Love Note.1

When....

 

It’s another autumn day, yet I feel warm. If we cuddle all day like this, what would it be like? I wish this moment won’t stop, and let us feel the presence of each other. O dear, Hermione, please, flick your wand and say Immobulus. It’s been up together, we’re forever.

 

“Baby would you like to eat?” he asked me, yet I just stayed quiet and hugged him tighter. Baby you should get my signal, I mentally said. He stayed, and kissed my forehead, after all, he’s my baby. He knew what I wanted. His forehead kiss jumped into my cheeks, and down to my lips. Oh god, his lips again. This feeling like I’m in cloud nine whenever I feel his lips hungrily tasting mine. But I can’t just easily lose; so I kissed back, trying to gain control. But he’s the boss, he won’t let me.

 

Oh dear, we’re forever inlove

 

/

 

The happy day ended, I’m all alone in my apartment again. It’s Monday tomorrow and we have to get back. He’s an engineer, while I’m an architect. My biggest dream is to have a white house, with big window glasses in a beach. In the back lawn there’ll be a hammock, hanged between the trees to give us shade when we cradle together. There’ll be pink and yellow tulips to bloom in the spring and grass that’ll never seem to grow out. When you go out in the front door you’ll see the vast, wide ocean of the unknown, sprawling around to earth with the deepest thoughts thrown over.

 

As I do the sketch for another client, this deep thought came. Does he want what I wanted?

 

 

Throwing over the sense of uneasiness, I felt the warm back hug around me. It’s him. The usual, cutie, sneaky boyfriend. “How’s my baby doing?” He asked as sat beside me, pulling my face near his.

 

“I hate you” I said, not really though.

 

“Why?” He asked and he made his annoying fish face.

 

“You should’ve just called this morning; you’re making me worry all the time!” I almost shouted. Good thing everyone’s on lunch break, or else they’ll witness another fight between us.

 

“Sorry baby, I woke up late this morning and I have a site to visit, you know that right? It was your fault too. You made me sing until 1:27am then you fell asleep the moment I started to sing the song!” He said as he turned his back, sulking.

 

“Okay baby, I got it. Sorry”

 

 

 

 

/

 

We always fight. We don’t get along very well, even at the smallest things. We curse at each other. I call him pain in the arse; he calls me a bloody hella pest. But there’s one thing I know. We’re crazy for each other. The next second after our bloody psychological-verbal fight, he comes back and hungrily kisses me, like we’ve never done it before. You can’t call us normal if we don’t argue, and that's one thing I love about us. It’s just……unique.

 

 

I love him, and he loves me. That’s all that matters, right baby?

 

 

---------

 

 

I decided to cut the parts, since I promised I wont post over-to-the-long-chapters.