Date?

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

 

Baekhyun’s pov

 

“I know it is lame… But do you want to be my girlfriend?” Finally I asked. Yesterday I just say I love her, and not asked her to goin out. And today, I want to ask her. But the timing always bad.

“I… I…I’m sorry.” She said and I heard that. I felt no energy anymore.

“Ah… That’s okay. It was me who asked you, and actually I already prepared for your answered.” I said. A little bit disappointed, but what can I do? It’s her choice to going out with me or not.

“I’m really sorry baek. I don’t think it’s the right time for us to going out.”

“It’s okay. But can I know the reason?”

“I… I just don’t feel like it. Beside, we just know each other for two weeks, and I’m afraid that you are disappointed by me. I want you to know me better and better. And…” She stop talking and thinking.

“And?”

“You are not supposed to know it. In fact no one know it except Yunhae and Yunho.” She said and sighed.

“What is it?”

“I’m going to England next year. I won’t be attending this school anymore next year.” She said and I felt like my whole world crush.

“Why that far? What are you going to do in England?”

“In Daeho’s oppa name, I will study there for four years. In there I will fulfill my dream and Daeho’s oppa dream. And I’m afraid that if we are in relationship, my feeling for you will be growing, and when it’s time for me to leave, I can’t go anymore because I want to be with you.”

“But we can do long distance relationship right?”

“No. I mean, We can’t. Long distance relationship won’t be work out. And I’m sure when i study there, I don’t have many time to talk in the telephone and texting. Well, in England I will be working as well. I will became a songwriter and a composer. And when I am success over there, I will be back.”

“You are working? How? You are just sixteen, next year you are going to be seventeen. That’s mean you are still a minor right? How could you be working?”

“Well, long story Baek. In short, I participate in this music contest. My piece didn’t became number one, but it win a special prize. And there was a producer who was interested in me. He is going to make a person debut in two years. And he want me to be the songwriter and I accepted that. And when he asked me how old am I, I told him sixteen years old and he was surprise and told me to live there and study there as well as working over there too.”

“So you are going to say you will live there started next year?”

“Yup.”

“You are amazing Yunhee. Very amazing. I can’t find a girl like you. You are just amazing. No. amazing isn’t enough for you. No matter how much I try, I can’t reach you huh?” I said after I heard all of her story to move to England.

“Thank’s Baek. I really thank you for everything. You comfort me, you asked me out, you told me ‘I love you’ to me. And I’m happy because of those things you did to me.” She said and smile widely.

“How about the kiss?” I accidentally said that. I held my mouth when I realize what was I saying.

“Th-that…”

“No. Don’t think about it. I was kidding. So let’s started to clean up the room?”

“No. wait. I am happy about those kisses. I never been kissed on my lip before. And in my sixteen live, I think that was the best moment in my life. I… When you kissed me, I felt so excited. My heart beat really fast and I think my heart going to explode. Even though, I really like it. I don’t know what is this feeling called, but this is great.” She said and I was shocked by her statement.

Well she love me. And I know it from the way she describe the feeling when we kissed. But I don’t know. Why can’t she realize that was Love she felt? Should I tell her that she love me? But I felt so wrong about that. But really, I know she love me.

I just smile with the thought of her loving me. It really made my day. We have mutual feelings. But only me realize it. Well that doesn’t matter for me. As long as her feeling toward me is the same, I don’t care about the others.

I leaned in toward her face with that wide smile. She just leaned back and looked confuse. She leaned back until her back reach on of the messy chair. She was trapped between my arms and the chair. From here I could saw her blushing face. And that was cute.

“Baek? What are you doing?” She asked me. She looked a little bit afraid.

“Baek? You there? Why are you not answering? Why are you smiling like that?” She asked again. I kept lean in until she couldn’t leaned back anymore.

“BAEK! Cut the crap. Release me! I need to return the room’s key.” She said again. Right now she couldn’t leaned back anymore. I also grabbed her wrist so she couldn’t escape.

“Baekhyun oppa. Please release me. I still need to clean the room.” She said and do a little bit aegyo. Truthfully I was flustered a little bit. I almost release her. But she wasn’t fast enough, so I caught her again. I just smirked in victory.

“I’m sorry Yunhee. But can you close your eyes a little bit?” I asked her in polite way. She looked confuse at first, but she still did what I tell.

She closed her eyes. I stared at her face for a while. She really is beautiful. She is perfect. She got beauty, money, intelligence, talent, and family. I envy her a little bit. But that was her fate. My fate was a totally different from her.

I stared at her forehead. Then to her beautiful eyes. Then to her nose, to the cheeks, and last her lips. I looked at her lips for a long time. I want to kiss her. I really want to, But will she forgive me If I do that?

“Baekhyun? Are you still there?” She asked because I didn’t speak at all. I just stare at her goddess face.

“I will open my eyes if you didn’t speak.” She said again.

“No! Don’t! Don’t open your eyes. Just wait a little bit more.” I said immediately when she said that.

“can you be faster? I still need to clean the room.”

“Okay.” And I leaned in again.

I grabbed something from my pocket. It was a necklace. It was a simple necklace with a little kitten pendant. I found it at a store when I want to go home yesterday. When I saw this, I bought it immediately and noted my self to confess to her again today, and I will give this necklace to her no matter what her answer.

I put my arms around her neck. I put the necklace. When it was settled I told her to open her eyes.

“Okay, now open your eyes.” I said and smile sweetly to her.

“What did you do to me? You didn’t do anything weird, don’t you?” She asked me with worried eyes.

“No. Just looked at your neck.” I said. She just looked at me in confusion and looked at the necklace.

I waited at her reaction. She didn’t move or speak ever since she saw the necklace. I was afraid she didn’t like it.

Well my uneasiness was answered when she looked up to me with those happy expression.

“Baekhyun! Where did you get something like this? I really want to have this kind of necklace.” She said and looked at me into the eyes.

“You-You like it?”

“Not like. I love it.” She said and looked at the necklace and then me again.

“Well, good you love it. I thought you didn’t like it.”

“There’s now way I don’t like it. This is the best I ever get. Thanks Baekhyun.” She said and smile. She really is smile, because you could see her eye smile.

“You are welcome.” I said and smiled to her too. Well even though I was rejected I don’t mind at all if I could saw her cute side.

“By the way. Why did you give something like this? It’s not my birthday you know.” She asked a little bit curious. Well that’s true. It’s not her birthday.

“hmm, Just feel like to give you that. Can’t i?” I said. There’s no way I would tell her the real reason.

“Well. It’s okay.” She said.

I looked around the room. This room isn’t that messy actually. But still there were trash somewhere.

“Hey Yunhee, Let’s-“ I stop talking when Yunhee kissed my cheek.

“Thank’s for the necklace. I really love it.” She said and grinned. I could felt her burning cheeks. Well my cheeks also burning. My heart beat became really fast. And the cause is the surprise attack from Yunhee.

“Well, is that okay? I mean, I’m sorry to suddenly kissed your cheek like that.” She said and looked down. Probably she was embrassed by her action.

“It’s okay. Well I’m surprised at first. But It’s okay. Well I get a kiss from the girl I love, how could I still hate it?” I said and a little bit.

“I’m sorry.”

“What? Why sorry? Well instead of talking awkwardly like this, let’s started to clean the room.” I said and smile again.

She looked up at me, still with the blushing face. 

“Ok. Let’s finish this fast, and get you training, baekhyun.” She said and started to clean. She started to arrange the chairs back and I started with picking up the trash.

We finished it in less than thirty minutes. The room became really clean.

“Okay. That’s all. Wow this room became really clean. Thanks to you I could finish it in less than thirty minutes.” She said as she looked around the room.

“You are welcome.”

“Hey, tell me is there anything you want right now? I will buy it for you as thank you gift from helping me and giving me the necklace” She said. I think about it for a while. Right now there are many things that I want. But after some consideration I think this is the best Idea.

“Well, after I think about it. How about you go on a date with me? Just the two of us.” I said. I looked at her and she was shocked, from her face expression.

“D-da-date?”

“Yup. Will you?”

“Okay then. Where do you want to go?” She asked.

“Hmm, secret. I will tell you later. Just prepare for this Sunday ten a.m. I will come to your house and we will go there together.”

“okay then. Sunday right?”

“Yes.”

“I got it. Now shall we back to the class? Lunch break almost over.” She said.

“Let’s go back.” I said and with that we exit the room.

I felt really excited with this Sunday. Hope the weather is nice when it come to Sunday. 


a/n : Hello there :) This is an update. I don't know if this is good enough but i hope you guys like it :) 

Anyway COMMENT is needed. hehehehe.... THANKYOU :)