What is Wrong with Me?

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee's pov

 

I ran away from Yunhae. After i called her granny, she chase after me. That's why i run away from her to save my life.

I arrived at the class room first. After i entered the class i immediately hid my self behind Chanyeol and Kris. Good thing they are big. Not long after that Yunhae entered the room and shouted like a mad granny.

"Where is Yunhee? That girl should be punish!" She said. The others just looked at her like a crazy woman. 

"Who are you?" Eli asked Yunhae. Seems like Yunhae didn't realize their presence. She seemed shocked when Eli asked her.

"Err.. I guess i got the wrong room." She said and leave the room. I sighed in relieve when she left. The others just looked at me with confused look.

"What?" I asked. They shook their head. Not long after that the door was opened.

"Lee Yunhee!! You are dead!" Yunhae entered the room and tackle me. She poked my waist continously. It was ticklish. 

"Stooooop!! Yunhae stooooop! Hhahaha" I said between my laughed.

"Not until you apologize." She said

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry... Stop please?" I said and do my aegyo. It works on her. My aegyo always work on everybody. 

"Damn it! You shouldn't use your aegyo. That was cheating!" She said and stop poking me.

"Well whatever." I rolled my eyes and looked around the room.

When i looked around most of the boys have red face. I approached Baekhyun, who was the nearest with me. 

"Baek? Are you alright?" I asked as i place my palm on his forehead. His face was redder when i do that. 

"Baek? Are you alright? Your face is so red. Are you sick?" I asked him, a little bit concern.

"Ah! No! I'm alright." Finally he answered.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yeah! More importanly who are they? They really looked like you." He asked as he pointed at Yunhae and Yunho.

"OH! I forgot to tell you. This is Yunhae and Yunho. They are my twins. They are in Eternity also. She will join our class tommorow. They just returned from their exchange programme." I said to them. 

"Yunhee ah, Who is that boy? The one talked to you. Your boyfriend? He is cute. I approve your relationship." She whispered to me. I blushed when i heard that.

"Wh-what?! N-no! H-he i-isn't!" I stuttered when i said that. 

"AH, i see.. Not yet huh?" She whispered again.

"Aish, stop it. You are annoying!" I said and looked at Baekhyun. He was talking with Yunho. I don't know what Yunho said. But i'm sure Baekhyun was blushing.

I looked at Baekhyun deeply. I already forgot about others presence. I stared at him for a long time. He also stared back at me. When he do that, I totaly forgot about the others.

"Yah, don't look at your boyfriend like that," Yunhae teased me and that made me back to reality. Of course i was blushing when i heard that.

"I already said not!" 

"Not yet." She teased me back.

"Aish, Anyway. Yunhae, Yunho, Meet EXO and Eli. They are the finalist for Youth Battle." I said.

Not long after that, they introduce their self. 

"Oh yeah. Already found a way to bring out our charisma?" I asked them. They all nodded. 

"Good, Remember, tommorow i want you to perform at normal section when they had a lunch break. Try to grabbed their attention. Don't lose any audience. Understand?" I asked them again. Once again they just nodded.

"What are you Yunhee? Supervisor?" Yunho asked.

"No, just classmate." 

"Emm. Yunhee-ah, if you don't mind. Why don't you guys perform too?" Minseok asked.

"Hmm, i guess that's okay. Just don't cry when you lost." I said.

"But not alone. Together with Yunhae-sshi, and Yunho-sshi." He said. 

"I don't know. If they want to, i don't mind." 

"It's okay. I want to perform too. It has been a long time since the last time i perform. And please drop the formality." Yunhae said and gave Minseok her charming smile.

"Stop that smile. Or else he will faint. He is our fans." I said.

"Is that so? We got a fan here." She said and jumped around.

I turned around and saw Yunho. He was talking to Lay.

"Yunho!" I called. Lay and Yunho turned around and saw me. Lay just smiled when he saw me.

"You should calling me 'Oppa' I'm older than you." He said and pinched my cheek softly.

"Yeah, just three hours. It's not even one day." I said and yanked his arm.

"Still, call me 'oppa'. Understand?"

"No. Anyway, you know Lay?" I asked.

"yeah. Somehow he was my friend when i was a china. I became friend with him because we have same classes. But after six months she move to korea."

"Oh. So you are his friend. I'm sorry for the inconvenient that my brother caused." I apologize formaly to Lay. Lay just laughed when he heard that. While Yunho smacked my head.

"Yah! That's hurt!" I said.

"You deserve that brat! I should be the one who apologize. You must caused trouble to him and his friends." He said.

"What? Brat? Geez. You jerk! Don't call me brat!"

"Jerk? What base made you called me jerk?"

"What boyfriend would left his girlfriend alone in restaurant just because you looked at an anime cosplay nearby?"

"How do you know that?"

"Your girlfriend came to me and Yunhae crying because of that. And after that went home after calmed down."

"What?! When?! How?!"

"That's why i called you jerked. You don't even know what happened to your girlfriend."

"You, recieved this," he ruffled my hair. The thing i hate the most is someone messing with my hair. i hate it more when the one who messed it was Yunho.

"Stop it!" I said angrily. 

"No, brat." He said. Our relationship was like this since we were kids. Because of him i could went through the first year since his death. He tried his best to make me forget about him, but of course it failed. Until now, i still remember him clearly.

"i said stop it jerk!"

"And i said no brat." And we started our fight for the first time since last year. Well they didn't come back to Korea when we have our holiday, so this is our first fight since last year. 

Baekhyun's pov

I walked toward EXO. They were in a certain place in the room at looking at one person. That person was Yunhee. All of them were looking at Yunhee, Yunho, and Lay who were talking. I think all of them were too shocked when they saw Yunhee aegyo to Yunhae. She was so cute. I am pretty sure that all of the boys except Yunho was blushing. Then suddenly i remember what Yunho said.

"Are you in relationship with my sister?" 

That time, when he asked that i want to said yes. But of course i said no. What crazy man would said yes when we were not really in relationship?

Once again, i looked at Yunhee. She was fighting with Yunho. She was cute when she was mad. EH? What the hell i was thinking? No Baek, this is wrong. You can't thinking like that.

"Woah, looked like all of you fall in love with Yunhee already." I heard someone said that. I turned my head to the sound. Correction, We turned our head to the sound.

"What? I said something wrong?" She said again.

"Yes" They said. 

"No." I accidentaly said that. Now all the eyes turned to me. I didn't realize that. 

"Baekhyun right? You are in love with Yunhee?" She asked again.

"Yes. EH NO! I mean no!" I said. The others was laughing while i was blushing. 

"So yes or no?" She asked again. They stop laughing, wanting to know my answere.

"No." I said sternly.

"Well, it's alright to fall in love though. But just remember, right now you have many competitors. At least you have eleven competitor right now. And the number will increase when we perform tommorow." She said as she looked at Yunhee.

"Eleven? Who?" Luhan asked. 

"Well, You are include though. Eventhough it was just a little, but you all do think she was cute right? When she did that aegyo." She said and smirked at us.

"You are wrong. I am not." Luhan said again.

"Yeah, not now. And who do you think i am? I already with her since we were at our mom womb. I observe all the boys who looked her aegyo, and all of them fall in love with her." She said. "Well, one of you are truly in love in her though. You guys just have a little crush with her right now." She continued.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You guys have a crush on her. It's alright though, just don't make it into a big crush though." She said again.

"You are confusing." Kyungsoo said.

"Well all the people who know me said that." 

"What ever." Kyungsoo said again. 

"anyway, don't look into her too long, or else you guys will turned into a stone." She said jokingly.

Well what she said was halftrue anyway. We will turned into a stone, because when you looked at her you didn't move a little bit. You will hold your breath. I don't know about the others. But for me that was what happened.

After that, we all sat in circle and chatting. We did that so we could know each other more. We did chatt until it was the time to go home. We parted our way when we reached the gate and said our goodbye. 

Once i reached my home, i change my uniform and laid on my bed. I was thinking about Yunhee again and again. Imaginating that Yunhee will do that aegyo to me. Imaginating that she will fighting to me like she did with Yunho. I imagine all the event that happened this past week. The comfortable silence at Ferish Wheel until my wildest image. Kissing her at the beach when sunset. 

I shook my head when i imagine that. 

"What's wrong with me?" I said to myself. 

Again, i was imaginating kissing her at the beach when sunset. That was so romantic right? I kept thinking that. I didn't realize that i was smiling like an idiot when i was thinking that.

When i realize that, i shooked my head. 

"There must be something wrong with me. Maybe i was too tired? Yeah, i'm tired, that's why i was thinking something wierd." I said and sighed. "I should get some rest, before i gone crazy." I said and turn off the light and sleep.


a/n : Update again :) Sorry if this chapter dissapointing you, but i tried my best to do this chapter. And i'm sorry if the character in the story with the one i said at description alittle bit different :) 

Anyway, don't forget to COMMENT, as always :) I really need your oppinion about this story :) And i will do my best for this story just for my reader :)