the windows when he noticed something or rather someone staring at him. He realized it was the blonde-headed boy. Chanhee tilted his head to one side. He wondered why the boy was staring at him.

"Chanhee!" Niel shouted.

His voice caused Chanhee to jump in shock and whip his head towards Niel.

"Yes, Niel?" He asked.

"Why are you staring out of the window?" Niel asked as he grabbed a cloth and started to wash the windows.

Chanhee looked out the window where he last saw the blonde-headed boy. His eyes widened in shock when he realized the boy was gone. Chanhee's eyes scanned everywhere, wondering where the boy have went. To his dismay, the blonde-headed was no where in sight.

"Hyung?" Niel called as he tapped Chanhee's right shoulder.

"Huh? Oh! It was nothing! I was just enjoying the view!" Chanhee half-lied.

It was true that outside of Niel's cafe, was a beautiful scene of the city. Niel just hummed in response and continued to wash the windows. Chanhee also continued to wash the windows in a slow speed because his thoughts were about the blonde-headed boy.

About 30 minutes later, Niel closed the shop and gave everyone their money. All 6 boys bid their goodbyes and went their way home. Chanhee walked home with his hands in his pockets. It was very cold that night. He counted the money Niel gave him. Chanhee decided to go to the supermarket and buy more ramen since he was running out of them.

The money was enough for him to buy 3 boxes of ramen. He figured it wasn't bad helping Niel out at his cafe. Chanhee entered the supermarket and didn't hesitate to go to the ramen section. He grabbed 3 boxes of ramen and walked to the cash register. Chanhee paid for the ramen and walked home. He was almost to his house when he heard a loud, high-pitched scream.

Chanhee stopped his tracks and turned to his right. His eyes widened when he saw his neighbor's black mansion. Chanhee wanted to go knock on the door and ask, "Is everything alright?" like a normal neighbor would do but he just stood there and stared at the mansion. He wasn't sure if he should do that. Chanhee wondered if the scream was his imagination because the mansion was pitch black.

There was no source of light coming out from the mansion. It was just darkness. Chanhee looked up and noticed something coming out of the window. Something red in a shape of eyes? No. They were eyes. Red eyes staring down at him. He froze in his spot and just stared at those red eyes. Chanhee wondered if there were such things as red eyes.

He remembered there are no such things as red eyes especially for humans. Wait. If he was staring at a pair of red eyes, then his neighbor wasn't human. If his neighbor isn't human then what are his neighbors? Chanhee widened his eyes in shock. He realized the red eyes were still staring at him so he put his head down and walked to his house.

Chanhee unlocked the door and shut the door behind him. He leaned against the door and he released his breath that he didn't realized he was holding. Chanhee put his right hand on his chest. His heart was beating against his ribcage. He was sure it would fall out of his chest right now. Chanhee noticed the boxes of ramen in his hands.

He was planning to eat one for dinner but decided against it because he wasn't hungry anymore. Chanhee just placed the boxes on his kitchen counter. He kept the leftover money in an envelope where he kept all his money. It was his so-called "piggy bank". Chanhee placed the envelope under his pillow. He grabbed his pajamas (which is a shirt and a pair of sweats) and entered the bathroom.

After he took a shower, he climbed on his bed and laid down. His last thought was the red eyes before he fell asleep. Chanhee was unaware that a pair of red eyes were watching him in his sleep. The figure walked over to Chanhee's sleeping figure. It used his finger and traced his jaw line. The figure leaned in closer and whispered, "You know too much, Lee Chanhee. You better keep your lips shut or else I might have to kill you."

With that, the figure dissappeared. Chanhee was unaware of everything and just slept peacefully.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update~! I think this chapter is short...but it has a lot of description...whatever! Anyways, sorry about my grammar mistakes. Of course I have Ayumi13 here to clear that out of the way! Please comment about this chapter~! Til the next chappie~ Bye bye~ ^^