Chapter 1

The Mysterious Black Mansion

The sun glared through the windows and it hit a boy in the face. The boy groaned as he mumbled something and turn the other way so his back was against the sun. It worked at first but it didn't last long because his alarm started to ring. The boy moaned as he slammed the alarm clock shut. He jumped off the bed and zombie-walked towards the restroom.

After the boy finished his morning routines, he walked downstairs and head towards the kitchen. He was fully awake by now and was cooking his breakfast. Which was ramen. Expect that he was an orphan. His parents disappeared when he was 10. The boy haven't heard any news from them so he assumed they're dead.

Since he finished cooking, he sat on the table and started to eat his breakfast. The boy smiled at the warmness. The weather was cold. He was halfway finished when his phone rang. The boy his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He read the caller ID and smiled as he pressed the 'talk' button and put the phone next to his ear.

"Yoboseyo?" The boy asked as he stuffed another bite of ramen into his mouth.

"Chanhee-hyung~!" Another boy on the other line shouted.

The boy, aka Chanhee, pulled the phone away from his ear and made a face before putting the phone on speaker and set it on the table.

"What is it, Ricky?" Chanhee asked without greeting the younger.

"Hyung~! Where's my 'hi'?" Ricky whined.

Hearing this, Chanhee already knew the younger was pouting.

"You can have it when I get to school. Now, answer my question." He replied.

A huff could be heard on the other line.

"Fine then! Niel-hyung, wants to know if you're busy after school?" Ricky asked.

Chanhee thought for about a minute.

"No, why?" He asked.

"He wants both of us to help him in his cafe." Ricky replied.

"And?" Chanhee asked.

"And he'll pay us!" Ricky replied, cheerfully.

Chanhee ate his ramen before he replied.

"Where is Niel?" He asked.

"He's next to me." Ricky replied.

"Let me talk to him." Chanhee said.

"Niel-hyung, Chanhee-hyung wants to talk to you~!" Ricky's voice boomed through the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Niel asked.

"What am I?" Chanhee asked.

"My hyung?" Niel asked.

"Then why are you asking me to help at your cafe and you'll pay me afterwards?" Chanhee asked.

"Hyung~! You know how busy my cafe is! I only have Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo helping me and we need more waiters. Can you please help me?" Niel begged.

Chanhee sighed as he finished his breakfast. He thought about it. Why not, he thought. Chanhee doesn't realy have anything to do all day.

"Alright, I'll help you." He replied.

"Yay~! Gomawo hyung! Saranghaeyo~! Forever~!" Niel shouted as he kissed the phone twice.

Chanhee could tell because of the smooching sounds.

"Ew~! Niel-hyung, you got my phone screen stained!" Ricky shouted.

"Whatever Ricky. Bye hyung!" Niel said before hanging up the phone.

Chanhee smiled before shutting his phone off and stood up with his empty bowl and washed it. He came back and grabbed his phone and bag before exiting his house. He shivered at the coldness of the wind. Chanhee locked the door before walking into the streets. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the mysterious black mansion.

Everyone in town knows about this mansion. No one knows much about this mansion except for its rumors. Such as, it is haunted but there's rumored that there's someone living in there. It happened to be a boy. Chanhee doesn't know if it's true or not but he heard it from his neighbors.

There was even a rumor that the one who are responsible for all of the deaths is the boy that lives in the mansion. Yes, deaths. Every morning, one girl is reported dead. No one knows how and why but there's one thing, everyone knows what caused them to die.

There was no more blood in their body.

How? No one knows. Some corpse proved they commited suicide but everyone thinks that someone in the mansion, the boy, was responsible. It is rumored that the boy was a teenager and had blonde hair. No one knew how he looks like because they can't see his face. Why? They said he was wearing a mask.

Chanhee looks up at the window of the mansion. Is it just him or did he see someone behind the curtains staring down at him? Chanhee rubs his eyes and looks up again. There was no one. Maybe it was my imagination, he thought as he shook his head. Chanhee continued to walk all the way to school. Unaware, there were two pairs of eyes watching him until he was out of sight.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the beginning! Sorry if there's any typos because well  I'm kind of in a rush. Ayumi13 could fix it for me! Anyways, I did not expect to get almost 20 subbies after I just posted the foreward! Wow. You guys are just so awesome! Don't forget to comment~! I love reading comments more then getting upvotes and new subbies! Not that I don't appreciate getting upvotes and new subbies but I just love comments more. Anyways, see you all in the next chapter~! ^^