Seis

The Manager [Re-make]

 


Today maybe is Sunny's first day being Exo's manager. She doesn't really this job, but whatever cause she hasn't any another choice, beside she's alone in town, without her parents. She guarantee that she'll fail at this job, but not at the first time she does.

Exo's van arrived in front of SM office, one by one boys come out. Last is Sunny and Suho, they walk together side by side. She look at Suho. Suddenly she remember Soohyun if she look at him, she remember the last time Soohyun take her to home. But she immediately ignore it.

"when you guys go home?" she ask Suho.

"I don't know. maybe 9 at night. And today our seniors are coming to give us some advices and supports before we start our debut." he explain while put an ID card to enter the building.

"and what shoul--" before she finish her words, Suho cut her first. "can be 10. I'm going to talk to Sooman songsaengnim, about-you." he continue and pointed his finger towards her. Then walk faster, leave her behind.

She stood in bewilderment "fuuhh.. Did I do a mistake? be patient Sunny you're being tested. Take it easy, breezy" she said and her chest then follow them.

Today they will practice at the third floor, as usual actually. The boys entered the room followed by Sunny behind. Suho whisper her, "that's our choreographer, Greg." he said introducing a guy who is wearing a baseball cap and dancing lively. When he saw the boys, he stopped and greet them.

Sunny immediately bow to him, "annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Sunny, new Exo's manager. Please take care of Exo, thankyou" she greet friendly.

He smile and come closer to her. "So you're Sunny, the girl that Sooman sunbaenim said. You must be have a special talent in your teen age, that's the reason why he choose you" he gave her a compliment.

"thank you. But I'm just an ordinary girl. And how does he know I have a talent?. Eventhough I don't know it" she chuckled.

"you don't realize it but he does. Today I have to focus on them, They'll make their debut soon. You can stay here, or do some interesting if you want, miss manager." he offer then turn around his body.

Sunny think for awhile *stay here? but I'm the only girl. no..no.. I prefer downstairs to here.* She run towards Suho and cue him to stoop, "I going to the ground. If you guys need me, just ask Baekhyun my number, he had it. okay?" Suho nodded in approval.

The Sunny left the room. Kyungsoo come to Suho while still staring at the door, "where is she going?" he ask.

"for a walk, maybe" he answer then left him. Minutes later, Exo start their practice.

Meanwhile, Sunny is walking around third floor, She is seeking every room there, 'If' there a sound of music she ignore it to another room which are doesn't. At the corner of the corridor, she sees a room which is the door is open. She entered the room and amazed. Cause the whole of the room is full of intruments.

She never been to a place like this, "how lucky am I? This is what I've dreamed of.. WOW.." she mumbled while still look around the room.

"your dreams come true, huh?" suddenly a voice revealed from the door. Sunny gasped and turn around her body.

She shocked because there is a boy who is leaning his body against the door. *bad luck I'm caught of being rude*

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be un-polite here, I'm just looking around this room, I'm so sorry, trully I'm" she stutter while apologizing and bowing repetaedly.

He giggled, "Take it easy girl, you're one of us, so don't worry if you want to see the entire room, it's allowed" Now she's feel more relax.

"I'm sorry, but who are you? Are you one of the trainee here?" she asked nervously.

"bingo!" he come closer to her. He gives Sunny a hand, Sunny reach it "I'm Key, member of SHINee" her eyes widened.

"s-so, so you, are Key? member of SHINee? You're an artist?" he nodded.

"and you're Sunny, our Exo's manager, right? I heard you've recommendated directly by Sooman songsaengnim?" now Sunny was nodding and can't stop looking at his charm.

"why are you looking at me like that? I'm not a God" he joke make her back to reality.

"I impressed. what are you doing then, oppa?" she said shyly.

"I don't have something to do. now is my break time, maybe share an experience to you, can I?" he said as he grabbed a drumstick on the desk.

Sunny blink, unbelief what happen now. A , "really? I feel honored. Thank you so much" she followed him.

Key sit at the chair, and took the nearest guitar then start to play it. Sunny wouldn't stop watching him amazingly. "this is SHINee's new song, honesty" he said and start to sing.

Shinee's honesty

After he played the whole of the song, he hang up the guitar back, "that song was my personal experience, I made it all by myself" Sunny amazed for the numerous time.

"because you're new manager. I'll tell you a little secret. If you want to be a sucess manager, you used to like music, you have to be ready for your artist and client, you've to be creative, always healthy. want or not it's your duty. That's our manager said." he explain, although it doesn't as detail as she thinks.

"like music? But I never be a composer, singer or entertainer." Sunny worried. He chuckled, "to be a sucess person you have to sacrifice lot of thinks, and efforts. That's the 2 secret, it sounds simple but hard to do, lots of temptation are coming, but if you keep going I guarantee it will work. got it?" he encourage softly.

Sunny nodded, "you're very good at speaking. almost perfect.. I'll always remember it. I promise to be a sucess manager for my boys." Then they do a pinky swear and both laugh.

Key glared at his watch, "my break time is almost finish, I have to come back. You're really a nice and funny girl."

"Thank you oppa.. for your advices and support." she wave her hand as he left the room. "bye, clumsy" he joke.

After he left, Sunny always smile everywhere nor everytime in the office. By her silly action she took people's attention that think she is crazy.

 

 

It's almost 10 at night, but Exo haven't stopped practicing. Sunny is already sleep at the corner of the practice room. Actually it isn't Exo that haven't stopped, it's Kyungsoo. He still dancing over and over, when he stopped for drink. He saw Sunny is sleeping, he decided to wrap her body with his jacket.

"hh.. should I care about you? Should I forget JInri? Jinri-ah is it okay? I hate to admit that you passed away, Jinri" He trailed off. 

When he was about to practice again, Suho was coming, "Kyungsoo, let's go home." he said.

"then what about songsaengnim?" Kyungsoo asked. "I can't complain anymore, his reason is too strong." He answer "Let's go, wake her up, hurry" Suho order to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nodded, then Suho left first.

Kyungsoo bent down his body, and about to pat Sunny's shoulder, but a memories stop him.

That night was a beautiful night. stars are fill the dark sky, sparks the night. That day was Exo's camp, Kyungsoo and Jinri are sitting together on the grass, watching the night sky. Suddenly Jinri starts yawning, "are you sleepy?" asked Kyungsoo. She nodded slowly.

"then it's bed time" She galred at her in dissparoval, "no.. let me sleep on you shoulder, please.." Kyungsoo grin and nodded. Jinri landed his head to his shoulder

"oppa~ if I fell asleep, don't wake me up,okay? cause I'm dreaming of you in my sleep, always"

Kyungsoo give her a smirk, "what kind of boyfriend am I if I dare to wake my sleeping beauty?" she chuckled.

"hurry sleep, I'll be here protect you" he said and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

Kyungsoo smirk, he revoke his action and decided to keep Sunny stay in her dream. He slowly lifted her up, bridal style then left the room. He walk along the corridor alone, there aren't any staff except the janitors and securities. All of them look at them, jealous. They thought that they're Romeo and Juliette. All of them is taliking about Kyungsoo and Sunny. Their comment make a noise. Kyungsoo glared at Sunny while walking, anticipating she will awake.

Kyungsoo stop, "sshh.. She's in her peaceful dream, don't disturb, please.." he beg to those staff. And all of them shut up. Then he continue his step to the car.