Quatro

The Manager [Re-make]

 


"Aishh.. IT'S BURNING !!" She tapped her forehead. "I'LL DIE! DIE DIE DIE!!" She slammed the door then run to her table, pick her phone, she quickly press some number.

'HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY!!" She screamed on the phone.

'what happen there?!!" the reciever ask her panicky.

'Who's this?' She look at the screen, and she's on the phone with Baekhyun, 'Baekhyun-ah!! help! The house is burning!!'

Baekhyun gaped there, 'WHAT?! are you okay?! how could it be?' 

'STOP ASKING. JUST HURRY, PLEASE...' Sunny ended the phone first. *pheew..fortunately he asked my number, perfect luck*

silence for a minute, "now what" she asked to herself as long as her room hasn't been touch by fire. "Cool, my stuff! What should I do?" she run to the closet, she pull out her luggage, she quickly put all of her thinks into luggage.

She stared at that, "what would happen if I bring this jumbo bag between the fire?" she imagine. *she get off the room with Baekhyun or somebody else (if somebody would) with a luggage behind them.*

She chuckled. Next, Sunny see a casement near the bed. She come forward to the casement, look at the bottom *isn't bad. not too high* 

Then she put her luggage on the bed. While she was going to throw the luggage thriugh the casement, unfortunately the smoke was coming more and more. Makes Sunny choke so hard. "I c-can't take it.. a-anymore.."

She's lucky because she has an opportunity to throw the luggage to the ground. But, before she can escape, everything was blurry, dizzy, oppressive. Afterwards, black.

"SUNNY!! Where are you?!" a hard voice called out her name, she can heard it, although it's unclear. *Is it appa? Baekhyun? Soohyun? Thanks lord, I know this will happen* she smiled.

Suddenly, someone smashed the door from the outside. Of course it was a boy, and he's Baekhyun. Looked at his Sunny fainted on the floor, he has been shaking Sunny's shoulder "Ya.. are you still awake?" She doesn't answer, "no, you fainted.." He hurriedly swoop her body into his arm. Get out from the burning house.

Afterwards, he sees the ambulance, firetruck, firemen, also neighbors surround the house, busy to make the fire off. Baekhyun laid her on the bed that gave from ambulance mens. When it almost get into the ambulance, Sunny grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, Baekhyun sets his eyes on her.

"my, bag. It's beside of the house.." she whispered. Baekhyun nodded then run quickly and let her go to the hospital.

While he walks to find Sunny's bag, Baekhyun suddenly paused and frowned. "Kyungsoo?" he change his way, and turn to Kyungsoo who kneel down on the ground.

"Kyungsoo-ah.. how did you?" Kyungsoo look at Baekki with sad, teary eyes.

"I-I can't find Jinri, hyung.. Is she already died?" he said with hoarse voice. Baekhyun notice it *Jinri? I heard a girl voice last few minute ago while I was getting out the house, is it Jinri's?* 

"She's still inside the house Kyungsoo, have you seraching for her yet?!" Baekhyun remind him.

"I had. But... she's gone.." Baekhyun down his head, because he can't do anything to help his dongsaeng.

 

 

Four boys was sitting on the couch, some of them watching a sleeping girl on the bed, another boys has their own business. 

minutes past, a soft voice breaks the silence, "where am I?"

all of the boys staring at the sleeping girl who isn't sleeping anymore. a boy moves beside her, check her conditiom, "you're in the hospital, yesterday--" he cut.

"yesterday, the house was burnt.. It's really terrible.." she spoke. They blinked.

"are you still afraid about yesterday?" that cute one asked her. Sunny shook her head. "nope." He squinted at her answer *why she didn't frightened at all? She almost die yesterday" they glared at you confusly and shook their head.

"let me guess.. are you Xiumin?" She try to remember his name. He nodded.

She show her grin, "correct. I remember that the cutest boy who has steamed bun cheek is named xiumin.."she jokes.. Xiumin roled his eyes and sighed slowly.

Sunny glare at the couch saw three boys sitting. "w-why they come here?" she mumbled. 

"to visit you. You're the first girl who came to our dorm, so why not?" the boy that we knew explain to Sunny. Cahnyeol. Then silence appear.

The door open, shows three guy enterring the room. One of them is Sooman, he turn his head to her. "you're awake."

"why you leave their dorm, and live with stranger?" He asked, and Sunny look away showing that she hasn't a precise reason to convince him, because the fact she didn't say anything about her plan to go from Exo's dorm.

Baekhyun who was there, look at her, wondering, "you haven't told, sir? she said you agreed about her moved?" now everyone look at Sunny because she made a big lie.

She smiled, worried. "d-don't look at me like that, I'm not a prison who made a huge mistake, just a little lie. And don't take it seriously, I'm fine" hope she can persuade them.

"BUT YOU ALMOST DIE." Baekhyun and Sooman said that together at the same time. She jumped.

Sooman sighed, "at least you may go home, today, I want to talk to you first at my office." she pouted.

Next, After Sunny clean the room with Baekhyun, the other boys waiting at the parking lot, in the car, prepare to go home. she reach out her pocket and notice that her phone isn't there or everywhere. "what are you searching for?" Baekhyun asked.

"phone" she answer. Then he gives Sunny her phone back, she glare Baekhyun with a pair of sharp eyes. "what-did-you-do-to-my-phone?" 

"saw, photos, music, videos."

"what did you see?" He grin and bent down at her ear level, "your boyfriend.."

Sunny pushed him, "who do you mean boyfriend? I haven't one!" She guff.

"then who's the big eye boy on your phone, I found his photo in your gallery." Sunny immediately search the photo and found Soohyun's photo.

"crap.. he's my best friend..." Sunny remember him and sit, her sad eye appear.

"why?" Baekhyun ask. "I miss him, I miss my home, I miss everything" she told Baekhyun.

"please.. don't be sad" he beg her.

"who says? I'm not sad just remembering him, he's the one who wants to be my friend" she giggled. Then they finished their activities and left the room.

 

 

The room is full of silence, bot of Sunny nor Sooman uncle won't start the conversation until Sooman stand up and go to the window.

"why you didn't live with them, are still afraid? I told you that they won't to hurt you, they wanna be your friends" He spoke first. Sunny keep silent.

"have think about my bid?" Sunny nodded. "and what is your decision?" 

She look at him, stand up and bow. "I won't" he turn around and shock.

"I won't reject it, I have to help them and be their manager. I accepted your bid." she continue with grin.

"really?" Sooman ask, Sunny nod her head.

"GREAT! now you're their new manager!" She gave her an evelope again, this one is bigger, thicker, and more.

Sunny look at him weirdly, "these much? again? for what?"

"Those are list you have to do, your duty, your attitude, etc" He sit on his chair, read the news paper.

between her breath, She scold at her cruel uncle *I'm not your maid, old fart..!*