I Will Wait

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yunhee’s pov

 

It has been a week since my relationship with Baekhyun was fixed. All this time Baekhyun was waiting for me to comeback someday. I felt really happy that time when I know he was waiting for me. But I felt bad too, I forgot him for a while. It’s not my fault though, I was in accident and lost my memory. I know it was like a drama, but that happened to me.

In a week I discover something very interesting. I once went to EXO’s practice room and I saw a girl flirting with Baekhyun. I was mad at first, but I took my composure and think that it was normal since no one know that I was dating Baekhyun accept the people from the past. Some trainee also know that I was dating baekhyun because some of the trainee was from SM Performance Art High School, but they thought I already broke up with him.

But that wasn’t important. I didn’t want to create a scandal with EXO now. They are too popular and their popularity was insane. I knew that they were popular, but not this popular though. It was scary to see the fans outside the building that wait for them.

There was a time when the fans saw me together with Baekhyun in a restaurant. Luckily they thought I was some noona that took care of EXO and they thought we were buying food for the rest of EXO. That time I felt like I lost ten years of my life time. Somehow I don’t want the world know about our relationship.

Today I have a meeting with my parent. Ever since I come back, I don’t have a time to see them. I was busy with the recording. EXO don’t have too much time to do the recording. And it’s not easy to record their voice. Twelve people need to be recorded, and it was using too much time and energy to record twelve people. Also they have their own schedule, so I need to follow their schedule.

Right now I am on the way to this big mansion. It seems like my parent business was growing too fast in the past two years. The house I was living while I stay was my old house. It’s not small, it’s big enough for fifteen people to stay there. But it looks like my father didn’t satisfied with that house, so He built this big mansion. Far from the city.

Yunhae, Yunho, and I was heading there with EXO member. They were invited because my parent know them ever since we were in high school. Somehow they were bonding with my parent while I was away.

I was sitting in the car beside baekhyun at the back. We use two cars. Baekhyun, Yunhae, Jun Myeon, Sehun, Chanyeol, and I was in one car. The others were in other car.

The car was too noisy. I thought that they will sleep in the car. Their tight schedule didn’t allow them to have too much rest. But I was wrong. They were too noisy to be an adult. They were bickering all the way from their dorm till the mansion. They didn’t rest and keep talking.

“We are here. So shut up,” Yunhae said as she get out from the car. I think she was frustrated as I am.

Once I get out from the car, I looked around the front gate. Indeed, it was a really big mansion. I never knew their business this success until I saw the mansion.

“Yunhee, get in. Mom missed you already,” Yunho said as I still awed by the front gate.

I step inside the house. It was really big and the ceiling was high. The house probably decorated by mom and Yunhae.

I found my parent in the living room. They once visited me when they heard about my accident. Exactly one month after my accident. The first people I recognize when they saw me in person. I didn’t really remember who they were, but somehow I could recognize them as my parent.

I didn’t remember anyone else except them. I know it was weird and abnormal and only happened in drama, but it happened to me.

“Finally you are back. Did you eat properly when you were in England? You look so skinny. Do you have a proper rest? Do you want to rest first or eat?” My mom asked me thousands of question while she saw me.

“I ate properly. Let’s eat first. The brat in my car was too noisy with their hungry tummy,” I said as I glare at Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

“Okay, let’s got to the dining room. The foods are ready,” My dad said and walked to the dining room.

We were seated at this long and big table. My dad was at the end of the table, my mom and Yunho were seated to face eace other. I sat between mom and Baekhyun. Infront of me was Yunhae and she was seated between Yunho and Luhan.

“So Luhan, are you dating Yunhae now?” My mom asked Luhan who was seated beside Yunhae. I can saw the redden face of Luhan and Yunhae. Seems like they are dating now.

“Yes Mrs. Lee. We are already dating for eleven months,” He said shyly. Looks like I got a cute brother-in-law.

“Really? That long already? And we never knew,” Jongdae said and shake his head.

“Yeah. Yunhae is too strict when we practice. Especially to Luhan. We thought that you hate Luhan because you force Luhan more than the main dancer,” Minseok said. He was probably shocked when he knew they were dating.

“So what? He didn’t complain though. Right?” Yunhae asked and looked at Luhan.

“Well it’s more like I can’t complain all this time. So can I complain right now?” Luhan said jokingly and make the whole table laugh.

“Yah! Why are you like this?” Yunhae said as she was sulking.

“Don’t fight when you are eating. So when are you going to propose to her? I already want a grandchild,” My mom said and that question make Luhan’s and Yunhae’s guard down.

“Eomma, if you want a grandchild, ask Yunho! Don’t ask me. We are just dating and you want us to get married?” Yunhae said with a very red face.

“Is that wrong? I mean I am almost fifty here. Almost all of my friends have a grandchild. So why I can’t asked for one? And you are the oldest, so I expect you to have one first,”

“But we were born at the same date and year. So why should I have a child first?”

“Because you were born one hour early from me and thirty minutes early from Yunho oppa,” I said and eat my food like nothing happened.

“Then why don’t you first? You go married first, you guys already dating for how many years? And still didn’t want to get married?” She asked me.

“Don’t want to. Their fans are scary,” I said jokingly. EXO just laugh at it. It was true though.

“Indeed. They are scary. That’s why. Yunho, you get married first. Your girlfriend is not an Idol, so it should be easy for you to get married,” Yunhae said jokingly too.

“What? I don’t even have a girlfriend. How should I get married?” Yunho said and all of us just shake our heads disapprovingly.

“You didn’t acknowledge your girlfriend? How about the trainee girl? The one who will stop being a trainee. How about that? She is quite pretty though. And you guys are pretty close. The whole company thought that you guys were dating,” Chanyeol said and smile slyly.

What Chanyeol said was true. I also saw them acting like a couple, so I thought they were dating but he didn’t want to introduce her to us yet.

 “T-Th-That was just a rumour. We are not dating. Really,” He said as his face get redder.

“Really? I can see your flustered face. Then if you are not dating, Do you like her? Do you plan to court her?” My mom ask as she smile slyly when she saw the flustered face.

“No,”

“Don’t lie. You like her, don’t you?” my mom asked again.

“N-No. I don’t like her,” He denied again.

“Why? I think you guys are really dating. You guys look good together,” I said curiously. I mean everyone can see that my oppa love that girl.

“Sh-She… She already have a fiancé. She will quit as a trainee because she will get married within a month. She rarely come to practice as she was preparing for her wedding,” He said and suddenly the mood became down.

“Well. Don’t think about her too much. There are many girls in this world. Do you want me to introduce you to those girls?” My dad said as he try to lift the mood.

“Ah, you want to do an arrange married for Yunho? Like in the novel, fanfic, and drama?” Yunhae asked and laugh a little bit.

“Well if Yunho want to. I don’t mind to ask some of my friend to married Yunho and their daughter. If Yunho want to,” He said again.

“No thankyou,” Yunho said as he eat again peacefully.

“But seriously, who will give me the first grandchild? I want one to. If it is possible, I want my first grandchild is a boy,” She said and looked at Yunhae, Yunho, and me.

“Should we be the first one?” Baekhyun whispered to me and smile slyly at me. I just stared at him and slap his thigh loudly. “Aw. That’s hurt,” He said again.

“Don’t said anything funny. Byun Baekhyun,” I said as I glared at him.

“Wae? Your mom asked for that though,” He said and looked at my mom.

“Just shut up,” I said quietly and went back to my food.

“Baekhyun, do you want to give me a grandchild?” My mom asked suddenly and make me choke. Baekhyun gave me my water and I drink it.

“Well, I want to. But your daughter didn’t allow me to,” He said and the others just laughed as my face get redder.

“It’s okay. I approve you. It’s alright right Jagi?” My mom said as she held my father’s hand and looked in to his eyes.

“It’s okay. I also want to have a grandchildren too. I am getting older and life has been good. It will be perfect if I have grandchildren,” My dad said as he nodded his head.

“Yes, I got the approval from your parent already,” Baekhyun said and that was embarrassing. The other just sit there and laugh. “Hey, should we get married?” He whispered to me again.

“Baekhyun, stop it.” I said and slap his hand.

“Aw, that’s hurt. Why do you hit me so hard?” He said and caressed the part where I slap his hand.

“Because you said nonsense. So shut up if you don’t want to get slap again,” I said and eat my food again.

“Yunhee, don’t be so hard to my future son-in-law,” My mom said. Baekhyun gave my mom a thumb and smile. While my mom wink at Baekhyun.

After that the dinner continue on like nothing had happened. They talked about many things about the past. I also tell them how I live for the past two years.

After we finished our dinner, we went to the living room. I sat there for a while before deciding to take a tour in the mansion. I took a tour with Yunhae, Luhan and Baekhyun.

I saw my room first. It was big enough for me to dance inside my room. Actually it was too big for me to stay. There was a baby pink piano in the middle of the room. The wallpaper color was baby blue and baby pink. My two favorite color. At the left side I could see this big window. If you open the window, you can see a balcony, with two chairs. You can see the view of night Seoul from there. At the right side was the bed. But before you can reach the bed, there are some stairs and make the ceiling above my bed shorter. If you look up, you can see the star clearly. The ceiling was a transparent glass. The reason why they made my ceiling above my bed shorter for me to see the star clearly. Below the stairs was a toilet. It was just a toilet. My room have a bathroom. It was at the far end at the left. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub. It was too spacious. Beside the bathroom was a walk in closet. There are also some sofa, a study table complete with apple’s pc.

“Wow, this room was too much,” I said as I looked around the room.

“Yup. My room was also like this, but the difference is I made a little room full with mirror, so I can dance there. But you have those piano so you can play it. There are a violin too, a flute and a guitar around the piano,” Yunhae said and show me what she said.

“Wow. I can’t believe it. You actually get this limited edition grand piano. The color is cute too. Woah, I totally love it,” I said as I tried to feel the piano.

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t play it now. There are a lot of places we need to visit,” She said and give me a tour around the mansion.

After one hour, we finished our tour and decided to split up. Yunhae and Luhan went to Yunhae’s room, while I went to mine with Baekhyun.

“Woah, I actually own this amazing room. This is too amazing Baek. Look at this piano. It is limited edition. Woaaah. This is too amazing,” I said as I tried the piano. “Ah, the sound is too beautiful,” I said again after I played the piano a little.

“Well, this is really amazing. I never knew that you have this kind of room,” Baekhyun said.

“I know. I was surprised too though,” I said and looked around.

“Yunhee-a” Baekhyun called me. I looked at him with a confused face.

“Wae?”

“About the topic earlier. The ma-marriage one. Do you really don’t want to get married with me?” Baekhyun asked me with those doe eyes. I looked at him in the eyes before decided to look away.

“It’s not like I don’t want to, but I don’t want to rush things. I mean, don’t you think it was too early for us to get married? And you are a famous idol. Your fans would be disappointed if they hear that you have a girlfriend. Let alone the marriage thing, I don’t think they will accept me as your girlfriend,” I said and walked toward the sofa.

“But we can just register our marriage document right? We can always getting married secretly. We don’t need to tell the world about our marriage, I just want us to be bound together before you left again,”

“Baek, don’t you have faith in me? I won’t leave you. I will never seek for any other boys while I have my perfect match here. So stop worrying about things like I will cheat over you. Actually I also worried that when I went back to England, those flirting trainee will make you cheat over me. But I believe in you. So don’t worry. I will come back again once I finished my study there,” I said and caressed his cheek.

“But I can’t protect you from those eyes that look at you for lust when I was away. Those boys will always trying to approach you as long as you didn’t wear a ring,” He said and looked down. Seriously, I don’t know what he was worrying about.

“Don’t worry. I still have this ring with me you know,” I said as I show him this ring that he gave me six years ago.

“What? OMG! I should bought you the real one! You can’t use that forever. You should trade it with this,” He said as he take out a small box. He opened the little box and it reveal a ring. It was exactly like the one I was holding.

He took the ring that I held. Then he took my left hand and wear the ring from the box.

“I already said it right? One day I will give you one that look like this,” He said as held the ring I had for six years. “But this one is fake. Because I don’t have that much money to buy you the real one. But I’m different now. I am able to buy you the real one. I’m different from the brat from six years ago. I’m dead serious about picturing my future with you. Having children with you, becoming old together. I can only picture my future with you, no one else,” He said that and looked at my eyes. He smiled at me.

“Yeah. You are different from six years ago. You matured a lot while I remain the same. Without we noticed it, you already way ahead of me. And when I noticed it, you are already that far from me. You decide to move on in those two years, but you come back again and willingly to walk in the same path with me,” I said that and hug him.

“You are so cheesy,” Baekhyun said in my ears.

“I learned that from you,”

“Well, did you learn that ‘I love you’ too?” He asked and smile while he looked at me in the eyes.

“Of course, I can’t miss that part while I was learning your cheesiness,” I said and smile also.

“That’s good, because I love you so much that I want to bond a tie between us. I don’t want to be separate more than this. I want to be one with you as fast as I could. That’s why I gave you that ring six years ago. But that ring was a toy and our tie is too week. But today I gave you the real one. The tie within us are getting stronger day by day. Maybe the way to the marriage isn’t easy. There will be a time where we would fight with each other, but I believe that will only make our feeling toward each other getting stronger. I will wait for you. I will wait until you are ready for the marriage. I won’t rush you over this thing and make our tie weaker. I promise this to you. I promise this to the ring you are wearing right now. I love you. I love you. I love you. I promise to love you until the day we are getting older. I will not leave you alone in this world. I will always by your side until the day you closed my eyes. And by that time, I will also follow you. I, Byun Baekhyun will never leave you alone, Lee Yunhee,” He said that with so much sincerity in his eyes.

I looked into his eyes. I could feel those warm hand that caressed my cheeks. I could feel his breath as he lean his face to me. I could feel his soft lips on top of mine lips. He kissed me slowly and carefully, as if my lips would be break if he treated roughly. I kissed him back and put my hands on his hands that were on my cheeks. I kissed him softly afraid that those soft lips will break if I treated roughly.

“I love you. I love you. I love you,” I said that as our lips were parted.

“I love you too, Yunhee,” He said and kissed me again.

That night, after the kissed, we lay down on my bed. Talk about both past and future. We talked until we were tired and sleep in each other hug. 


A/N : Hello :) it has been a long time since my last update?  But i think this story will come to the end. I don't know that the story will be this short. I thought that my story will last until 30 chapters but to think it will be less than 30 chapters. I thought i rush something in my story, as for the past week there is another idea come up for my upcoming fiction. And i just don't know how to continue this story. But last night, magicaly i have this idea come up to me, and i started to wrote it. I really want to update last night, but the internet connection was bad until today. I don't want to delay any update so i use my phone internet connection to log in and update :) 

Well, i hope you like the update. It won't be long until the final chapter, maybe one or two chapters more? But i really want to say thank you to all of you that are willing to read this story. :) Please be patient with my updates until the final :) I will try my best to update :) 

And don't forget to comment. Critics are acceptable. :)