Dieciocho

The Manager [Re-make]

 


 

Sunny get up from her sleep and look at her phone flashlight twinkling, signed there's a message. She open the screen and read the message.

'I have to talk to you today, please attend me at 9 o'clock in my office' it's from Sooman uncle.
"I have to absent? what kind of parent he is?!" he scolded.

She get out the room and snoop to the kitchen, a laughter voice heard to her ears, "they're awake..." she walk off stairs to the kitchen.

"SUNNY!! MAKE A WAY!!" somebody called out her name, she turn around and shocked, 'cause Chanyeol is running down in hurry. Fortunately she avoided him, but he grabbed her shoulders and hide behind her body. "w-what happen?" she asked in bewildered.

As Sunny look up, suddenly a pillow flew away towads her face. and. *BUMP* that pillow hit her face hardly. "a-a..I'm so sorry Sunny, I didn't meant to hit you" Sunny's eyes stab his, he's speechless. "what the hell are you doing?" she scolded.

Chanyeol release his arm "I'm innocent, he started it first" he fight as he pointed Baekhyun, Then run away to the kitchen.

Sunny turn around, "YA! you owed me about this pillow!!" she said.

Now just Baekhyun who still standing on the stairway, Sunny show her piercing eyes again. Baekhyun stuck there and grinned. "once again, I'm sorry. peace.." he said and made a bunny ears with his fingers.

Sunny rolled her eyes, Baekhyun walk down but paused beside her, "going to have breakfast?" Sunny nodded, "I'm sorry again, count it as an accident, would you mind?" she nodded again in respond. Then they walk together to the kitchen. Sunny sit beside Bakehyun which is the only one left. After that all of Exo member are having breakfast.

 

 

'knock knock!' Sooman's office door knocked by Sunny, "come in" he ordered. Sunny step into the office and sit on the couch as usual. the room silence for awhile until Sooman spoke up first "to the point. in three days, Exo are going to attend to some interview, this is important for their new career. I have made the schedules, this is some examples from me. forward, you have to make a list of their schedule by your own hand. Try to promote them as much as you can so the faster they famous the better they get, also it'll effect to you"

Sunny crane her hand and reach the document, "when? I have to school until evening?" 

"I'm sorry to bother you about this, but Tae Jun and Exo-M will move to China tomorrow, so you and him can communicate by phone only. You're strong Sun. Try to be independent and manage your own schedule" Sooman beg her.

"is Tae Jun oppa still here?" she asked and Sooman nodded. "May I leave now? I have to talk to him" Sooman allowed her to leave.


 

Sunny popped out to the practice room, she look around the room *gotcha!* she run to Tae Jun who is sitting on the corner, reading the same paper as she got. "oppa.. would you mind to talk about that job with me, in cafetaria" Tae Jun look up and nodded.

They arrived at the cafetaria. "what's your trick to do this job?" Tae Jun thinking first "of course I will use lot's of internet to find a client. I'll do my best for Exo-M!" he said with spirirt. Sunny inhaled then exhaled respectively. "what?" he asked. "haha.. you're confuse, aren't you? you have to attend to school, also have to find schedules for Exo-K. Wow that must be a hard work." Sunny nodded and made a feigned sobbing expression.

"I don't know how either. I never do kind of this jobs actually, I'm so sorry. Maybe we can find the way as time goes by. Just keep communicate, agree?" he look at her hopefully. Sunny rolled her eyes and nodded "at least I found something raised my mood back." she sighed.

"Kris told me about the incident yesterday. About Exo fans, did they know about your job?" he suddenly asked seriously.

Sunny gave him puzzled glare, "nope. I won't tell them" she answered.

Tae Jun frowned "why? if you hid that from them, you'll be more anguish than now"

"and if I tell them the truth, Can you guarantee me that they will save from their fans?" Tae Jun speechless, "I'm chagrin. I can't keep my own identity" after that none of them speak again.

"now, do you have something to ask?" Tae Jun said broke the silence. Sunny shook her head. "mind to go back?" he continued. Sunny nodded.
"are you scared? Don't be scared, You'll be fine, think that they're invisible. Just for now, take your free time from them, okay?" he tried to cheer her up.
Sunny doesn't say any words by the way, "where's our clumsy Sunny? where's your shine Sun? It's getting dark here because our Sun's heart is cover by dark clouds" he joked tried once again.
She chuckled, and slap his arm "thank you, Park Tae Jun" They both laughing as they go back to the practice room.