Sinko

The Manager [Re-make]

 


Moments later, Sunny arrived at a big, luxury, and fancy house. She knew it. It was the last home she lived in. Because it almost midnight, She immediately pull the high gate and go in the house. She remembers that the house has a hidden park behind. She pull out her luggage and arrive at the front gate.

She knocked the door. seconds past a head come out, he's Kyungsoo, but this time he is different. His clear, soft eye was appeared, the real Kyungsoo. At the moment he look at Sunny. blank! empty and emotionless.

"annyeonghaseyo.. what are you doing here?" he ask, with facepalm.

"I had commanded by Sooman uncle to came here, maybe to explain you a.. little bit.. shocking news. So would mind to let me in first?" she explain with little innocent intonation. Kyungsoo made way for her and follow her after closed the door.

Inside, Sunny startled because there are so many boys in the living room. Now 12 pair eyes are looking at her from head to toe. Suho are asking first "annyeonghaseyo, What's bring you here?"

She bow to them, but none of them respect her, only smile or just a waving hand. Sunny look at Suho and go up to him immediately, she knows he is the leader. She give him a white envelope "this is what I supposed to tell you first"

Suho opened the envelope as Chanyeol come out behind him, they read it together. *I believe they wouldn't believe it.* she said to herself.

"WHAT?! Is it true?" both of them shocked and give Sunny weird glare.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun asked. Suho is trying to control his breath. Inhale deeply, exhale slowly.

"She's our manager..." 12 pair of eyes glared at her, again. Sunny is tapping her eyes with her palm and nodded.

"WOW.. gotta be cool, how old are you?" Sehun asked to Sunny.

"19.." she whispered. His jaw is open. "19?! you're a kid, how could you do this job?" he shout complaining the fact that Sunny is same age as him.

"sshh.. shut up tike! It's almost midnight." the tallest Kris told him with anger.

Sehun look at Sunny again. Her eyes was close and her body almost fall into the ground, fortunately, she can handle it. "you're right hyung, she need a bed rest. Although she was on a fire yesterday" sehun said then sit again at the couch, pouting.

Baekhyun come up to Sunny, and pat her shoulder, "where are you going to sleep lady?" gosh! He asked her softly as he bent down at her eye level.

Sunny look up and shook her head. "I don't know.."

Baekhyun smile, "then you're going to sleep in my bed, okay? I'll sleep with Chanyeol" Sunny nodded, cause she can't handle that she is sleepy.

Then, Baekhyun lead her upstairs to his bedroom. Without follow her in but close the door. Inside the room she turn her head to the door, notice that he's very kind, peaceful, and has gentle personality. "too kind. But too hopeless" she mumbled, then put her luggage on the closet and BEDRESTT!!

 

 

Sunny woke up early in the morning for the second time in that house. She goes out the room to wash her face. After that, she went to the kitchen. But she's find Kyungsoo is cooking at the kitchen. 

Sunny frowned, "he can cook?" she whisper. She keep staring at him. Suddenly a voice broke the silence, "when are you going to stand there?"

"a-are you talking to me?" Sunny asked nervously.

"Is there anyone else there?" He said again without change his gaze.

Sunny look around and nobody was there except her. "no. so you're talking to me.." She smiled and confidently step into the kitchen. She took a glass of water. 

when she is drinking, a delicious smell appear. *he is really great about cook. It must be so delicious* she said while looking at Kyungsoo.

"what are you cook?" she asked.

"breakfast, you want?" he asked friendly. Sunny come closer to him and see what is he cook. "what is that?" Sunny asked.

"eggs." short answer from Kyungsoo. Sunny frowned "just eggs? nothing on it?" 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes while stir the dough, "stop asking please, kid. I'm busy" Sunny shrugged. Then go outside the kitchen.

She decide to go to the park in the house at least to get fresh air. At the park she intrested by a gazebo at the corner of the park, she sit at the border of the gazebo look around the small green view.

Suddenly someone call out her name, "YA! What are doing this early morning out there?!" She look up her head and see Chanyeol is at the window upstairs. he is grabbing a guitar.

"I expelled by your stabbing lips friend, Kyungsoo!" she shout back. He chuckled. "what are you doing then?"

He show his guitar, "can you see? I'm playing guitar, to relieve this boring morning"

Sunny think for awhile, "Baekhyun was sleeping with you last night, right? Is he awake?" she asked keep looking at Chanyeol

Chanyeol turn around his head to check what's happening behind him. He turn around again, now with Baekhyun beside him. They both show their smile. "why are you asking about me? do you miss me already?" Baekhyun scoffing her.

She pouted, "keep dreaming, huh! I just to say thank you about the day before yesterday, that you saved me from the burnt house." Baekhyun nodded as he grin. Sunny look away.

"Sunny! because you're our new manager, so you will join us where ever we're, got it? today we will practice all day at the office, so what's your plan?" Baekhyun asked, scoffed, and joke at the same time.

Sunny show her evil smile, "I'm going to be your proofreader. And show how amateur are you. satisfied yet?"

"are you sure? eventhough you're our manager, have you been longer live and be trainee like us? I don't think so" Chanyeol yelled back.

then silence for awhile until Chanyeol sugest them to have breakfast before they go to the SM office.

At the dining room, when Sunny arrive there, the atmosphere is awkward directly, everyone have been looking for her except for Chanyeol Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. But she instantly get over it, "what? can I have breakfast with you guys?"

This morning was so awkward, Sunny even afraid of being around the boys, at breakfast time she decided to do it in her room. After that all of them was get ready to go to SM office including Sunny. She have to.